3.8

Pros

Cons

• Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (66), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (11)

Fast and Cheap

I was very impressed by my purchase experience with CheapOAir. CheapOAir on my I phone app was easy to use and I received an automatic discount for booking my flight over the phone. I also got the best deal out of all the other sites I visited. I looked for two weeks to find a round trip flight form Orange County CA to San Jose. All the competitor sites were charging $240 - $300 for a weekend flight. I got my flight with CheapOAir for $115 I could not believe the savings that I received. I told all my college friends about the site and we are going to use CheopOAir to book our flights to visit each other form here on out.

Britney Lockman

Not Honest

Here is my issue, on their site you can book a supersaver flight with a so called reputable airlines. So I try the supersaver because it says on their website these exact words.....Our Guarantee: if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us within 2 hours and we will cancel and refund your purchase without questions. Well they booked me with Spirt Airlines,,,just read the reviews on how reputable they are. I called Cheap0 waited almost 40 minutes before I could talk with anyone that could help me. I got this nice lady I tell her I want a refund, she said that Spirt is the only airlines that would not give a refund, so I say that's not what your website say's which is part of your guarantee so she then puts me on hold when she returns she explained that she lied to them and told them I was elderly and sick and made the fight by mistake and got Spirt to refund my money back. WOW,,,,, Really!!!!!. So at least I am happy I got my money back but then I get an email from CheapO saying that I have a 30 dollar credit FYI which should have been part of my refund that I can use on hotel rental and air. They are forcing me to use them even though I might not they are holding 30 dollars hostage. This was never mentioned as part of the refund process. Because of that I will never use them again!!!!!!

very easy to use

Features
Simple and to the Point

Customer Service
They are slow and took me almost an hour to get someone to resolve my issue.

I would like to use this app again. Really good service!

from Gloucester, MA

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

It's so simple and fast to use the app.

I found a deal on Cheapoair

from Chicago IL

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

When traveling l like to get the best deal on air with a reputable company. I've used others before and it was a nightmare dealing with customer service after the fact. I found cheapoair to be pleasant and professional. I will definitely use them again.

Its the best in Canada

from Montreal, Qc

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

The seat and the flight was super pleasant, also the prices are really good.

Booking was a breeze

from Calgary, AB

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

The booking process simplifies the choices and leads you well from start to finish.

Meh

from Montclair, NJ

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

They charged for a premium seating upgrade & when I got to the airport, I didnt have seats. Customer service is horrible. They are difficult to contact & theres a language barrier.

I will use again

from New york

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Great experience with cheap air nice people

Best service

from new york

Great service so far

i like cheapoair app

from new york

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

cheapoair is awsome to book tickets. everytime i use cheapoair

Excellent site to buy cheap tickets

from Chicago, IL

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Great airline tickets at unbeatable prices! Defiantly would be using again.

I'm very satisfied with your service :)

from Montreal, QC, Canada

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I"ll use it for my next trip.