Other General Household Cleaners:
Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray

Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray

Pros

Cons

Do you want a cleaner that is safe to use around kids?

I am really picky about products that I use around my children, especially chemicals.

I have pretty bad allergies too, so my decisions about household cleaning products are...Read complete review

I have pretty bad allergies too, so my decisions about household cleaning products are well-researched.

I like the **Clorox Anywhere Spray** because it is safe to use around kids (pets too), cleans up very nicely and doesn't have that lingering odor of bleach or other strong chemicals.

The company claims that it kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces.  I like to believe their claim, as I use this product in the kitchen most of the time.

I use this spray:

- on my toddler's high chair (daily)
- the kitchen table
- the granite coutertop
- the stroller (they have travel sizes available)
- the bathroom countertop

I think this is a great product to keep on hand at your home for easy clean-ups.  Plus, you don't have the worry of spraying harsh chemicals around kids or pets.

Kills 99% of household bacteria yet is still safe for kids!

I am always on the lookout for products that kill bacteria and is safe for kids and animals.  My job requires it.  Not only am I a Mother of 2, I am a Daycare Provider.  I have a lot of little kiddies around putting things in their mouths and I want to make sure what they pick up is clean.

I try alot of products, alot.  I was elated to see the commercial for Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray.  Could this be the answer to my anti-bacterial prayers?

Maybe.

I like this spray.  I don't see it killing the germs and bacteria, I'm taking the company's word for it.  I feel good at the end of the day knowing I sprayed down the toys and play pens with this spray.

It is only for hard surfaces though and even those take a while to dry.  So don't plan to spray and let baby play with them right away.  You don't need to wipe or wash it off.

It was kinda hard to find on the cleaning shelf at the store.  It doesn't come in the spray bottle like most cleaners. The spray bottle is actually in a blue box. I overlooked it many times.

Spray and walk away....that's my new motto!

Good product.

from Kansas

Comments about Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray:

I did student teaching in High School and the teacher who I was under used this in her classroom. Having a bunch of Kindergarteners running around touching everything in sight...We needed a product that would sanitize but also not hard or bother the students in any way. Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray was perfect for us to use in the classroom setting!

Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray is not harsh like some sanitizing products and does not contain any harmful chemicals. It's great to use around children. The product also does not have a strong chemical odor or anything like that so it won't bother allergies or asthma.

We would use it on the students desks, the classroom tables and chairs, and on the door handles. It's simple to just spray it and wipe the area clean with a cloth. It leaves no residue or anything like that on surfaces. You also don't need a lot of it. We had a fairly large class and our bottle of cleaner would last over a month.

I highly recommend this product especially when used around children. It's not harmful and really does sanitize well.

A good product, but kind of a waste of money.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray:

I think that Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray is a good product, however, I do think I will be purchasing it again. I realized after using it for awhile that it was kind of a waste of money. I could use my regular Lysol sanitizing spray and it really did the same job as Clorox's spray. It is a spray that is more expensive than it should be. I know this spray is nice because I can use on all my hard surfaces and it does wipe off nicely, but if I really want to clean, I'll just use a spray cleaner. I realized that this was just another product that I had to spend unnecessary money on when I already had all of the necessary products at my home for daily cleaning purposes. If I had more money to spend on cleaning products, I would definitely purchase this more often. I liked how it smelled, it was not as strong as Lysol and I think it did clean a little better. However, a generic can of Lysol is much less expensive and it lasts longer, in my opinion.

Love this product and has so many uses

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray:

I love this product. I bought it to use in the church nursery that I volunteer in every week. I saw that the kids had there mouths on everything and did not want to use a harsh chemical spray to kill the germs and I found this. This product has been amazing and so easy to use. All you have to do is literally spray and leave it and it kills germs. I have used it on all types of toys, even the cloth ones that never seem clean enough.
I bought this to use in my house as well. I have small children and am always looking for new products to help keep the house as germ free as I can. This product does not leave a residue behind and dries very quickly. This is a great all purpose cleaner that I buy in bulk.

This is a great product to help remove germs and keep things clean and fresh. It is very easy to use and is safe to use around children and pets.

This does not have a strong scent at all. I really didn't notice much of a scent.

