Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Not my favorite facial cleanser, but okay!

I can't say that this Clean and Clear is my favorite. I have used others and like them much better. This one is a little different because it is pretty thick. It's not like those liquid face creams. This one is a lot thicker. It does clean your face and get the dirt/makeup off for the most part. I do have sensitive skin and this does make my face tingle and sting a little bit. It is bearable, but not worth me using over and over again. If you have sensitive skin I don't really recommend it. It goes on thick and smooth and does kind of cool your face while putting it on. The smell wasn't very good. It's a weird scent that I'm not sure how to describe. It's not a pretty smell though. If you are going for smell don't pick this one either. It's really not a terrible facial cleanser. I just don't find it to be my cup of tea. You can usually find this at a pretty decent price and the bottle is a good size. I probably wouldn't use this again, but if you don't have sensitive skin you might really like it.

This facial cleanser does the job of getting your face clean. It goes on thick and easy and washes off pretty well. It will leave your face feeling smooth and fresh.

Ease of Application
It's very easy to apply. The cap on the bottle is thick so it will stand on your counter well. It goes on smooth and is easy to rub around your whole face.

This has a really different smell. Reminds me of those older bottles of Noxema. It isn't much of a sweet fragrance or anything. If you are going for scent then pick another one.

Clean & Clear doesn't leave you feeling as such!

I normally do not purchase specialty face cleaning products because a bar of soap works well for me. However I had a coupon which scored me a free travel size of this product. I used it recently on a trip and I really liked it. The cleanser sort of looks and smells like Noxzema. It is white and almost minty smelling. I did not really think it felt creamy though. It cleaned the makeup off my face okay but when I used astringent afterwards, there was still a good amount of makeup leftover on my face. If you used this product with a face scrubber it might be more effective. One thing I really liked about it was how it left your face feelign tingly after using it. It gives you the impression that you're cleaner than you are though. I personally wouldn't purchase this product in the full size because it's kind of pricey compared to a bar of soap. Save yourself the money and buy a cheaper facial cleanser. If you just like the smell and tingle, then this will be the cleanser for you. Just use astringent when you're done to clean up the mess this one leaves behind!

best cleanser

from morocco

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Acne-Prone Skin
    • All Skin Types
    • Combination Skin
    • Dry Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser:

I haven't used a facial cleanser for almost 2 years now and since I stopped I noticed a number of things gone WRONG. I decided to purchase this product and everyone's been complimenting me on how great my skin looks and I owe it all to Clean and Clear. Thanks!! ppssst I only used it 4 days morning

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Cream cleanser leaves something to be desired

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser:

The Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser fulfills the mantra: "You get what you pay for." It is very affordable, however, it never quite seems to do the job. Despite the tingly feel on your skin that it leaves behind (which, in and of itself is quite refreshing) and the cool, clean scent, it also leaves behind something undesirable: residue.

Every time I use the Deep Action Cream Cleanser, I am left with the feeling that despite having just washed my face, it is not clean. I never can rid myself of the sensation that there is still a residue left behind from the cleanser.

Now, perhaps, if you have very dry skin, this would create the perfect scenario: a deep cleanser that leaves your skin more refreshed and moisturized than when you began. But for someone who has a combination of dry and oily skin, this cleanser does not quite cut it. The residue left behind always left my skin more prone to breakouts. For this reason, I can't really recommend this product.

Tingly and Cool!

from MI

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser:

Over the years I have tried a lot of various facial cleansers. Usually, when I find one I love, I stick with that for a very long time. Clean and Clear had really never been a brand that I had used a whole lot, but I ran out of my go-to facial cleanser, and found this product at my local grocery store. I wasn't really expecting to love it, but I actually had really great results after giving it a try.

Clean and Clear Deep action cream cleanser is a nice thick, creamy cleanser that goes on in a really thick and smooth lather. If you let it sit on your damp face for awhile, you get that great tingly, cool feeling that I LOVE in a face cleanser. It's like you can just feel it working and getting rid of all of the dirt and germs deep down in your pores.

I was pretty pleased with how this worked. I have very dry skin, and it didn't seem to cause me to have any extra dryness, no breakouts, and really no issues. It left me feeling really cool and refreshed after washing with this, and my face always seemed nice and clean!

Very strong cleanser

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser:

This facial cleanser works well and I felt like my face got a deep cleanse. The down side is that I felt like a burning sensation on my skin. I wonder if the chemical in it was just to strong for my skin. Probably not a good product for those with sensitive skin.

I felt it was very effective. My face felt like it got a deep cleanse. I liked the fact that is was a cream instead of a liquid soap. It rinsed off very easily which is good for those rushed mornings.

Ease of Application
    It is very easy to use. I like the fact that it is a cream rather than a liquid soap. It does not lather like soap but it goes on so smoothly and rinses off very easily.

It does not have a good smell, but it does not have a bad smell. It almost smells likes its medicated a little. I know it has some chemicals in it for your pores and acne control. In order for it to do a deep cleanse I;m sure they cannot add any perfumes to make it smell great.

