4.9

4.9

I LOVE OLAY

from CV

Comments about Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser:

This is the best kind of all over the market certainly provides quality enviable, ensuring more than the purchase of an investment for life and art really more, made of extremely durable materials and much better after using it, you will be amazed to you by the ease with which you can wash it. With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, and experience, and do what I've always wanted to do in your kitchen.

So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, siblings and parents, boyfriend, girlfriend, friends for all your loved ones. A product to provide an enviable by all the reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

in love with this product and with OLAY YAAAY!!!

from morocco

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Baby Face
  • Balances Skin
  • Freshness
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Doesn't Remove Makeup

• Acne-Prone Skin
  • Combination Skin
  • Daily Use
  • Oily Skin
  • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser:

i love it tried it é weeks for now and i really enjoy using it everyday

it's the best

from alger

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing
  • Not Greasy

• All Skin Types
    • Combination Skin
    • Oily Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser:

If you struggle along with greasy, oily or mixture skin, I promise you this is actually the best face wash it is possible to possibly discover anywhere for under twenty dollars! Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser will absolutely help do away with any fat issue that you are having in your face. I often use this type of product a lot more in the summer only when it's hot in addition to my skin tends to start to appear much a lot more noticeably oily. It keeps my face feeling clean and fat free all day which will be hard to express for several cleansers in existence. Olay is a superb brand, their products have always been extremely mild, never too expensive, and hair salon quality. I feel literally consequently impressed simply by Olay's Shine Control Cleanser and I really do not think there exists any various other product of which even pales in comparison with it. I will be such a new believer inside product i was even able to convince my husband to test it once over the summer. He truly really preferred it in addition to said that made his / her face sense cleaner than ever! I love the product and I will be more compared to confident you will too.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

A great facial cleanser

Comments about Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser:

I have to say I am very much so impressed with Olay Shine control lathering cleanser. It is so important to me to find a quality facial cleanser without spending a lot of money. I have been very active and into fitness so its important that I wash my face after a workout so I don't get a breakout. I feel like this particular prodocut keeps my face feeling and looking clean and shine free. I purchased this cleanser from our local drugstore and it was an excellent price. I like that its so readily available in stores and it does an excellent job. I love the lather that this cleanser creates as well. It gives me that extra clean feeling. I have also noticed that some facial cleansers can make your skin feel tight or dry but this cleanser only left me feeling soft and renewed. I would definetly reccomend this particular product.

I very effective product.

Ease of Application
    It is extremely easy to apply.

The scent is light and fresh.

• Ease of Application:

The Perfect Solution For Oily Skin!

from Ohio

Comments about Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser:

If you struggle with greasy, oily or combination skin, I guarantee you this is the best face wash you can possibly find anywhere for under twenty bucks! Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser will absolutely help eliminate any oil issue you are having on your face. I tend to use this specific product a lot more in the summertime when it is hot and my skin tends to start to look much more noticeably oily. It keeps my face feeling fresh and oil free for hours which is hard to say for a lot of cleansers out there. Olay is a great brand, their products have always been extremely gentle, never overpriced, and salon quality. I am literally so impressed by Olay's Shine Control Cleanser and I do not think there is any other product that even pales in comparison to it. I am such a believer in the product that I was even able to convince my husband to try it once over the summer. He actually really liked it and said it made his face feel cleaner than ever! I love this product and I am more than confident that you will too.

Silky smooth

from Harvard Il

Comments about Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser:

Oil control!! Thank you for making a product that helps with the dreaded oil slick on my face! I love OLAY products and the scent is so soothing and lovely. It goes on like silk and makes my face feel the same. It's rich creamy lather assures me that my skin will be nice and clean when I am done. A small amount is all you need for a nice gentle cleaning. I try to be careful what I use on my skin since it is sensitive and acne prone. After years of struggle I believe I finally have it under control, but I am still particular about what I use. I don't want what I use on my face to cause my skin to flare up again. I highly recommend this product for those of us with sensitive/ acne prone skin. Having peace of mind while cleansing is a sure thing when you use this wonderful cleanser. It may be gentle but it is very effective at removing makeup and grime. Sometimes I even use it with my facial brush to aid in a deep cleaning. Guaranteed smooth results every time!

• Ease of Application:

This is a light face wash that lathers to remove excess oil.

from West Virginia

Comments about Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser:

I am a fan of this face wash because it leaves my skin feeling smooth after I use it. The face wash is a little thick when it comes out which made me skeptic at first, but after I began to run water over it and lather it up, it formed into a light soapy wash that cleanses away dirt and oil and any makeup I may have missed. The smell of this reminds me of a normal bath soap which is pleasant for me. It doesn't tingle or sting unless you get too close to your eyes. The wash lasts a long time and the lather is weightless. My skin feels soft and smooth after using this and not dry like some washes have left it.

If I have an oily day, this wash whisks it away quickly. I don't have nearly as much shine or oil when I use this wash. It's effective for me because it rids my face of excess oils and it leaves me moisturized and not greasy or dry.

Ease of Application
    It's easy to use. The only steps to use this wash are to put some in your hand, add water, and lather. I like to apply it to my face first and then lather but I suppose it is whatever works best for you.

I love the scent of this because it isn't fancy. This stuff smells like soap. It's natural smelling, clean, and light on the senses.

Great cleanser!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser:

Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser is fabulous!! It really does a wonderful job of cleansing the face. It helps so much if you have combination or oily skin because it does help to get rid of the shine from the oils in the skin. It lathers up very well and smells quite nice too. the price is very good, so it will fit most budgets. I wash my face several times a day and this product is very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin.

it is very effective at cleansing the delicate skin on the face and also does a good job to gently exfoliate the dead skin cells so the new ones will regenerate and you will feel as fresh as a daisy. It is very nice to use several times a day to keep your face looking and feeling it's best.

Ease of Application
    It is very easy to apply and use. you can just rub some on your face with your fingers and then rinse it off with your hands or a soft washcloth.

I think that it smells delightful! It has a very pleasant scent,never too strong.

Doesn't dry out my face

Comments about Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser:

Every time I wake up in the morning, the first thing I use to wash my face is the Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser. I have been using this product about a month now and I can say that it is fantastic! It helps to wipe away all the oils from my forehead and nose region, without drying out my skin!

Great

Comments about Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser:

Olay's cleanser works well for people who have dry and sensitive skin. While I was using it, I noticed it helped get rid of my dry skin and did not cause break outs. It worked well as a makeup remover as well. It was able to rinse my skin completely each night and left my skin feeling refreshed. It removed all the oil and dirt in my face fairly quickly, and I would say it works for all skin types. The only complaint I had was the smell and the fact that sometimes parts of my skin would remain oily. However, it's a decent price for a top notch cleanser.

Olay's cleansers are always one of the best. Olay treats your skin right to prevent breakouts while ensuring your skin looks healthy.

Ease of Application
    Very easy to use. Only requires a small amount of cleanser in order to effectively clean your entire face.

Decent smell. However, I appreciate my cleansers not really having a smell, so it was a bit of a shock that there was a subtle scent in Olay's cleanser.