Other Lip Cares:

Burt's Bees Ultra Condition Lip Balm with Kokum Butter

Burt's Bees Ultra Condition Lip Balm

from WI

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
  • Even Application
  • Glossy Finish
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Tasting

Cons

• Anytime

Comments about Burt's Bees Ultra Condition Lip Balm with Kokum Butter:

I have very chapped lips year-round. Over the years I've tried sp many different chapsticks and never found *the one* until I bought this! My lips have never been healthier and softer. It feels great going on and stays on a pretty long time. I noticed a huge difference in the health of my lips within a single day. It's slightly shiny so I use it as a alternative to lip gloss when I want shiny lips. This chapstick has a very soft pleasant scent and no taste. My boyfriend never complains about kissing me when I wear it. I will continue using this as my main chapstick for as long as I can continue to find it. I highly recommend this to anyone who has really dry, cracked and/or bloody lips.

Burt's Bees Ultra Lip Balm with Kokum Butter

from Maryville, TN

Comments about Burt's Bees Ultra Condition Lip Balm with Kokum Butter:

I just purchased this product a few weeks ago. I was using the original Burt's Bee lip balm. It was a little more expensive than the original, but I thought I would give it a try. This lip balm is AMAZING! I put it on my lips every evening before I go to bed. It is keeping my lips so hydrated even in cold weather! I have had a terrible time finding a lip balm which keeps my lips moist and hydrated in the winter. This product seems to be doing the trick! I would highly recommend it!

This is the best lip balm you will EVER use.

from Antigo, WI

Comments about Burt's Bees Ultra Condition Lip Balm with Kokum Butter:

This is by far the most amazing lip balm I have ever used. It left my lips feeling soft and amazing. I have an autoimmune condition that affects my skin, and my lips are always chapped. I have yet to find something that does a better job of keeping them moist and comfortable!