Clorox Anywhere-Super hero

Comments about Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray:

I have used this product for a few years and love it's germ fighting super powers. I first began using it in my classroom as a sanity saver. There is something reassuring about knowing that at very least my things were sanitary. It gives peace of mind knowing that if something needs a little bit of germ-be-gone help, this spray stands up to the challenge. I now use it in my house because I have small children and there is great need for sanitizing spray at times. One of our family members seems to have a weak immune system, being that he is an adult and tends to our little ones, I rely on the "anything" in this spray to help keep us older family members as healthy as possible. This works on toys and hard surfaces best. I am not keen on spraying products on soft surfaces so I have not pursued other "anything" possibilities. A key thing to remember, in my opinion is that even though this product kills germs, those surfaces need to dry before use. I usually also rinse off the surface before allowing others to touch. One of my favorite things about this is the ultra-fine mist. I hate when sprays come out in "chunks" of liquid. This is so easy to use and the spray makes it very convenient. The bottle lasts for a long time. I do not use this daily. The smell is "light" enough for my liking.

Clorox Anywhere Spray

Comments about Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray:

Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray is absolutely wonderful. It's safe to use around my pets and around food in the kitchen. I don't have children but it's also safe around them. It has no harsh chemicals that could harm you. It's great to use for quick clean ups in the kitchen while preparing dinner. I don't have to worry about making sure it's completely dry before my cat jumps up onto the counter. Not only is it safe around pets, children, and food, it also sanitizes while doing so. Kills all the germs with no harsh chemicals? Yes, it does. It doesn't have a strong smell like a lot of sanitizing cleaners out there has. I love that when I need to clean I can just grab this one bottle and not have to have tons of different cleaners in my arms while going around the house. It's really a cleaner you can use anywhere in your house without worry. Makes a busy life much easier.

Clorox Sanitizing Spray helps keep my family healthy!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray:

I think Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray is a great product. This claims to kill 99.9% of bacteria. When I cook meat, I cannot handle the thought of germs and bacteria from raw meat getting on my stove, counters, faucets, etc. After cleaning, I will spray this on all my hard surfaces, let sit and wipe off. This gives me a little piece of mind.

This is great for hard, non-porous surfaces and I use it on many. I have two boys who are school age and when one has a cold I use Clorox Sanitizing Spray to help keep the rest of the family from getting sick also. I will spray door handles, phones, and anything that is regularly used by everyone. I like to use this in the bathroom and kitchen also. I like that you do not have to rinse this and it is safe for use around pets and children. You just spray, let it sit a couple minutes to kill bacteria and germs, and either wipe off or not. Very convenient and easy.

This has a light, clean scent. It is not overpowering in any way.

I Use It Everywhere!!

Comments about Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray:

The Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray is a good buy if you don't want to buy 10 different disinfecting products. I spray it on counter tops, shower and shower curtains, television, certain plastics, chests and night stand, chairs (with hard surfaces) and even walls! I bought this assuming it had some cleaning power (and not just sanitizing), and it cleans up really small messes well, but can't tackle a big mess. Overall, I'm satisfied in buying this product. I recommend it to my fellow germaphobes.

One Of The Best

Comments about Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray:

I will buy any kind of cleaning product at least once. While at a discount center one afternoon, I came across Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray. I first used the sanitizing spray on my counter tops and it worked great. While cleaning my bathroom, I noticed that I had some stains around the top of the shower head that I couldn't get to come off with any other cleaner. I sprayed the Clorox Anywhere on there and let it set for about ten minutes, then rinsed with plain water. The stains came right off. Since first buying Clorox, I have started using it all over my home on any hard surface. The scent of the Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray isn't bad. It's almost the same as regular bleach. The cleaning power of the spray is simply amazing. I think this is a great product and would proudly recommend it to anyone who likes a clean, sanitized home.

Great for daycares.

Comments about Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray:

When my children were younger i was a stay at home mom, so to get extra money i would babysit a few more family members kids. With some of them being young and always having their hands in their mouth i had to keep the toys very clean. With Clorox anywhere hard surface daily sanitizing spray i can make sure they are clean and the spray is non toxic. Before I found this i would have to disinfect the toys and then wash them in soap many times to make sure no chemicals we left behind. So I love this spray for everywhere in my house every single day.

I wasn't to crazy about the Clorox anywhere spray

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray:

I saw this product and had to have it. I just new that because it was by clorox it was going to work great. I cut out a coupon in the paper for Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray and came straight home to use it to clean my kitchen before I made dinner. It reminded of just spraying water on the counter. And I was skeptical about putting my food on the counter and them becoming contaminated. This spray took forever to dry, and your supposed to be able to just sprat it and let it sit and dry and it is said to be safe for your everyday cleaning in the kitchen. I still end up having to wipe down my counters because this spray was not drying. I did start to just use this spray as a cleaning agent. I would just spray everything down and wipe it off. I also wish it wasn't just for hard surfaces.

I guess if you spray it and wipe it off after a few minutes, because you will have to wipe it off, it works well.

I wish it had more of the clorox smell.