4.8
Pringles
Pringles - Potato Chips

Pringles - Potato Chips

4.8

Nothing Is Better Than The Original.

Pringles have always been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. Especially the original kind. Of course now and then you will eventually end up wanting some different flavor, I just always end up back with the original Pringles. It has a great flavor with just enough salt. They are the crispiest chip you could have, always so fresh. They come in a cool container as well, red with the Pringles dude on the cover, cardboard covered in aluminum, plastic top, sealed as always underneath the top. Its cool cause you can stack them or take out just the amount you want. They aren't greasy at all, so having a few more than normal potato chips would be alright. Personally I feel a great snack would be a can of Pringles and some Dr. Pepper or some other soda. Excellent mix for us junk food lovers. The best part is, the soda would be the only bad thing. Pringles aren't nearly as fatty or sodium filled as normal run of the mill potato chips. The taste, the look and the feel of the chip is much different & much healthier. Overall, Pringles are excellent! Go grab a can!

I used to love them...

Let me begin by saying that Pringles really do TASTE delicious. I do like them per se. The problem is that they're not gluten free, and I just don't see why gluten is needed in a potato chip. It seems like they could make a very similar product without wheat product ingredients. I haven't taken points off for not being gluten free from the other snack foods I've reviewed, but with Pringles it's more irritating because potato chips normally don't have gluten, and so someone could easily eat these assuming they don't and get sick.

It's a fun way to eat chips!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Pringles - Potato Chips:

Pringles have a unique taste to them when compared to other potato chips out there. They have a different shape and crunch to them. I really like these. They are pretty addictive. One is never enough. I find these less greasy then other chips. They have a good amount of saltiness to them. I really like the containers that these come in. They are more convenient then bags. I like that the lid seals onto the container well. They are easier to fit in your kitchen then bags of chips as well. You don't have to worry about clips or the ripping of a bag. These come in really handy for travelling and on the go. They are easy to pass around and the shape of them makes them fit into each other. Pringles comes in a big variety of flavors, so there is a flavor out there for everyone. My kids and husband love these as well. We each have our favorite kind. I would recommend these. They can be found at a good price and a lot of times they are on sale. I will be buying these again in the future.

Nothing Is Better Than The Original.

Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 2 Pack:

Comments about Pringles - Potato Chips:

I love Pringles, especially sour cream and onion. These chips are light, airy, and taste amazing. They are always fresh because of the plastic lid and don't get stale like bagged chips that are hard to re-close. Of course, like all Pringles, they stack on top of each other and that saves space and they are uniform as if all sliced from one potato. I don't know how they do it because they don't taste overly processed or greasy. I love the 2 pack because you get one for home and then you have another one left for your bag, car, or even your office. The sour cream and onion flavor has just the right spices that keep you wanting more and more. I can practically eat a whole can at one sitting. These stack up great if you need to pack them in a lunch bag too. The only negative thing I could say would be they need to make the can's bigger or make a 4 pack!

Not very greasy for chips

Comments about Pringles - Potato Chips:

Pringles do have a very processed feel like they aren't sliced from potatoes but are extruded from a paste made out of potatoes. They don't have the same greasiness that many fried potato chips do though, which is nice. They come in a variety of flavors. Definitely don't eat them all the time but nice as a crunchy snack once in a while.

One of the best chips in the market.

Comments about Pringles - Potato Chips:

I have been eating them for decades and still love them. Every once in a while, they come out with a new flavor, but I still stick with the original flavors...sour cream and onion, barbecue and plain. They did have a paprika flavor in England that I liked, but I haven't found it in the states yet.

Acquired tasted.

Comments about Pringles - Potato Chips:

Pringles Potato Chips are an acquired taste, in my opinion. Pringles do not taste anything like regular potato chips. They have a very oily taste and a very distinct flavor. The best part about Pringles is their huge flavor selection and their container! They are very easy to become addicted to. The downside to Pringles is that sometimes it's hard to get your hands into the container! My favorite Pringles flavor is the pizza one!

very tasty potato crisps

Comments about Pringles - Potato Chips:

Tastier than the competitor Staxs. Not greasy like bags of chips. but do handle dips well however with all the available flavors you do not need dip. Need to come in a bigger quantity because I can eat a whole can of these by myself so it sucks when I have to share with the kids. Needs a family size package is the only improvement needed.

I just love Pringles

Comments about Pringles - Potato Chips:

I have not yet had another potato chip that can be compared to pringles. It has been my favorite potato chips since when I was little and I grew to love it. It comes in different flavors that would suit your taste in chips. It is always crispy and fresh. The only thing I do not like about it is the price. I see it as somewhat expensive. Maybe it is because it comes in a tin-like case. Maybe it would be cheaper if it came in something regular and less stylish.

I used to love them...

Comments about Pringles - Potato Chips:

Terrific, Tasty, and Budget-friendly snack!

Comments about Pringles - Potato Chips:

I LOVE Pringles potato chips! I love that they are not greasy. They have an amazing flavor that is not too salty, it's just right. They are great for a snack or go wonderful with hamburgers, hotdogs, or sandwiches. Pringles is also affordable and doesn't break the bank. They come in a variety of flavors-a taste for everyone. Pringles is the only potato chip that I will eat!