Other Multivitamins:
Centrum
Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements

Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements

Centrum is a wonderful multivitamin

Since I was young my parents have encouraged us to take vitamins to help us stay healthy.  I have taken several vitamins separately but have never loved swallowing pills so taking more than one vitamin several times a day was not very enjoyable.  I heard about Centrum from a family member and decided to try them in place of the other vitamins I had been taking.  I found that when I took my Centrum vitamins I was getting sick less often and I could tell I felt I had more energy on the days I took my Centrum.  I was also happy to find that when I became pregnant and needed a prenatal vitamin that I was able to take Centrum as my prenatal vitamin because it had all of the folic acid and vitamins I needed to keep my body healthy for my baby.  Centrum doesn't have a gross taste like some vitamins I have had to choke down.  I am able to take them daily and not have any problems.  I would recommend Centrum to anyone looking for a good quality and affordable multivitamin.

Can cause nausea

I know, it's weird to actually be allergic to vitamins! I doubt that it's an actual vitamin that I am allergic to; I think it's probably more of a non-vitamin ingredient that is used. I used this for a couple months without realizing that it was the culprit to my constant nausea. I think part of the problem was that I wasn't using them as consistently. However, the reaction I'd have was the nausea, stomach burning, and sometimes headaches. I've had similar reactions to other vitamins. I've finally found something that causes me no problems (so far) and it's been over a year now. Other than that, if you have no sensitivities like I do, I think you'll find this to be an effective daily vitamin!

Best Multivitamin i've ever take!

from Saudi Arabia, jeddah

About Me Medical Professional

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Effective
  • Simple To Take
  • Taste Ok

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Women

Comments about Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements:

I've tried many Vitamin nothing works for me because I have a sensitive stomach, but I've been use this multivitamin for 8 months, this Multivitamin works so well with people who dont eat many greens (vegetable) enough, becuse this multivitamin have (Vitamins and MINERALS)

Eeach Tablet Contains:

Chromium (chromic chloride)... 40 mcg ...33%
    Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)... 50 mcg ...67%
    Selenium (sodium selenate)... 30 mcg ...43%
    Zinc (zinc oxide)... 5 mg ...33%

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

A good source of vitamins that may be lacking in your diet

Comments about Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements:

Two years ago I began a lifestyle change and in the process lost 50 pounds. I really began limiting my calories and daily intake of food. As I was tracking what I ate, I noticed that not only was I limiting calories but as a result, I was also limiting my daily intake of essential vitamins and minerals. In talking to my general practitioner about my concerns, she recommended that I begin taking a multivitamin. I tried a few different multivitamins before settling on Centrum Complete Multivitamin. As with almost anything, you take the good with the bad. When I opened up the bottle, I was underwhelmed. The multivitamin pill is really large...think horse pill. I took a glass of water and tried to swallow it but choked on it. The tablet doesn't have a coating on it and it's somewhat chalky so it's hard to get down your throat. I ended up having to cut the pill in half to swallow it. The nice thing about the pill is that it has a 1/2 line already embedded into it so cutting it in 1/2 is easy to do. Once I was able to swallow the pill, I was good to go. I didn't notice any bad aftertaste or burps as I had noticed with other multivitamins. Also, I didn't get any nausea with this multivitamin. Other brands of multivitamins had actually made me sick to my stomach about 30 minutes after taking them...even if I took them with food! I noticed that the Centrum Complete Multivitamin gave me more energy. I also was very happy to have included back essential vitamins and minerals in my diet. Another perk is that both my hair and nails seemed to grow a bit faster while taking the vitamin. I would recommend this multivitamin but would warn anyone who has trouble swallowing pills that this pill probably isn't for them.

Far From The Best

Comments about Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements:

After starting a new diet, I thought that I should too start a multivitamin as well to help keep my vitamin levels up. After researching many on the market, a good friend recommended Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements to me. I started taking the Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements on a Monday and stopped taking them on Thursday. I have taken Centrum products in the past but these made me feel awful. I constantly kept a headache, felt nauseated and was sick to my stomach throughout most of my day. After stopping with the Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements, I immediately started feeling better. I feel that the Centrum Complete was overpriced and overrated. I will never take these supplements again and would definitely not recommend them to anyone else. These were the biggest waste of money ever.

