3.6
Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement

Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement

3.6

More Effective than Regular Vitamins

Chewable vitamins are great.  They allow you to break down the vitamin in your mouth first so that the particles quickly dissolve into your system once it is swallowed.  Other vitamins that you swallow will just sit in your stomach and finally be passed through with barely even dissolving.  It doesn't do your body any good.  Chewables get your vitamins through quickly and effectively.  The Centrum Chewables taste like a big baby aspirin... and at time can have a quick tangy kick that makes you grab for the water (which you should be following any vitamin with a big dose of anyway).  I also find that after I ingest the chewable, I expell tiny burps for about 15 minutes.  "When did I have peanuts?"  The chewables are very easy on the stomach, too.  Regular vitamins are so harsh on my stomach that I would end up getting nauseous.  Not with the chewables.  Never once have I yet to feel sick.Overall, I give this product two thumbs up!

Centrum Chewable Vitamins contain aspartame!

I bought Centrum Chewable Vitamins because I don't like drinking so much water all at once to take daily vitaimins, so I found Centrum Chewable Vitamins. At first, I was happy with them. The taste isn't the best, but I could handle that better than so much water with the non-chewables. But then I noticed that every time I would take one, I would start to get a little nauseous and a slight headache. At first, I thought it was just coincidence, but then I thought to read the actual ingredients, rather than the nutrition content. This product actually contains aspartame! As I know a lot of people are, I too am very sensitive to products containing aspartame. I get nauseous and headaches. I also personally don't believe that it can possibly be healthy for you. I immediately stopped taking these vitamins. I find it unusual that a product which is supposed to be healthy for you, includes an ingredient like aspartame which isn't even natural. I know take Gumivites vitamins which are chewable gummy vitamins. They taste awesome and don't make me nauseous! Aspartame in vitamins?!?! None for me thanks!

very satisfied

from usa

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Effective
  • Simple To Take
  • Tastes Good

Cons

• Nothing

• Women

Comments about Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement:

After reading the reviews about the taste. Taste like tang Orange drink. I like the taste. I love these chewable vitamins. I always like taking vitamins the pill form made me feel sick. The chewable are great. I feel much healthier cause I don't eat right everyday. I ask my doctor about them. She encouraged it.

Left a bad taste in my mouth!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement:

I bought these at one point because I have issues swallowing large sized pills. I thought that if I purchased Centrum Chewables, I would have a better time with them. I did get them down a bit easier, but they taste terrible. I am not sure what flavor "orange" they think they are using when they make these multivitamins, but I can tell you right now, it is no orange that I have ever tasted. They are chalky and if I did not have a drink while I was taking them, the chalkiness of the tablet would coat my throat and make me feel a bit like I was choking. I figured for the price of these multivitamins, they would be good, but I was wrong. I will not be purchasing this type of vitamin from Centrum again. Even though they had all of the supplements I was looking for in one vitamin, the taste definitely made me never want to take them again. They were overpriced and definitely were not worth what I paid for them. I will either stick with gummy vitamins or regular pill form vitamins in the future.

Good for the price and the taste isnt bad

Comments about Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement:

Had a pretty good experience with the Centrum chewables so far. Lol can you tell I dont like taking pills? I have experienced a bit more energy in the mornings and dont feel so groggy in the afternoon anymore. I was really trying to cut back on coffee and make sure Im not overeating during the day at my desk. Good stuff.

Good vitamin balance, but just okay-tasting

Comments about Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement:

I've never been a fan of multivitamins, because I find them too large and hard to swallow, but I was looking for an easy way to ensure I was getting more of the recommended nutrients. Centrum Chewables seemed like the perfect solution, because they contain a solid mix of vitamins and minerals (including ones like calcium and iron, plus a whole bunch of others that I would never bother to take individually). Other than perhaps adding more calcium, the main thing I would change about them is the taste. When you first chew them they have a fairly pleasant citrusy flavor, but that fades and then the metallic aftertaste lingers for ages. I manage this problem by eating my Centrum Chewable about 10 minutes before a meal, so I won't have to deal with the aftertaste for too long, but it also won't affect the taste of my food. It's not ideal, but it's a workable approach as long as I don't forget.

