3.7

Pros

Cons

• Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (51), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (8)

Fast and Cheap

I was very impressed by my purchase experience with CheapOAir. CheapOAir on my I phone app was easy to use and I received an automatic discount for booking my flight over the phone. I also got the best deal out of all the other sites I visited. I looked for two weeks to find a round trip flight form Orange County CA to San Jose. All the competitor sites were charging $240 - $300 for a weekend flight. I got my flight with CheapOAir for $115 I could not believe the savings that I received. I told all my college friends about the site and we are going to use CheopOAir to book our flights to visit each other form here on out.

Britney Lockman

Not Honest

Here is my issue, on their site you can book a supersaver flight with a so called reputable airlines. So I try the supersaver because it says on their website these exact words.....Our Guarantee: if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us within 2 hours and we will cancel and refund your purchase without questions. Well they booked me with Spirt Airlines,,,just read the reviews on how reputable they are. I called Cheap0 waited almost 40 minutes before I could talk with anyone that could help me. I got this nice lady I tell her I want a refund, she said that Spirt is the only airlines that would not give a refund, so I say that's not what your website say's which is part of your guarantee so she then puts me on hold when she returns she explained that she lied to them and told them I was elderly and sick and made the fight by mistake and got Spirt to refund my money back. WOW,,,,, Really!!!!!. So at least I am happy I got my money back but then I get an email from CheapO saying that I have a 30 dollar credit FYI which should have been part of my refund that I can use on hotel rental and air. They are forcing me to use them even though I might not they are holding 30 dollars hostage. This was never mentioned as part of the refund process. Because of that I will never use them again!!!!!!

very easy to use

Features
Simple and to the Point

Customer Service
They are slow and took me almost an hour to get someone to resolve my issue.

Buyer Beware of CheapOair! Company is deceptive! Ripoff!

from Oregon

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Buyer Beware of CheapOair! This company is deceptive! I booked two roundtrips with CheapOair, thinking that I could cancel without a fee penalty within 24-hours like other companies offer. However, in tiny print, practically hidden, at the very bottom of the purchase page, it says reservation changes involve a fee. In order to find out what the fees are, you must go to go the Home page, scroll to the very bottom of the page to click on "Taxes and Fees," also in tiny print.
If this company was open and honest, they would place a warning next to the purchase button, alerting customers that ANY changes in their reservation will be charged a fee. I was charge $100 or $50 per ticket to cancel my reservation within 24-hours. I was forced to agree to pay $100 or CheapOair will NOT cancel the reservation. Please do yourself a favor and book directly with the airlines. You will save money (CheapOair charges a sales commission) and you can make any changes within 24-hours for free.

I would used cheapoair in my next travel

from Miami, Florida

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Excellent service thank you for everything

booked my flight in a few easy steps

from milwaukee, wi

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Cheapo air gave me the best rate for my flight., Booking is as easy as pie with their website.

Flying, An enjoyable experience with CheapOair!

from Toronto, Canada

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

First time flyier with CheapOair, service was excellent and they were able to find me the most convenient and economical flights!

Great flight

from New York, New York

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

My flight to portugal was wonderful. Super cheap, and easy to book!

Good website. Too much monopoly can hurt consumers though

from Dallas

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I have had a good experience with Cheapoair so far. Never had to deal with customer service. but UI is good and user friendly. They can still do better on prices though.

I had excellent service using CheapOAir!

from Lake Placid, Florida

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I had never used CheapOAir before and was a little surprised to find what excellent service and great product this was! I will definitely use this product again!

Flight to Barranquilla

from Fort Lauderdale florida

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Great service and great price

excellent support from CheapOAir customer service

from Memphis, Tennessee

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I had a good experience when booking the ticket in CheapOAir. I like the excellent customer service provided by cheapoair.Also the services like email notification and travel reminders are great helpful for us. Totally i satisfied to booked the ticket through cheapOair.

cheap and reliable

from regina

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I have booked lots of flights with this agency and I had no issues ever.