4.8

Pros

Cons

Great Camera for New Photographers

Comments about Canon - EOS Digital Rebel T1i Digital Camera:

I bought this camera a few years ago and LOVE IT! I still use it to this day. I wanted to play around with DSLR photography as a hobby and this has been an amazing camera that allowed me to pursue that. It takes high quality sharp pictures and there are just enough bells and whistles that it is not overwhelming to use as a novice photographer. It has a built in flash which is useful when you don't want to worry about your exposure and you have the option of shooting in automatic mode.

Image Quality
As long as your camera settings are where they should be for the type of photo you are trying to capture, photos turn out crisp and clear and beautiful.

I have had this camera for a few years now and it has held up wonderfully. It is just as good as when I bought it a few years ago.

There is an automatic mode, but as long as you know how to use a DSLR camera it is easy. It is also easy to learn on, but it is not for someone who just wants a point and shoot camera.

• Portability:

Very effective camera for beginner photographers

Pros

Cons

Comments about Canon - EOS Digital Rebel T1i Digital Camera:

This camera was purchased with the intention of gaining experience in photography. I bought this camera without any prior experience with cameras. Immediately, I found this camera to be very easy to use and more importantly, very easy to learn. The HD video was very impressive. The ability to effect the photo on Manual setting was very professional, which allowed for professional use and family use. I would definitely recommend this camera to others.

Image Quality
        The 15 Mega Pixel quality was apparent and produced crisp, clean photos.

Has a decently high shutter speed, with an effective automatic focus

The automatic features produced good pictures with little adjustment

I have had the camera for over 2 years now and have not had a single issue with the effectiveness. This camera still operates as though it is new.

Battery Life
        The T1i has not lost batter life over time and always provided me with accurate battery life readings. I never ran out of battery during events and always had satisfactory results.

Portability
        A very compact size for the quality of pictures that the T1i produces. The T1i is lighter than cameras in its' class.

Best camera ever

Comments about Canon - EOS Digital Rebel T1i Digital Camera:

This was my first actual digital EOS camera, I loved it. I was going to buy a used older version an xt1 or something and I decided to just pay a few hundred more for a brand new camera that had video recording. I have had no issues with it so far, the picture quality is amazing except when they are on the computer but that's because the computer doesn't have good enough quality. Video recording is exceptional really great clear quality. Definitely a great buy and it is my pride and joy of my cameras.

Image Quality
        GREAT quality, the pictures look so beautiful after you take them I just get so happy looking at them.

very great have had no issues with my camera

super easy almost like a handheld digital camera.

no issues

Great camera for amateur's

from Ft Mitchell, KY

Comments about Canon - EOS Digital Rebel T1i Digital Camera:

I really enjoy using my camera as it makes taking pictures fun. My family and friends are always envious at the pictures I take compared to their point and shoot cameras. I wish it had the swivel LCD display like the newer versions though.

Image Quality
        As good as it gets in this pixel and price range.

Fast start-up and fastest multiple shots in the business.

So intuitive, it's scary. Just turn the dial to whatever setting you desire and click away!

Takes some minor abuse without problems.

Battery Life
        I have never had any problems with my battery running out of juice. With that being said, I always prepare ahead by charging my battery fully before I go out.

Portability
        It's hard to properly pack in luggage with a camera bag. Or you could wrap it up in a towel, but I see tha way bags get tossed around, so play it safe and pack it properly in a camera bag.

Canon-EOS Digital Rebel T1i

from Mansfield, OH

Comments about Canon - EOS Digital Rebel T1i Digital Camera:

I think this camera is easy to use and takes great pictures. There are many options available on the camera for all light settings and situations. You can also take video with the Canon Rebel T1i. I love that you can take quick shutter speed pictures.

Perfect camera for family

Comments about Canon - EOS Digital Rebel T1i Digital Camera:

We bought this before our son was born so that we could capture all of the moments in his life, as time really flies by. It's been a great camera and I've taken over 10,000 pictures with it. Great for everyday use and very easy to use for an amateur photographer.

Awsome purchase.

from Defuniak Springs, FL

Comments about Canon - EOS Digital Rebel T1i Digital Camera:

This camera is amazing...some times so clear not sure I want everyone seeing all my wrinkles....this camera is easy to use....easy to down load...easy to erase...you name it you can do it with ease.....when shopping for a camera I love cannon...this is my 3rd and the great things all the lens are interchangable...which makes accesories a lot less expensive when you already have them....take it for a test drive I know you will like it.

• Portability:

It's a great buy for those beginning with DSLRs

Comments about Canon - EOS Digital Rebel T1i Digital Camera:

It's a great buy for those beginning with DSLRs. One can learn to use it quickly and start clicking great pictures almost instantly. The resolution is good enough to generate high quality prints. I would recommend this camera to anyone who is casual photographer and trying to learn photography.

• Portability:

This camera is easy to use.

Comments about Canon - EOS Digital Rebel T1i Digital Camera:

I bought this camera 3 years ago. It took me some time to learn all the techniques, but this camera is easy to use. The manual is easy to read and understand. The body of the camera is very light compared to other cameras. The kit camera lenses came with it and it works well. It takes great pictures. The battery life is good. Whenever I go out to take pictures, my battery never died on me once. I love how I can switch lenses. It gives me more opportunity to try out many different lenses. It is very easy to upload the pictures on to the computer. I love shooting in RAW. It's very easy to edit the pictures.

nice camera

from Gassaway, WV

Comments about Canon - EOS Digital Rebel T1i Digital Camera:

I have had this camera for about a year now.  I really love the camera. It takes great pictures. It has a lot of different settings to use.  The downside is I like to take action pictures at sporting events and sometimes the pictures comes out blurry, even in the sports mode.  I think it has some to do the cheaper lense that came with the camera.  I do still love the camera, and would recommend another one.