3.7

3.7

This is ok...

from Clarence Center, NY

Comments about Cat's Pride Multicat Clumping Cat Litter:

I only have one cat, but I have treid this dues to the price of it. It is ok.. not the best not the worst. Overall,. I would say that it does its job. My cat doesnt seem to mind it... it covers up the smell. I never smell litter or anyhting in my house,, I clean the litter box once a week. For the price, I would recommend the litter. If price is not an issue.. then I would recommend somehting else. This litter is not as good as the name brands, but it works for what its worth. It lasts a long time. If you are looking for the top of the line llitter this is not the one for you! It gets the job done, it is basic! It does cover up stenches, but I am sure there are much better out there! It does clump togtehor nicely, but often times there is a little litter outside of the cats litter box. Overall, ok product

Great at Odor Control

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Cat's Pride Multicat Clumping Cat Litter:

Cat's Pride Multiple Cat Clay Clumping Litter is a good product that helps control urine odor smell but does have some down sides.

Since I am a neat freak and i do keep our oldest cats litter box in our bath room i don't like the fact that when she uses the litter box when she gets out and yes there is a mat she still drags and tracks the small clay balls in a trail through our bathroom floor and yes if you get up in the night to go use the bathroom you step on them and it drive me crazy, not sure if the product is so light that it holds to her paws or what.

Like i did mention above the plus side is i don't have to leave the exhaust running all night to make sure the bathroom doesn't smell like urine the clay does its job of obsorbing and controlling the odor i can't stand.

My cat loves the product i'm sure because it reminds her of the sand box outside she use to use as a kitty so great job on making a product cats take too quickly even the old ones.

Cat's Pride Multiple Cat Clay Clumping Litter is a good product and would be a great product if the tracking problem could be solved.

Cats Pride is a must for multiple cat owners

from Morehead City, NC

Comments about Cat's Pride Multicat Clumping Cat Litter:

I have three indoor cats, so deciding which litter to use was important to me.

After purchasing and trying several brands, the one I chose was Cats Pride Multiple Cats clumping litter.  This litter met all my qualifications!  One of the most important things to me was a litter that does not track after a cat leaves the box.  Cats Pride does an excellent job of keeping litter in the box and off the floors.

Also important is keeping odors to a minimum. With three cats, odor control could be hard to achieve. Equally important to me was keeping it smelling fresh for my cats. Cats can be finicky about this kind of thing and may choose to eliminate elsewhere if it gets to bad.  This is not an issue with Cats Pride.

Finally, it's claim of being a clumping litter is true. Some litters do not hold well, making it hard to scoop. Also, other brands I have used have been of a muddy consistency, making a mess and sticking to the scoop.  Cats Pride seems to alleviate all of these problems.

In ending, I would have to say that this brand is the best choice for me and my cats.  All of its claims have lived up to its words!