3.6

3.6

Works a little too hard

from Richmond VA

Comments about Burt's Bees More Moisture Rasberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo:

I usually really like using Burt's Bees products because I like that they are all-natural. I feel good about putting them on my body knowing that they will not be harmful in the long term, and I generally believe that using natural products on your body will work better than human-made chemicals, ultimately. I bought this shampoo to try after my hair got very dry from being blow-dried so much during the winter. It certainly repaired my hair and moisturized it, but then it went too far and turned it very grimy and greasy. I think it over-moisturizes, and in the end, that's just as bad as the problem I was trying to solve in the first place.

It worked fine for the first few days, but beyond that, it made my hair a real mess. Not worth buying that whole big bottle just to have to stop using it.

The scent of this shampoo is really pleasant. I like it a lot and I wish I could find more things that smell as nice!

Get's hair clean but not as moisterizing as I thought.

from Meherrin, VA

Comments about Burt's Bees More Moisture Rasberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo:

This shampoo is great!Usually people think natural products arn't as good as commercial but this product was amazing.Lathers up really nice and it get's rid of product build-up with-out stripping the hair.This is a shampoo that I will deffinetly use in the future.

Burt's Bees More Moisture Raspberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo, BOO.

from Wyoming, MI

Comments about Burt's Bees More Moisture Rasberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo:

I have loved Burt's bees for a long time. However, lately I've been quite disappointed with the quality of the products I used to love. With the exception of the Honey Lip Balm, I don't recognize many of the BBs products (e.g., the lotions, shampoos) anymore. They don't have nearly the same smell, consistency, or effect that they once used to. It breaks my heart because I feel like Burt's Bees was one of the pioneer companies for Organic, environmentally friendly, socially conscious products. They're still a good company, overall; their products just don't measure up to what they used to. This shampoo along with its twin conditioner left my hair dry, which is actually the exact opposite effect it was supposed to have. Boo to this shampoo, and boo to companies that are getting too big for their britches.

Not a good shampoo!

from Red Lion, PA

Comments about Burt's Bees More Moisture Rasberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo:

I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees products but I am unfortunitly not a fan of their shampoo and conditioner lines. I have tried there Rasberry and Brazil Nut shampoo and am greatly disappointed. The shampoo doesn't lather at all. It is hard to squeze out of the bottle. And after the shower my hair still feels clamy. I consider myself a mixed brand shopper. I have the tendacy to try different brands at least once. I have never found a shampoo that has wowed me to the point of sticking with that one brand religiously. I have to say though that this shampoo sold by Burt's Bees will not get a second purchase from me. I ended up throwing away a good portion of the shampoo and conditioner that I had purchased because I was so dissatisfyied with the product. On top of this product being a dissapointment it is costly compared to some other popular brands. I would never recommend this brand to someone because I am not happy with it myself.

Makes my hair manageable

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Burt's Bees More Moisture Rasberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo:

The most important aspects of this shampoo is that it is pthalate and sulfate free.  Pthalates have been linked to autism and early puberty!  Plus this shampoo really works.  A little bit does go a long way.  It smells awesome and it makes my hair soft and shiny.  Yes, I bought it for 7.99 but the fact that it is free of harmful and drying chemicals really makes it worth it.  I have bought salon shampoos at much higher prices and they have dried out my hair. Even my husband notices how good this shampoo smells.  On top of that it has omega three essential fatty acids in it.  These are found naturally in your body and your hair really benefits from these in a shampoo.  I can't wait to try the conditioner that goes with this product.  The shampoo alone has made my hair much less tangled when I get out of the shower.  I don't have to use detangling spray as much as I used to.  I would recommend everyone try this shampoo and if you don't like this type please use a shampoo that is pthalate free for your own health and safety!

Soft and Hydrated Hair

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Burt's Bees More Moisture Rasberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo:

I absolutely love Burt's Bees products and this **Burt's Bees More Moisture Rasberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo** is one of my favorite hair products.  Not only does the shampoo work great on my hair, but it also has an amazing scent.  The scent of fruity raspberry and nuts lasts a long time, even after the shampoo is rinsed.  The shampoo is like therapy for my hair in that it makes it softer and shinier and doesn't feel heavy.  It is a great hydrator and a real treat for my hair.  This product can be found at a variety of stores and I feel good about using it not only because it works great, but because the ingredients are all natural too.  The shampoo rinses eaily and creates a great lather to leave hair clean and smelling great.

natural

from Springfield, MA

Comments about Burt's Bees More Moisture Rasberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo:

Burts bees is all natural. Using products made from nature is the way to go. Burts bees leaves your hair feeling clean and soft. Burts Bees shampoo does not strip your hair and ladies if your hair is chemically processed your color does not fade.The scent of this shampoo is light and fragrant.I found when you use Burts Bees shampoo along with  the conditioner your hair feels as if you had just been pampered at a high end salon. With this product a little goes a long way maby a dime size in the palm of your hand is enough.The price is a little high considering it does come from mother nature however after you have tried this product you will see for yourself that the price is worth every penny.I would like to see more stores carry this product and more people have acess to be able to purchase Burts Bees.And the packaging can be recycled .I highly recomend Burts Bees to everyone.America lets support anything which comes from mother nature being natural is the only way to go.

Best shampoo on planet

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Burt's Bees More Moisture Rasberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo:

Burt's Bees more moisture brazil nut and raspberry shampoo is fantastic.  It makes my hair smooth and silky especially if I use the corresponding conditioner along with the shampoo.  I like the fact that I only have to shampoo my hair once instead of twice with other shampoos.  My hair is very thick and straight, so getting a good lather the first time around is a little hard to do.  This product does not disappoint.  I would recommend this to anybody who wants a natural shampoo that is not tested on animals and that works tremendously well.