3.6

Pros

Cons

• Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (39), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (6)

Fast and Cheap

I was very impressed by my purchase experience with CheapOAir. CheapOAir on my I phone app was easy to use and I received an automatic discount for booking my flight over the phone. I also got the best deal out of all the other sites I visited. I looked for two weeks to find a round trip flight form Orange County CA to San Jose. All the competitor sites were charging $240 - $300 for a weekend flight. I got my flight with CheapOAir for $115 I could not believe the savings that I received. I told all my college friends about the site and we are going to use CheopOAir to book our flights to visit each other form here on out.

Britney Lockman

Not Honest

Here is my issue, on their site you can book a supersaver flight with a so called reputable airlines. So I try the supersaver because it says on their website these exact words.....Our Guarantee: if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us within 2 hours and we will cancel and refund your purchase without questions. Well they booked me with Spirt Airlines,,,just read the reviews on how reputable they are. I called Cheap0 waited almost 40 minutes before I could talk with anyone that could help me. I got this nice lady I tell her I want a refund, she said that Spirt is the only airlines that would not give a refund, so I say that's not what your website say's which is part of your guarantee so she then puts me on hold when she returns she explained that she lied to them and told them I was elderly and sick and made the fight by mistake and got Spirt to refund my money back. WOW,,,,, Really!!!!!. So at least I am happy I got my money back but then I get an email from CheapO saying that I have a 30 dollar credit FYI which should have been part of my refund that I can use on hotel rental and air. They are forcing me to use them even though I might not they are holding 30 dollars hostage. This was never mentioned as part of the refund process. Because of that I will never use them again!!!!!!

very easy to use

Features
Simple and to the Point

Customer Service
They are slow and took me almost an hour to get someone to resolve my issue.

i wolud like to have buy again

from westbrougth , ma

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

its really good to cheapoair flights i need to use again and again & aslo i recommend this is my friends

These guys are a joke

from Bamako

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

The Cheapoair guys are just a joke of an organization, bloody scammers. You will not get away with scamming me. You have been giving me the run around for over 5 months on a refund that you promised I will get latest by December 2016. This is now February 2016. You are not responding to my calls, not responding to my online enquiries. I assure you, you will not get away with it. If this is how you scam others, I will not fall for it.

Very satisfied with the product

from NY

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Low price yet high service quality.

Great experience with CheapoAir!

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

This was my first time booking with CheapoAir and I had a great experience. At first I was worried (a name like CheapoAir didn't give me that much confidence!) but I'm glad I followed through. My airfare was cheaper through CheapoAir than any other site - Expedia, Orbitz, and individual airlines.

The customer service at CheapoAir is also great. I did not read the fine print and chose my seats for my flights and was charged. However, I called CheapoAir and they refunded the charge with no issues, and even let me keep my seats. Thanks CheapoAir!

this company was vary easy to work with

from Hinckley Minnesota

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

We decided to book some flights and we checked a few different sites and cheapo air had the best prices that we could find. When we booked our flight we also thought that we booked a car rentel and after we got our email confirmation we did not see the car rental on it so my wife called there help line right away and there agent was vary nice and walked her threw the car rental procedure and found us a car at a real good price .

I will choose cheapoair again next time!

from New York NY

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

It's a great deal with cheapoair!

Great experience by booking ticket by CheapoAir

from Herndon, VA

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Great experience by booking ticket by CheapoAir. Multiple options you can choose as you want

Great customer service!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

The wait time to get helped was short and although I was booking a complicated flight w tons of stop in multiple cities, the representative that helped me was very kind and patient!

Great experience

from Los Angeles

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

it was easy and friendly using. fast and convenience

Using the Cheapair website has been a fast easy hassle free

from Jacksonville Florida

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I have used this website on (3) different occasions and it has been fast, easy and hassle free booking a flight. I have recommended this site to my friends and family and I will continue to use this site in the future for the best deals available!