4.8
Other Body Lotions:
CeraVe
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream

This Cream is the absolute best!!!

My son has very sensitive skin and our dermotolgist recommended this. He uses it nightly after his shower for and works great. Most lotions makes his skin so oily and this one does not.

Shelbyville, IN

Great for dry skin

Love this and although it is pricey, I use what works best for me. It lasts forever and a little goes a long way. Just a great moisturizer. My dermatologist told me it was the best.

Decatur AL

true

Great for sensitive skin problems

Highly recvomend this prosuct. Used for both my children who suffer from horrible eczema. I couldnt find anything to work untill i recieved a sample one day of this and have been hooked to it for my kids since.

New windsor ny

true

I love this stuff best lotion I've used keeps my skin soft

Right after my shower, and I stay moisturizing all day.

Wilmington, NC

true

My go to product for eczema

I use this product religiously. I was "diagnosed" with eczema about 2 years ago and my dermatologist suggested this product to try. He suggested its use after every shower while the skin is still somewhat moist. I think that's when it has the best effect. I then, went out and bought it and have been hooked ever since. If I use it after every shower, I do not have any eczema flairs and the itching basically comes to a halt. This stuff is the real deal. In order for it to work though, it has to be used daily. It will soften my skin and reduce the inflammation from my eczema. It is especially helpful during the cold winter months. I use this stuff as a hand lotion as well and it takes the cracking and dryness right out and moisturizes so well. I love this stuff and always have two or three containers of this in my home. This product has no smell or anything added to it to irritate the skin. Overall, it is a wonderful and excellent product.

Columbus, IN

I would buy this over

My son has bad eczema he is only 16 months old. We use this every night to control his rash. It works well. It's safe for little babies or toddlers or all ages. It helps control skin rashes. It doesn't irritate.

Seville ohio

Great stuff

I love this cream because it is non-comedogenic, which means I can use it to moisturize my face when my acne medication dries it out but I won't have to worry about the possibility of more acne. The Cetaphil cream is calming and just rich enough to give mymekin the moisture it needs without leaving greasiness behind.

CT, USA

Excellent Product for Dry Skin

My doctor recommended this product to me. I have severely dry skin. This thick rich cream moisturizes my skin so great!

Palm Springs, Ca

true

great product especially for sensitive skin

I was introduced to cerave by the Nurse Practitioner at my dermatologist's office. I came in with severe rashes on my skin after applying some sunscreen on. Later on, I found out that I was allergic to a preservative that is present in most lotions. Cerave does not contain that preservative. And so after trying it out and not breaking into rashes, I have since been using it. I use the cream basically as my lotion. It is thick, so you don't require a lot to apply to your skin. It is not greasy, it seems to be absorbed by the skin well, leaving it soft and well moistened. It has even helped smoothen up my skin. Scent It is unscented. If it does have a scent, it must be very mild. Absorption Cerave cream is absorbed by the skin quickly, leaving the skin soft and supple with no greasy feel. Effectiveness Very effective in smoothing, softening and moisturizing the skin. It even helped me get rid of some hard, rough patches on elbows where pressure is applied when I do my daily planking.

USA

true

You can't go wrong with CeraVe products

I suffer from dry skin around my eyes and nose during the cold, winter months. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream was recommended to me by a friend who suffers similar problems during the winter. I purchased a small tub of CeraVe Moisturizing Cream at my local drugstore and started using it right away. I absolute love this cream. First, the texture of this cream is smooth and creamy. It feels so good on my skin. Many facial moisturizers feel thick and heavy. This is not the case at all with CeraVe Moisturizing Cream. A little bit of this cream goes a long way. I find that this cream absorbs very well into my skin. I need to rub the cream in a little bit but not a lot. This cream has done an incredible job healing and moisturizing my skin. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream is a bit on the expensive side but I have found that in-store sales are pretty common with this product. I have not seen manufacturer coupons for CeraVe Moisturizing Cream but the price usually fits within my budget if I am able to find it on sale. CeraVe makes quality products and this moisturizing cream is no exception! I highly recommend CeraVe Moisturizing Cream if you suffer from dry skin on your face. Scent The scent is fresh and pleasant.

USA