Other Multivitamins:
Centrum

Wasn't For Me

Comments about Centrum Cardio Multivitamin Supplement:

I tried Centrum Cardio Multivitamin Supplement around two years ago and have to say that it just wasn't the multivitamin that I was looking for. I took the vitamin for almost a month before I decided to stop taking it. After I would take the vitamin in the mornings it would seem to make me feel nauseated and would sometime even get sick to my stomach for about an hour after taking. The multivitamin was a rather large pill and was very hard for me to swallow. I took the vitamin for a couple of weeks, but never really noticed that it was helping me any. I was still feeling tired throughout most of my day as well as I noticed that I wasn't feeling rested when I awoke in the mornings. I have tried other Centrum vitamin products in the past that were really good, that just wasn't the case with the Centrum Cardio Multivitamin Supplement. I feel that this particular multivitamin didn't stand up to its claims and I would definitely not recommend it to anyone.

from Monticello, KY

Comments about Centrum Cardio Multivitamin Supplement:

Let me start off by saying that the Centrum Cardio Multivitamin has worked wonders for me because If your not use to taking vitamins it will be wonderful. I was in the market to find a vitamin that would meet my needs and this one did. I went one day from feeling sluggish and bad to the next feeling great. I would recommend it for anyone.

Centrum Cardio actually lowers LDL (bad cholesterol)

from Newnan, GA

Comments about Centrum Cardio Multivitamin Supplement:

Centrum Cardio Multivitamin Supplement actually works.  It reduces LDL (bad cholesterol) thus helping to reduce heart disease.  My cholesterol has actually gone down sense I have been taking this product.  I would recommend it to my friends, my mother and other family members.  Great product.