Other Cat Foods:

Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Adult Cat Formula

My cat loves this!

from Kansas

Comments about Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Adult Cat Formula:

I recently purchased Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Adult Cat Formula for my cat to see how she liked it. The ingredients in the food are much higher quality in comparison to what you normally see. It has fresh meat, potatoes, carrots, and peas. I was skeptical if my cat would like the food due to the vegetables in it. Well, my cat LOVES this stuff.

My cat immediately finishes her bowl of this food then meows at me to give her more. I am happy knowing she really loves a food that is actually healthy for her. I have noticed a change in her energy levels. She is playing and running around more than she was previously. This food will definitely be purchased again!

I recommend this product! My cat loves it, it is much healthier than other brands, and it gives my cat much more energy.

Quality of Ingredients
Online it states: "Contains Fresh, Never Frozen, Chicken and Salmon with Potatoes, Duck, Turkey, Carrots, and Peas". There are not just a bunch of fillers in this food and the ingredients are high quality.

Flavor Selection
So far I have only purchased one flavor for my cat but she LOVES it so I don't even know if I will buy the other flavors.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul - A Good Change!!

from Alpena, MI

Comments about Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Adult Cat Formula:

We have 3 cats, one of which has ongoing medical problem.  Along with a heart murmur, he is easily stressed and exhibits digestive problems.  Because of this, he began throwing up daily.  At that point, we were feeding Iams Easy Digestive formula, but our Vet suggested a change of food to Science Diet and gave us a trial package.  Upon leaving, I quickly priced the new food and was shocked to see just how much we were going to spend feeding 3 cats this new food.   Yes, it was initially for the vomiting boy, but I've never been successful in limiting food from one cat to the other.....it just doesn't work that way.  I decided to educate myself on cat food ingredients and saw that even the new Science Diet food wasn't really what we were looking for.  After a lot of reading, I decided to try Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul.  I was impressed with the list of ingredients and could not discern any filler-type ingredients, no corn-based ingredients.....just healthy meat, veggies and fruit.  I can say that not only has this food seemingly settled the vomiters stomach and reduced episodes to rare occasions, all 3 cats have lost weight and are exhibiting healthier traits.  All of our cats are more active, actually sleep less and are much more associative with us and our house guests.  A change for the good...that's for sure.

Great cat food, fantastic price

from Milpitas, CA

Comments about Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Adult Cat Formula:

The price of this cat food is absolutely fantastic when you compare it to other premium cat food brands. The value and nutrition of the food is just phenomenal when you compare it to cat foods around the same price per pound.

There are no byproducts or corn, wheat, or soy in the food, things that should be absolutely avoided in pet food in general as they are basically devoid of any nutritional value and act as filler. Many pets have trouble digesting corn, wheat, and soy and this can lead to expensive vet bills down the road. And of course, more filler in the pet food means a pet must eat more to get the nutrition and protein they need and more bags of food the owner must buy.

There are many sources of protein in this food -- chicken, salmon and to a lesser extent, turkey and duck. Chicken fat is a great source of fat for pet food. All in all, this is definitely a premium pet food at a non-premium price.

Fantastic Food!

from Elyria, OH

Comments about Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Adult Cat Formula:

Our three cats, Goober(6), Baad(5) and Hemi(3), were on Iams cat food for years and we thought we were feeding them a good, hight quality food.  I am not trying to knock Iams, but we noticed in the past year or so that their coats were getting dull, and they had more hairballs than they normally did.  The shedding was really bad, also.

About six weeks ago we decided to change their diet and did some research on different high quality foods and decided on Chicken Soup For The Pet Lovers Soul.  We bought our first bag and were astounded with the change.  Now our babies have a nice shiny coat, no dander, and much more energy.  The shedding is not an issue anymore either. Goober was slightly overweight for a few years and we knew we needed to find a way to help him trim up.  This food has done the trick.

I have also noticed that the litter box has no odor to speak of, and there is less in there.  The change has been really noticeable.  They play more, chase each other more, which isn't always good, and are acting like younger cats.  They love this stuff.

All in all, I would recommend this cat food to any cat owner out there.  It is a little more expensive, but is well worth the cost.