• Ease of Application:

Clean and Clear deep action cream cleanser

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser:

One thing I really loved about this cleanser is how clean it made my skin feel. After washing with this cleanser my skin looked at felt so wonderfully clean, it was oil free and glowing and I just loved it. it also left a slightly cooling effect to my face which was nice in the morning to wake me up better. After using this for a few weeks though I noticed my skin getting drier and drier. I only wash in the morning and evening so I was not overusing and using only a small amount. I eventually had to stop using it as much as I loved it in the beginning it just dried it out too much. This cleanser would be great for someone with really oily skin.

Gives a very deep clean, my skin felt and looked incredibly clean after using this cleanser. Repeated use though dried my skin out a little too much so I had to stop using.

Ease of Application
    I just put a small amount in my palm and then using my fingers gently massaged into my skin.

• Ease of Application:

Makes your skin feel amazing!

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser:

This product really gives your skin a deep down clean. I love using this product, mostly for the tingling feeling it leaves on your skin. You can almost feel it cleaning your pores. It really reduces blackheads and breakouts. I have combination skin and this product really helps with the oily zones and doesn't dry out the already dry zones. After you finish washing your face with it, your skin just kind of glows. It's really a great product to keep in the shower and use it every time you shower.

I would really recommend it for combination skin. It kept the dry areas of my face from flaking, while diminishing some of the oily spots on my face.

Ease of Application
    It foams nicely so it's easy to apply to your face. Washes off easily too, just don't get it in your mouth because it doesn't taste overly good.

It smells clean. Not overly exciting. It doesn't have a bad smell, it just doesn't have a wonderful fruity fragrance or any sort of flowery aroma. Just really smells like soap.

Absolutely fantastic!

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser:

The Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser is a great face wash. I like it a lot.

This facial cleanser has been one of the most effective cleansers that I have ever used. It has kept my face clean of acne just as well as the extremely expensive cleanser, toner, and lotion set that I had been using before. I do not break out hardly ever, and that is only when I have skipped a morning or a nighttime washing of my face (especially if I have worn makeup and do not wash it off at night before going to bed and leave it on until the morning).

Ease of Application
    This face wash has an extremely simple application process. You simply squeeze some of it onto your hand, rub it onto your face after rubbing it between both hands, and then rinse it off. I like to scrub my face with a washcloth before actually applying the face wash, and I like to let the face was sit for a little bit on my face while it gets it clean. It burned slightly the first day or two that I used it, but after that it was just fine.

This face wash smells a little chemical-ly, so it is not my favorite compared to other face washes that have flower or fruit scents.

Works the best for me

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser:

This has been the best face cleanser and acne fighter for me for years. It works great on my skin. I like just about everything about it. The scent is a little strong, but I think of it as a clean smell. I'm also used to the scent by now. The store and generic versions of this product don't have the same scent. They also don't work as well in my opinion. I don't think you need very much to wash with. I only use a dime sized amount, but it doesn't lather up very much, so it is tempting to use to much just to get a good lather. You'll go through the product pretty quick this way. This cleanser also works well as a make up remover. It doesn't take mascara off very well, but it works well at removing everything else.
    My husband also uses this product. He doesn't have any acne problems, but he won't use anything else. He likes how this product feels. I do remember this product stinging a little the first few times I used it, but it passed. I don't notice anything now.

Great Acne Fighter

from Scranton, PA

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser:

At one point in my life, this was my go-to facial cleanser. I used it all through my high-school, adolescent years. Fortunately, I am no longer in that adolescent phase of life and I have moved on to more mild face-washes. However, I have many good things to say about this cleanser. I used it both at the sink and in the shower. This cleaner has a cooling-tingly feeling to it that really makes it feel like your face is getting a deep, super clean. It also helps clear up acne and oil. As it says in the name, it's a 'cream' cleanser, so it's not going to scrub off dry skin. However, if you're looking for a good over the counter acne wash - this is a really good one. It's one of those products that I would say are worth paying for. Unfortunately, I feel like these products always come with a higher price tag. But I would really say that this is a product that has helped me with some acne issues through some difficult years.

• Ease of Application:

Good product if you have a breakout

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser:

I purchased this product when I had a consistent break out on my chin. It worked well for clearing up acne and evening out my skin. I don't (and really can't) use it on my skin when I don't have break outs because it can be harsh and cause issues to other areas of my face that I am not treating for acne. I do like that it is fairly gentle in comparison to many of the other acne products out there.

I used this product the last two times I had break outs (usually about once a month in conjunction with certain hormones). It was effective at clearing up my problem areas (mostly my chin) without being overly harsh on my skin or causing break outs in other areas as some other products have.

Ease of Application
    This cleanser is in a tube and it is easy to control the amount of cleanser that comes out of the tube. Because of this, it is extremely easy to apply. Simple squeeze the tube and put the desired amount on a dampened face.

This has a slight mentholy type scent to it. It is pleasant and not overwhelming, but not a scent I'd love to smell long term.