Other Grills:
Char-Broil
Char-Broil 3 Burner Infrared Grill

Summary

Triple Burner Infrared Grill for the Perfect Steak Every Time

Make your steaks the talk of the neighborhood barbecue circuit with this Char-Broil 3 burner infrared grill. Most grills cook using hot air created by the flames, leaving your food dried of its natural juices. Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared™ cooks food directly and heats evenly across the cooking surface. Keep your food juicier and tastier with fewer flare-ups, even heat, less fuel usage and faster cooking times. This classy grill features a fully enclosed cart for a more attractive appearance and extra storage. No more dusty tools, so you're always ready to grill! Two side shelf workspaces hold tools, trays and sauces so you can keep everything close at hand. Open one workspace to find a separate side grill for boiling, heating or sautéing.

Three burners across this triple burner infrared grill aid in even cooking. The temperature gauge above each knob keeps you in control. Four wheels make this grill easy to move and maneuver around your outdoor space. Turn your grilling experience up a notch with your Char-Broil 3 Burner Grill.

Char-Broil 3 Burner Infrared Grill

Greatest Grill Ever

from Wesley Chapel, FL

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Craftsmanship
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean

Cons

• For Self/Couple
    • Large Gatherings
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil 3 Burner Infrared Grill:

This grill makes grilling so much easier and makes your food taste so much better. I am a female working mom that does majority of the cooking. I love grilled food, however I was not a big fan of using the grill. I was intimated by it and making sure I was lighting it correctly in order to not start a fire. I heard from some of my friends that this grill was excellent and very easy to use. I love the TRU Infrared technology as it eliminates the flame issue I had with our old grill. I do not have to worry about grease flare ups anymore! It lights right up with a simple click of a button and our food comes out great. I feel that it is easier to cook steaks and hamburgers to the right temperature, rather than having to cut the food many times to make sure it was done. I do clean this grill after every use, I like it to stay clean and it is much easier to clean each time that wait and have to scrub it clean. I did notice that this grill puts out more smoke than my prior grill, however it not over powering at all.

• I Am A:
    • Family Young Kids

Under the cover

from san tan valley, AZ

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to clean
    • High quality
    • Intuitive controls

Cons

• Reslt In Hard To Clean
    • Some Foods If Too Greasy

• Simple Meals
    • Small Kitchens

Comments about Char-Broil 3 Burner Infrared Grill:

I am not as good of a cook as my hubby and he loves to grill and cook