Other Sunscreens:
Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 40

Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 40

Perfect for sensitive skin

Comments about Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 40:

I have very dry sensitive skin. Each year I try 3-4 sunscreens for my face hoping to find one that doesn't cause either pimples or a red rash. Last month I bought City Block 40spf and love it. I did buy it an bonus time. But even if I run out I will buy it again as it does not irritate my sensitive skin. (Finally!)

• Absorption:
  • Longevity:
  • Ease of Application:

Super City Block - Sunscreen Plus Tint

from Cheboygan, MI

Comments about Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 40:

I've been using my tube of Clinique Super CIty Block for 2 summers now. I know that the SPF factor has a shelf life and it may be time to discard what I haven't used - which is a lot. I burn easily and need to wear sunscreen. I tend to layer it, choosing moisturizer and foundation t hat also contains sunscreen. Because of that, I've been talking myself out of the necessity of using this product, too. It's made specifically for the face, and contains a slight tint to it. That's ok, I don't have to work a blinding white product into my skin that way. I think it's the formula itself that I'm not enjoying. I feel that it may have started to separate.  Not because I've had it for a while, it was always like this. I want to shake, shake, shake the tube before I dispense it, but it still seems to come out somewhat weirdly textured. I also don't like that my husband w on't use it because of the tint. Because of that, we generally pack a different sunscreen when we travel - one that we can both use.