Other Snacks & Cookies:
Potato Chips
Cape Cod

Bar none, my favorite Potato Chip

Cape Cod Classic Kettle Cooked Potato chips are my absolute favorite potato chip. Whatever technique they use to make them "kettle cooked" is the best. They are unbelievably crispy in a really sharp way. They are not thin like so many other chips, when you bite into them they give a hearty crunch. They are not oily in the least and do not have that "off" flavor that you can get when you actually taste the flavor of the oil.They have the perfect amount of salt on them to satisfy that salty snack craving, but not so much that you think you are going to have a heart attack. The Cape Cod chips are so satisfying that I can actually eat fewer of them than other chips. This might seem odd, but with other chips I keep on eating, trying to feel happy and they just don't cut the mustard.

Aweful!

Cape cod chips are the worst chips I have ever eaten. They are hard and have little or no taste. The varieties are all there but they have so little taste you cant even tell what you are suppose to be eating! Bite into one and it seems like you are eating rocks, even my kids dont like them and my kids will eat just about anything that you say not to. Tried giving them to the dog and even he didnt want anything to do with it! And dont even get me started on the price 3.99 a bag give me a break! The bag dont even stay closed like the Lays and other brands. Dont waste your time or money buying these chips. The dentist bills alone will not be worth it! BIG THUMBS DOWN!

Worst chips ever.

Horrible.
These are the worst chips I've ever tasted, for the price I was expecting something great, but all I could taste was hard grease. There was hardly any saltiness and no potato taste whatsoever. It feels like these chips have been re-fried. Yuck...stay away...far away.

from Georgia

Comments about Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips:

I love Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips! I love the crunchy texture of these potato chips and how they have a delicious taste. They are all-natural and a very healthy alternative to many other chips. I love these chips because they aid in my weight loss. I have started dieting to become healthier and smaller. Eating Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips in my lunch instead of Lay's Potato Chips have been extremely beneficiaI for me. These chips are less fatty and oily. I definitely feel more energetic now that I have lost weight and my stomach is shrinking even more. It is amazing how this healthy snack tastes great and doesn't have a lot of sodium. I highly recommend this product. I first bought these chips from Subway with a veggie sub and they were very delicious. It is nothing like kettle cooked chips.

Very hard potato chips

Comments about Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips:

These potato chips have about the same taste and saltiness as most other brands, the main difference is in the crunch. I find that they are a little bit too hard and "brittle", they aren't the most comfortable to chew. They aren't terrible just not my first choice.

A great option!

Comments about Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips:

Kettle cooked chips are one of my favorite and I have to say I have tried many brands of them. The Cape Cod Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are a great option. They have an amazing potato taste. What's even better than the taste is the texture. They're not as crunchy as other brands of kettle chips, but they have a great crunch to them. They are a little too salty, though. Overall, I would highly recommend them.

These are good chips...

Comments about Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips:

I only tried them because they are grain-free (i.e. they don't contain 'and/or corn oil') and my family is on a grain-free diet, but I was pleasantly surprised that they were very good chips. They are a bit crunchy, but they flavor is great. The price is a little higher than other chips, but they are grain-free.

Great kettle cooked taste

Comments about Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips:

These particular kettle cooked chips have a very crispy texture with a great, slightly salted taste. Though this brand will cost a little more than some other options, this chip is by far the best flavored and most unique plain kettle cooked chip. If you are having a good, high quality sandwich, it is worth matching with a good quality chip like this.

Much better than Lay's!

Comments about Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips:

Cape cod is my favorite brand of potato chips. Once you try them, you will never be able to go back to regular old Lay's potato chips. They are less greasy and over all a much healthier option than Lay's because they are all natural. I firmly believe that this makes them taste better than potato chips that aren't as healthy. I dislike like chips that are overly greasy or salty. Cape Cod's potato chips are also more substantial. The potato chips are thicker than Lay's potato chips, probably because they are kettle cooked. In comparison, Lay's potato chips are thinner than paper. It is basically greasy paper. Of course that will not fill you up! Cap Cod also offers a variety of other flavors that have not been added to viewpoints.com yet. Their sour cream and onion is out of this world. I also quite enjoy their Sweet Mesquite Barbeque chips, although if you dislike spicy things, you might be better off with one of their many other flavors.

A great reduced fat snack!

Comments about Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips:

As a huge fan of kettle cook I always find my self buying the Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. They taste way better than some of the competitors and are a thicker chip that stays fresh longer. They do not skimp on the bags either as they come almost packed to the top. A very good snack chip.

The ideal potato chip

Comments about Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips:

Cape Cod makes -- in my view, at least -- the perfect potato chip. Thick enough not to shatter in the bag, with just the right amount of crisp, it's sometimes hard not to treat the family-size bag as a single serving! A big snacking hit with adults and kids of all ages.

The best potato chip to ever accompany a sandwich.

Comments about Cape Cod - Classic Kettle Cooked Potato Chips:

Cape Cod Chips are my all time favorite potato chip, They are the crunchiest and most flavorful. Cape Cod Chips come in a wide variety of flavors, and they are all great. Their Sea Salt and Vinegar is to die for, but the Classic are a perfect old standby.