Other Bakewares:

Chefmate Silicone Bakeware

Really like the Chefmate Silicone Pans

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Chefmate Silicone Bakeware:

I purchased a set of these silicone pans to try just because I was curious, and I am glad that I did. My set did have a loaf pan in it as well, and that one did okay for me but was so hard to clean. I think that in general these pans were harder for me to clean than a lot of people say they are, but maybe I was doing something wrong. The way they bake is great. They bake up perfectly and I just love that! You do need to put the pan on a metal baking sheet before putting it in the oven, so just keep that in mind. The silicone mat also is great to like a baking sheet with that has seen better days and turn it into a brand new surface. Overall, I really like these and think everyone should give the silicone a try!

These are easy to clean some say, but I had a hard time!

Doesn't Stick
Some of my food stuck a little bit especially in the loaf pan. But that is a pretty large pan to use, especially with the wobbly surface so to speak.

• Doesn't Stick:

I never expected the Silicone Pan's to work so well

from Oak Harbor, WA

Comments about Chefmate Silicone Bakeware:

I've had these pans sitting in my cabinet for quite a while now. I never really had an intrest in using them, they were a gift. I finally used one yesterday and am kicking myself for not using them before! They were so easy, easy to clean my stuff baked great and came out of the pan even easier! I will definatly be using these more often!

WOULD NEVER HAVE ANY OTHER KIND OF BAKEWARE

from Mammoth Cave, KY

Comments about Chefmate Silicone Bakeware:

WE PURCHASED THIS BAKEWARE LAST YEAR.  IT IS GREAT AND DOES EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY IT DOES ON TV.  I WOULD NEVER HAVE ANYOTHER KIND.  WHATEVER YOU FIX COMES OUT SO GOOD.  MEATLOAF IS AWESOME COOKED IN IT.  AGAIN, I WOULD NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING ELSE FOR BAKING ANYTHING.

I just love my Silicone BakeWare Set !!

from Perry, FL

Comments about Chefmate Silicone Bakeware:

I received a four piece Silicone BakeWare Set for Christmas and I really love it.  It's freezer, dishwasher, and Microwave oven safe. It's also safe in the conventional oven up to 500 degrees and it takes up much less space than the standard cookware. It's great.

J. McMullen