Other Food Processors:
Chef's Choice 906 International Professional Electric Food Slicer

Chef's Choice 906 International Professional Electric Food Slicer

Works well

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Chef's Choice 906 International Professional Electric Food Slicer:

I had purchased a Kalorik deep fryer several months ago and I had so much trouble with the deep fryer that the company ended up exchanging it for a Kalorik Chef's choice meat slicer. I used it for the first time the other night and I am so happy with it!

It has an easily adjustible thickness nob, which stays in place once I've adjusted it. I did think that the piece you use to hold the meat on the slicing tray was a little cheap. It was hard to fit a whole briscuit on here. I really needed to cut the briscuit in half to make it easy to use. Also the meat wanted to start sliding off as I neared the end.

I would have been happier if there was a tray of some sort at the back to catch the meat as I sliced it. As it is, it just slides off the back and hopefully onto the plat that I put back behind the meat slicer.

The Kalorik Chef's Choice Meat Slier cuts through the meat easily, and it's easy to adjust the meat thickness, however I think some of the accessories could have been better made.