3.8
Other Travel Websites:
CheapOAir.com

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM

DO NOT USE THIS PROVIDER, EVER They hide all the important information so you don't realize it and when you call them they lie to your face so you dont get a refund. This has been the worst experience i have ever had with third party, DO NOT USE IT STAY AWAY FROM IT I booked some flights and in the website said "Coach" and when it came to information about baggage it directed me to the airline which stated that coach had certain allowance. when i booked the booking showed i booked a LITE fare that didnt include any luggage. Then they changed my itinerary for one with longer layovers and when i said i would only accept it if i didnt have to check in my bags again they said i didnt need to check them again so i didnt opt for a refund. THIS WAS A PLAIN LIE And also the customer service is bad, they tell you all the time to contact the airline, so what's this third party for just to hide fees.

Germany

Awesome

It's a great website. It saved me a lot of money over the past few years. Thanks CheapOair

NewYork

true

I like the site since it is easy to navigate

the text updates are pretty convenient

Woodside, NY

true

I always buy my airfares from CheapOair. I get good deals.

Aside from good price of airfares, i also get good service during my flights.

Temecula CA

THE WORST COMPANY EVER

My friendly suggestion: never use this company if you don't need bad surprises

Denver, Colorado

false

i want to recomend to all

I have use Cheapoair regularly and find them very cost effective and accurate.

calgary

Stay away!!

I booked my flight with Cheapoair. Unfortunately they provided wrong email address to the airline and I wasn't able to check in on line resulting a fee of EUR$110 ($180 cad$) for checking in over the counter in Dublin. Cheapoair denied any responsibility for the mistake and even after various phone calls they refused any reimbursement or good will to resolve this. Please stay AWAY to avoid hassle while abroad. Former customer.

toronto, on

I loved

I love the service of CheapOair. I always find the best deals here.

Chicago, IL

CheapOair is horrible

I booked a flight from Baltimore, MD, USA to Lisbon, Portugal and put the arrival to be for Sept. 3. I received an email from CheapOair that they changed my itinerary. Instead of my flight getting in on Sept. 3 I'm sitting in Boston, MA's airport for 8 hours to fly into Portugal on Sept. 4. I called CheapOair and requested to talk to a manager because the first person I spoke to was not helpful.. after waiting 35 mins I finally spoke to the manager to hear that she "understood" and was unable to help me. I asked if it was possible to fly earlier and she stated yes but I would have to pay one $125 fines for each connected airline and then pay the difference of the ticket. I explained the reason for booking my ticket 3 months in advance was to avoid high costs. She again said, she "understood" but provided no solution that didn't require that I pay up to $1000 more. I can't place all blame on CheapOair. Some of that blame goes to the crazy airline fines and maybe my ignorance. However, I expected CheapOair to be a company that help the consumer. I found that they do not and I wasted not just money but an hour of my time. Use Kayak or any other company because CheapOair might change your arrival date and when you complain will say they "understand" and that there is nothing they can do.

Baltimore, MD

false

The only place I buy my tickets because they are the best

All my family members and friends buy their tickets from Cheapoair now You are the best company around i am glad to find about you

Wake Forest NC