Other Lips:
Burt's Bees
Burt's Bees Lip Gloss - Cherry

Burt's Bees Lip Gloss - Cherry

Bert's Bees Lip Gloss is great and has nothing to be alergic to.

from Kimberling City, MO

Comments about Burt's Bees Lip Gloss - Cherry:

I love Bert's Bees Lip Gloss. It makes my lips feel so good.. I have an illness that makes my mouth get very dry and also my lips. I have 4 different types of Bert's Bees Lip Balm/gloss to keep them feeling better.

Love Burts Bees Cherry Lip Gloss

from Rainsville, AL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Burt's Bees Lip Gloss - Cherry:

I love that the lip gloss is all natural from Burts Bees. I enjoy the natural product line that they provide. This lip gloss is wonderful but I do not truly enjoy applying lip gloss from a canister. I would prefer it be in a tube like the lip balm. The application would be easier and less messy. Smell was a factor. Kind of strange to be smelling your upper lip. It was not a bad smell, just a smell. I am not too very fond of the cherry flavor; however, it is a nice appearance on my lips. This was given to me as a gift and I was very appreciative to receive it. I enjoyed wearing it, but I am not sure that I would purchase it for myself. I would use the product if it were given to me. The texture is hard to get used to when you are used to a balm type or a gel tube or something like that. Applying it with my finger is much different than applications that I am used to or familiar with. I would in the end give it a positive review and use it again.