Other Blushes:
Clinique
Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher Totally Tawny

Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher Totally Tawny

Totally Tawny is my favorite color!

from Eastman, GA

Comments about Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher Totally Tawny:

I'm a little sad right now because I've run out of my favorite blush...Clinique's Totally Tawny. This color may not be for everyone, especially if pinks work better for your skin/eye/hair coloring, but this is such a great neutral color. I could see this working for multiple types. I also like the fact that every time I buy Clinique products, they last SO LONG! I know that you have to pay more for Clinique, but for me, it's totally worth it! Especially if you buy during their semi-annual bonus time. I usually get enough free makeup with my purchase to last until the next bonus time. My only complaint is that I'm not a huge fan of the blush brush that comes with it. I just bought a separate blush brush that I like and use it. Problem solved!

Totally Tawny is a great color for day and evening!

from Johnston, IA

Comments about Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher Totally Tawny:

I have been using Clinique's Soft Pressed Powder Blusher in Totally Tawny for the last 4 months and I absolutely love it! This blush compact will continue to be a part of my daily makeup routine until I can no longer get my hands on it!

I love Clinique's Totally Tawny for the following reasons:

The color is absolutely perfect for day and evening looks (I have a fair to medium skin tone); It is blendable and buildable - you can blend it out for a nice natural look (think work or lunch with friends) or you can build it up ifor that rich put together look (think date night or girls night out); the formula has proven to be very gentle on my super sensitive skin; the brush that comes in the compact is actually very usable so there is no need to tote around my full size blush brush when traveling; the compact mirror is also very usable when applying makeup - it's a decently large size for a compact.

Great on almost everyone, sheer buildable Tawny color

from Ashland, KY

Comments about Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher Totally Tawny:

Even my pale skin can wear lipsticks in tawnies, reds, etc. without looking too washed out when I wear it along with Clinique's Soft Pressed Powder Blusher in Totally Tawny. It's a great, sheer blush that you can build up in intensity as you like it and it can look great on just about anyone and it never ever makes me look painted, if you know what I mean. Just like I have the perfect amount of natural color. The brush included with the blush is soft and perfect for turning it at an angle and using to emphasize the cheekbone, or to build as a slight color on the eyelid if you don't have the time or want to really do eyeshadow but still want some accent on the lid. It really makes the eyes pop. It lasts forever on the face, doesn't rub off on everything, and the product itself, in its container, lasts a long time, too, so that I'm not buying blush every time I turn around. You really do get a good amount of product. As with most Clinique products, this product also has never irritated my sensitive, sometimes oily, sometimes dry, sometimes really breakout prone skin. I will say however that it seems what I already thought to be high prices have gone up in this economy, so the price would be the only downside.