3.5

Cons

• Features:
    • Customer Service:

Fast and Cheap

I was very impressed by my purchase experience with CheapOAir. CheapOAir on my I phone app was easy to use and I received an automatic discount for booking my flight over the phone. I also got the best deal out of all the other sites I visited. I looked for two weeks to find a round trip flight form Orange County CA to San Jose. All the competitor sites were charging $240 - $300 for a weekend flight. I got my flight with CheapOAir for $115 I could not believe the savings that I received. I told all my college friends about the site and we are going to use CheopOAir to book our flights to visit each other form here on out.

Britney Lockman

Not Honest

Here is my issue, on their site you can book a supersaver flight with a so called reputable airlines. So I try the supersaver because it says on their website these exact words.....Our Guarantee: if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us within 2 hours and we will cancel and refund your purchase without questions. Well they booked me with Spirt Airlines,,,just read the reviews on how reputable they are. I called Cheap0 waited almost 40 minutes before I could talk with anyone that could help me. I got this nice lady I tell her I want a refund, she said that Spirt is the only airlines that would not give a refund, so I say that's not what your website say's which is part of your guarantee so she then puts me on hold when she returns she explained that she lied to them and told them I was elderly and sick and made the fight by mistake and got Spirt to refund my money back. WOW,,,,, Really!!!!!. So at least I am happy I got my money back but then I get an email from CheapO saying that I have a 30 dollar credit FYI which should have been part of my refund that I can use on hotel rental and air. They are forcing me to use them even though I might not they are holding 30 dollars hostage. This was never mentioned as part of the refund process. Because of that I will never use them again!!!!!!

very easy to use

Features
Simple and to the Point

Customer Service
They are slow and took me almost an hour to get someone to resolve my issue.

My experience with cheapoair.com

from Eugene or

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

This was my first time using cheapoair.com for purchasing airline tickets. All that I need to say is that it was all made vary EASY FAST AND STRESS FREE. As usual all that was needed was a little of my information on who I was and were I was going to and coming back to.
And a email was sent in seconds with my ticket. I was spleased with the price and to my surprise there was a mother email with a code for a 25$ discount that was much appreciated!!! I would use cheapoair again because I no it would be this easy next time. And look forward to using them again in the near future for flying my elderly grandparents out to see me. Thank you CHEAPOAIR.COM

My review on cheapoair

from Caldwell idaho

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I have no complaints about cheapoair. Everytime i have a trip i instantly think of cheapoair. I fly to mexico 2 times a year and cheapoair is where i book from. Thank you so much for your services.

I only buy tickets from this website.

from Simpsonville, SC

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Whenever I need to take a trip the first place I go to is cheapoair. It's the easiest to buy tickets and it's so pain free. I'm always telling my friends and family to look prices up on this website before checking any other. Taking trips are no longer stressful, I don't even bother looking at prices anywhere else because of the fact that they have the best. Any of my friends that I have recommended have nothing just positive experiences as well. So I will continue to recommend to anyone I know looking to take a trip. Can't wait to take another one.

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Friendly customer service executives, email updates on change in flight schedule. final email on flight include terminal, time etc. wonderful experience with cheapoair

CheapOair is great!

from Port Townsend, WA

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I go to visit my grandsons 4 times per year and I usually use a different booking agency but CheapOair was very easy and user-friendly, and I got a great deal! I will always check with CheapOair in the future.

Ease of order. Friendly agents. good price.

from san diego

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

this is the site I use for my frequent travel.

Super!

from New York

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

The best trip in my life! Thank's!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Save time and $$$ on your next flight.

from North Fort Myers, Florida

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

I use this web site to find the best flight at the right price. If you wish you can also check hotel prices, and rental cars with them and be assured of cost savings. I've used them for several years now and have nothing but the best to say.

Best flight website ever

from New York

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Easy to book cheap flight anytime from anywhere to anywhere. Always my first choice to book flight or hotel for upcoming vacation

I had a positive experience booking on line with cheap Tickt

from San Berdino Ca

Comments about CheapOAir.com:

Booking was easy, had no problems