Other Digital Cameras:
Canon
9126B003
Canon 18.0-Megapixel EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Black

Summary

Canon 18.0-Megapixel EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera for Taking and Sharing

The Canon EOS Rebel T5 digital SLR camera with lens will please pros and novices alike. The 18 mp Canon EOS Rebel is a favorite camera for a reason. This camera comes with a versatile 18-55mm lens, offers continuous shooting, and has creative and basic auto modes and scene intelligence auto mode. It has special features like red eye reduction and a built-in flash. There are also pro features like continuous shooting at 3 frames per second.

Canon 18.0-Megapixel EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Black

• No (4)

Snap away!

from Denver, CO

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Sharp
  • Versatile

• Candid shots
    • Everyday use

Comments about Canon 18.0-Megapixel EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Black:

Once upon a time, I took photography more seriously - with extra lenses, filters, etc. These days, I just wanted something simpler but better quality than my iPhone.

This Canon Eos Rebel fit the bill - light enough to carry around without feeling like a pack mule, but substantial enough that your hands don't wobble around when you focus (unlike some of the small "playing card" size cameras).

It's easy to transfer the digital photos to your laptop. The camera is also quite durable and after months of use looks like it came right out of the box. You don't need to be a pro to use it, but you'll feel like you can take professional quality shots!

Great camera

from Amarillo, TX

Pros

• Affordable
    • A Lot Of Settings
    • Lightweight
    • Quality pictures

• Birthdays
      • Indoors
      • Outdoors
      • Weddings

I have always been a picture taker and the older I got the more I enjoyed it and liked playing around with shadows and colors. My only problem was that u never had a camera that had the capability to do what I wanted to do and did not have thousands of dollars to go buy a professional grade camera. When I found this camera and read everything that it can do it saw what the price was I knew u had to buy it and try it out. So far it has not let me down and has been able to do everything I ask if it. The only problem I've found is that I don't ever want to put it down and it annoys my husband.

great camera

from Cleveland, OH

Pros

• easy to use
      • Great Pictures
      • Many accessories availabl

Cons

• Accessories sold separate
      • Expensive

• Kids Pictures
      • Vacations
      • Weddings

I really like the Canon brand. From their printers to their smaller digital cameras. I have been wanting a digital slr camera for a long time. A friend recommended this one to me and I am so glad they did. It takes great pictures. I use it for everyday pictures for the kids around the house and on holidays. I took it on vacation and captured some great memories. It is pretty easy to use also. It comes with an 18-55 mm lens. You also get a usb cable to hook up to your computer and store your pictures there. There are different settings for different types of pictures whether you're outdoors or in a museum. It comes with a built in flash but you can also purchase an attachable flash for more light. There are so many accessories that you can purchase for this camera. Multiple sizes of lenses, flashes, tripods and filters for your lenses. It is an awesome camera and I highly recommend it to capture all of your memories.

love my rebel

from Bellevue, NE

Pros

• Good Download Software
      • Good resolution
      • Lots of options
      • Takes good pictures
      • Takes Good Pictures I He

Cons

• Maybe too many options

• landscape
      • Portrait
      • Wildlife

This is a great versitile camera. The resolution is great. It has lots of differnt options, maybe too many (I don't know what they all do). The download software is good and seamless.