3.6

Pros

Cons

• Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (38), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (6)

Fast and Cheap

I was very impressed by my purchase experience with CheapOAir. CheapOAir on my I phone app was easy to use and I received an automatic discount for booking my flight over the phone. I also got the best deal out of all the other sites I visited. I looked for two weeks to find a round trip flight form Orange County CA to San Jose. All the competitor sites were charging $240 - $300 for a weekend flight. I got my flight with CheapOAir for $115 I could not believe the savings that I received. I told all my college friends about the site and we are going to use CheopOAir to book our flights to visit each other form here on out.

Britney Lockman

Not Honest

Here is my issue, on their site you can book a supersaver flight with a so called reputable airlines. So I try the supersaver because it says on their website these exact words.....Our Guarantee: if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us within 2 hours and we will cancel and refund your purchase without questions. Well they booked me with Spirt Airlines,,,just read the reviews on how reputable they are. I called Cheap0 waited almost 40 minutes before I could talk with anyone that could help me. I got this nice lady I tell her I want a refund, she said that Spirt is the only airlines that would not give a refund, so I say that's not what your website say's which is part of your guarantee so she then puts me on hold when she returns she explained that she lied to them and told them I was elderly and sick and made the fight by mistake and got Spirt to refund my money back. WOW,,,,, Really!!!!!. So at least I am happy I got my money back but then I get an email from CheapO saying that I have a 30 dollar credit FYI which should have been part of my refund that I can use on hotel rental and air. They are forcing me to use them even though I might not they are holding 30 dollars hostage. This was never mentioned as part of the refund process. Because of that I will never use them again!!!!!!

very easy to use

Features
Simple and to the Point

Customer Service
They are slow and took me almost an hour to get someone to resolve my issue.

Best website for buy flights tickets

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Best price in flights tickets. Friendly website site for book my flight.

Easy and Flexible

from boston

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

it is fast, flexible way to book.
Everything was easy throughout my briefing.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Terrible! They Screwed Up The Name on My Ticket

from Washington, DC

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

This company is one of the worst that I have ever experienced. They somehow put the wrong name for me on my ticket (my name was correct on my email confirmation, I have the proof of that). So I had no trouble with my departing flight of my roundtrip ticket, but I when went to return home, my name was incorrect. The TSA would not let me through security to fly.

I called cheapoair and asked them to correct my name. The man of the telephone absolutely gave me the run around, lied, etc. First he blamed the airline, he wouldn't do the name change, he refused to give me any refund on my ticket, he wouldn't even help me to book a new flight at my own expense, and he even blamed ME for the incorrect name, despite my email proof that it wasn't true.

Cheapoair refused to take any responsibility or help me in any way. I had spent over $400 for my original flight and then ended up spending $200 on another one way ticket home. I called them after this terrible experience asking for a refund and they refused. They said my ticket was nonrefundable. I told them that the only reason I needed a refund was because of their error that cost me an extra $200 plus a lot of suffering.

I've read many other reviews since then that all say the same thing. Cheapoair messes up their name and then tries to charge them money to change it back or refuses to. This company is a scam! Please protect yourself and stay away!

Best experience ever

from Portland, Oregon

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I was able to visit my mom for Christmas because of cheapOair! It was so affordable and because of this I was able to book a flight with in the Christmas week. The website was easy to use, quick and gave me multiple options to choose from. I wound definitely use this website again and recommend it to my friends and family

User-Friendly Booking Experience

from Palm Coast, Florida

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I find this site to be one of the easier ones to navigate. Other sites require more clicks to get all the important information you want to see in order to make a proper decision about which flight ticket to buy!

good price and effectiveness on check out

from new jersey

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

good price aleays and effectiveness at check out.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

i would buy this product again

from mississauga, ontario

it is good

Always works! Cheap and reliable.

from Gainesville, FL

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

It has wonderful prices. It is easy to search, and the options are clearly shown.

I am definitely going to plan my next trip with Cheapoair

from Florida

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I was very satisfied with the pricing and after service I received from CheapOair,,
Was pleasantly surprised to receive a call after my trip to inquire on how everything went.
Prices are always very competitive!

Good booking service

from Montreal QC

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I booked a round-trip flight from Montreal to Asia via Cheap Oair last November. The staff was very helpful and the price was quite good (in comparison to other online booking services).