A decent vitamin

Comments about Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements:

Centrum's Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements are decent vitamins. This vitamin is a little bit better than other non-chewable vitamins. This is due to the fact that the vitamin doesn't smell quite as repulsive as other vitamins do. However, I would definitely say that chewable vitamins (such as gummies) are significantly superior to this vitamin. My reasons for saying this are because Centrum's Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements are extremely large pills. They are not the largest vitamins that I have ever encountered, but they are still large enough to make me gag and choke. It is extremely difficult for me to stick with a vitamin that makes me throw up almost every single time that I swallow it. Despite this large problem, this product is a quality vitamin. If chewable vitamins did not exist, I would probably still be taking these vitamins.

Centrum Multivitamin and me

Comments about Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements:

I have read online, and at the bottle of Centrum, and it appears to have all the right percentages of the vitamins I need per day. However, as I looked up each vitamin it states our bodies need 300% of a vitamin to meet our needs, and that's for people that eat right, and healthy. I for one am not one of them. So if you eat right, and get all the nutrients your body needs per day, then this is for you. Everybody needs a single vitamin for their body, and still eat somewhat healthy. So Centrum does not help me, and it is costly.

best multivitamin

Comments about Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements:

I have used this multivitamin for many years and it has all the needed percentages of major vitamins and minerals. I had a hard time with stomaching the prenatal vitamins when I was pregnant for my kids so the doctor told me to try centrum and I tolerated it much better. I have always been sensitive to some vitamins and centrum seems to work the best for me. I watch for a sale which is usually every two months and even sometimes get buy one get one free or fifty percent off. I have a immune deficiency disorder so finding a good multivitamin was very important for me to fine. I have compared and also tried other multivitamins but they still didn't have the percentage of vitamins or minerals or agree with my stomach as well as centrum did so I now stick with what works best for me even if it will cost me a little more money because I trust this multivitamin product and know it works great.

Multi vitamins are an absolute must.

Comments about Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements:

I have felt a ton better after starting to take multivitamins a few years ago. I really love these Centrum vitamins because for one thing, one bottle lasts me an entire year, the dosage being one per day and there are 365 pills in the bottle. One whole year before I have to purchase a daily necessity is pretty good news for me. I fin myself having a lot more energy during the day, and I cannot even remember the last time that I was really sick. A couple of things that bothered me when I first started taking them, I got blisters on my fingers like crazy! I do not know if this is a normal side effect that other people have experienced. It was definitely from the vitamins because I freaked out at first and stopped taking them, they went away quickly. But when I resumed taking them again they all came back. Also, I used to get really bad stomach pains when first taking these, and nausea. I realized it was because they advise you to take them on an empty stomach 20 minutes before eating. Well once I figured that out I made sure I always had a small yogurt or something to coat my stomach along with the vitamin and it was just fine.

Convenient once a day dose...

Comments about Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements:

Centrum has a great range of vitamins included, which makes it convenient to get the supplements you need and want, without having to take multiple pills each day. I love that you only need to take it once a day, as I have a hard time remembering to take things more than once a day. Although it is possible to find multi-vitamins for a lower price, I usually find that these lower priced bottles require being taken several times a day, which defeats the purpose of trying to save money. I do not feel that Centrum has an overpowering vitamin taste to it. The pill size is on the larger size, but pretty average in comparison to other multi-vitamins that I have tried. It can be hard for me to find vitamins that aren't so large that they make me gag when trying to swallow, and I have not had any problems like this when taking Centrum. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Not good

from Brooke tx

Comments about Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements:

I started taking vitamins and when I started using these I started to feel sick. They made me feel extremely nauseous, gave me a stomach ache and I just felt sick with them. I ended taking them back to the store send was told I had a bad batch. I decided to try one last time. I also read on them more and was told to eat while taking pills to avoid feeling nauseous. I tried them again and felt bad again. It felt like I had a stomach virus. I understand at times it may need to clean your system but this was just bad. I returned them again and did not want another one. I would never recommend this to anyone. It was not one but two different bottles I tried and still felt the same. It may just be me they did not work well for but I will never try again or recommend this product. I never knew vitamins could make you feel the way I did. They are supposed to make you feel better and energized and just healthy.

Helped me better my life and improve my overall health

Comments about Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplements:

By taking Centrum Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral supplements I have felt much more healthy. I am alert and awake in the morning. I have more energy for doing things that I constantly put off before taking this supplement. It has provided an extra push that I needed, while also helping me with other aspects of my health, like my cholesterol and blood pressure indirectly (I have had more energy and have been working out a lot more). Thanks to Centrum I am able to get things done around my house, chase around my energetic toddler, have much greater attention span at work, and enough energy to BBQ for the family when getting home. I strongly recommend this product to anyone who may have had issues waking up in the morning and gathering energy to face their day. This product has worked like a miracle for me. I haven't had to drink as much coffee as I used to. I strongly recommend Centrum!