Not the best chewable vitamin

Comments about Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement:

The Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement is a decent multivitamin. This multivitamin comes only in the flavor orange. I usually love things that have an orange flavor, but I was disgusted by this product's version of an orange flavor. It tastes a little bit bitter and chalky, in my opinion. If the Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement was the only chewable multivitamin that I had ever tried, I probably would have loved this product. It is significantly superior to non-chewable vitamins. These multivitamins are much smaller in size and I did not have to swallow them whole. I have a tight throat, so I often gag and choke when I have to swallow large pills. Additionally, although I am not a big fan of the artificial orange flavor that this product has, it is still significantly better than the taste of non-chewable multivitamins. However, I believe that there are much better chewable vitamins on the market.

Doesn't Stand Up To Its Claims

Comments about Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement:

After so many years of taking the traditional hard to swallow multivitamins, I decided to find a chewable vitamin. While shopping one day, I ran across Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplements. I decided that since they were on sale that this would be a good time to try them. After taking them the first day, I noticed that the supplements were hard to chew and had a very chalky taste to them. The supplements also left an awful aftertaste of sugar which was hard to get rid of. I did continue taking the vitamins for another couple of weeks, thinking that it was something that I would get used to. I was wrong. It seemed that the longer I took them, the worse I was feeling. I feel that Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/ Multimineral Supplements is a waste of money and that the product doesn't stand up to its claims. I will no longer purchase these supplements and would not recommend them to anyone.

Great Product

Comments about Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement:

Overall, I would have to say that I really like this product. The only problem is that this product leaves a chalky after taste. This is a good value for the money spent in the fact that you definitely are not having to buy multivitamins every month. I have also noticed a difference in the fact that I have more energy throughout the day.

easy for those who can not swallow

Comments about Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement:

I highly recommend Centrums multivitamin chewables for anyone who has trouble swallowing pills. My doctor personally gave me a few options to choose from. I recently had baby so I was taking the Flinstones vitamins before this. I had hard time taking any other vitamin because it was hard to swallow. Centrum multivitamins are highly recommended. These are chewable making it easy to take. For a vitamin they really do not taste that bad at all. Many vitamins leave a chalky coating or nasty after flavor and these do not. Centrum chewables come in a few different flavors like orange or grape. I personally chose to go with the orange. I have heard from others it is good for people with low iron. I have a low iron count and these help. I feel I heal up faster from injuries. Helps with healing bruises and cuts.It is comparable to regular multivitamins from Centrum just chewable instead.

Awful taste.

Comments about Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement:

In an attempt to adapt a healthy life style, I tried taking the daily recommended vitamin. I always heard and thought that Centrum is a great brand of vitamins, so that was my first choice to buy. I bought the Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Suppliment and decided that will be the first ones I will try. I was excited to try them because it wasn't a large pill I had to swallow. I one of the chewable supplement in my mouth and before I could even swallow, I spit it out. It wasn't easy to chew. At first, I had to suck on it for a little bit to make it a little softer. Then after that I began chewing, the awful taste began to burst out and fill my mouth. The supplement the began to soften up and was starting to feel like a clay mixture in my mouth, which was horrible. It felt like I was chewing a hard rock back down into smaller sediments. I just could not bare the awful taste or how it felt in my mouth so I spit it out before I was able to swallow any of it. Never again will I try this.

Did not like the taste and the taste left in my mouth

from Rural Retreat, VA

Comments about Centrum Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement:

My doctor recommended I take a multi vitamin every day when I turned forth. I bought a bottle of these after I had to quit taking the multi vitamins you had to swallow because it got hard for me to swallow them. I thought that these would be a good alternative since they were by Centrum. They have a very chalky taste to them and also taste bitter. They left a very bad taste in mouth after I chewed them I did use them all up because I hate to waste money or product but they were not at all what I was expecting. I don't think I would recommend them to any of my family or friends because of the taste. I thought maybe it was just me so I gave some to my daughter and daughter-in-law and they both said it tasted chalky and bitter and left a bad after taste in their mouths so I don't think it was just me. Maybe if they changed the formula in the future I may try them again but I'm not sure.