3.8

Pros

Cons

• Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (71), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (13)

Fast and Cheap

I was very impressed by my purchase experience with CheapOAir. CheapOAir on my I phone app was easy to use and I received an automatic discount for booking my flight over the phone. I also got the best deal out of all the other sites I visited. I looked for two weeks to find a round trip flight form Orange County CA to San Jose. All the competitor sites were charging $240 - $300 for a weekend flight. I got my flight with CheapOAir for $115 I could not believe the savings that I received. I told all my college friends about the site and we are going to use CheopOAir to book our flights to visit each other form here on out.

Britney Lockman

Not Honest

Here is my issue, on their site you can book a supersaver flight with a so called reputable airlines. So I try the supersaver because it says on their website these exact words.....Our Guarantee: if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us within 2 hours and we will cancel and refund your purchase without questions. Well they booked me with Spirt Airlines,,,just read the reviews on how reputable they are. I called Cheap0 waited almost 40 minutes before I could talk with anyone that could help me. I got this nice lady I tell her I want a refund, she said that Spirt is the only airlines that would not give a refund, so I say that's not what your website say's which is part of your guarantee so she then puts me on hold when she returns she explained that she lied to them and told them I was elderly and sick and made the fight by mistake and got Spirt to refund my money back. WOW,,,,, Really!!!!!. So at least I am happy I got my money back but then I get an email from CheapO saying that I have a 30 dollar credit FYI which should have been part of my refund that I can use on hotel rental and air. They are forcing me to use them even though I might not they are holding 30 dollars hostage. This was never mentioned as part of the refund process. Because of that I will never use them again!!!!!!

very easy to use

Features
Simple and to the Point

Customer Service
They are slow and took me almost an hour to get someone to resolve my issue.

I always buy my airfares from CheapOair. I get good deals.

from Temecula CA

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Aside from good price of airfares, i also get good service during my flights.

THE WORST COMPANY EVER

from Denver, Colorado

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

My friendly suggestion: never use this company if you don't need bad surprises

i want to recomend to all

from calgary

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I have use Cheapoair regularly and find them very cost effective and accurate.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Stay away!!

from toronto, on

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I booked my flight with Cheapoair. Unfortunately they provided wrong email address to the airline and I wasn't able to check in on line resulting a fee of EUR$110 ($180 cad$) for checking in over the counter in Dublin. Cheapoair denied any responsibility for the mistake and even after various phone calls they refused any reimbursement or good will to resolve this. Please stay AWAY to avoid hassle while abroad. Former customer.

I loved

from Chicago, IL

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I love the service of CheapOair. I always find the best deals here.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

CheapOair is horrible

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I booked a flight from Baltimore, MD, USA to Lisbon, Portugal and put the arrival to be for Sept. 3. I received an email from CheapOair that they changed my itinerary. Instead of my flight getting in on Sept. 3 I'm sitting in Boston, MA's airport for 8 hours to fly into Portugal on Sept. 4. I called CheapOair and requested to talk to a manager because the first person I spoke to was not helpful.. after waiting 35 mins I finally spoke to the manager to hear that she "understood" and was unable to help me. I asked if it was possible to fly earlier and she stated yes but I would have to pay one $125 fines for each connected airline and then pay the difference of the ticket. I explained the reason for booking my ticket 3 months in advance was to avoid high costs. She again said, she "understood" but provided no solution that didn't require that I pay up to $1000 more. I can't place all blame on CheapOair. Some of that blame goes to the crazy airline fines and maybe my ignorance. However, I expected CheapOair to be a company that help the consumer. I found that they do not and I wasted not just money but an hour of my time. Use Kayak or any other company because CheapOair might change your arrival date and when you complain will say they "understand" and that there is nothing they can do.

The only place I buy my tickets because they are the best

from Wake Forest NC

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

All my family members and friends buy their tickets from Cheapoair now
You are the best company around i am glad to find about you

Tickets to travel

from Florida usa

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I love to travel with this company Cheapoair

Best way to fly

from Ontario

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Cheap0air provided me a very easy way to arrange my flights without stress at all. Would definitely recommend everyone to use their services.

I will buy your product again

from Toronto, ON. Canada

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I booked tickets online and call whenever I need help