3.3

Nope!!!

from Quantico va

About Me Frequent User

Pros

Cons

• Once the batteries went out never worked again
    • Wears Out Quickly

• Daily Use

Comments about Brushpoint Vital Health Toothbrush:

This is the second time I bought one of these brushes thought there was something wrong with the first one. Nope! Just once the batteries died that's it. No replacing the batteries nothing. So I got all the bells and whistles for a battery powered toothbrush that doesn't work.

Disappointed in longevity

Pros

• Gentle On Gums

Cons

• Unable To Replace Batteri
    • Wears Out Quickly

Comments about Brushpoint Vital Health Toothbrush:

It was fine while it lasted but I discovered that when the batteries died I was unable to replace them with new batteries so had to buy a new toothbrush which is difficult as I am living on social security.

it's great, i have been using it for 2 yrs. with out any problem

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Brushpoint Vital Health Toothbrush:

I love this "Brushpoint toothbrush" it costs a little bit more than your average toothbrush, but it is well worth it. You get a replacement head and you can by extra ones, They come 2 to a pack...battery life is absolutely great; I bought mine 2 yrs. ago and its working just fine.

I would highly recomend it to everybody.

Brush Point Toothbrush is great. Low cost and lots of extras

from Niangua, MO

Comments about Brushpoint Vital Health Toothbrush:

The Brush Point Toothbrush is low cost but high in quality and accessories.  I love the floss feature and the different heads.  Other higher priced toothbrushes often don't have near as many accesories and extras, and I can not see that they last any longer than the Brush Point that I have. Great for both the quality conscious and the price conscious.

Brushpoint Toothbrush has the power to get the job done.

from Butte, MT

Comments about Brushpoint Vital Health Toothbrush:

**Brushpoint Toothbrush has the power to get the job done.**

I have tried quite a few electric toothbrushes. They should call them battery toothbrushes. But the brushpoint toothbrush for the price seem to have a little more power than the others, like the Crest spin brush, and the oral b brush. It comes with extra replacement heads, and they seem to last quite a while. The batteries also last a long time too. I love the feeling after you brush your teeth with the Brushpoint toothbrush. You get the extra power over the others that you need but not so much that you make your gums bleed. The handle is good and the brush is the right size for me to get everwhere I want. Between the Crest Whitenng Strips and the Brushpoint toothbrush, my teeth and gums stay in good shape, clean and white. I use the Strips every five to six months and us the Brushpoint toothbrush two to three times a day. Mainly morning and night. For the cost you can't beat it. My store sells the replacement heads, so I don't have any problems replaceing the heads. Doc,.

is the best product out there

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Brushpoint Vital Health Toothbrush:

I just wanted to let people know how happy I am!!!

I just wanted to let people know how happy we I am choosing Brushpoint! The personnal touch meant the most to me. I was listened to and given advice that actually made a huge difference in cost and results. The work in the hallways and entryway ...

Brushpoint Custom Home Painting was the only company out of

Brushpoint Custom Home Painting was the only company out of the five we called that even answered their phone. We recieved an estimate from them and the two other companies that eventually called us back. BrushPoints estimate was very competitive, but it was the level ...

my experience with BrushPoint Custom Home Painting was definately a

my experience with BrushPoint Custom Home Painting was definately a positive one! I had never used a professional painting company before and were a little unsure a first. The owner of BrushPoint walked me through the process, answered all of my questionas and even gave ...

I say don't hesitate to buy one...as recommended by me, my dental friend, her husband, and my dentist.**Recommended:**Yes

Great toothbrush, but hard to find replacement brushes.

from 77615

Comments about Brushpoint Vital Health Toothbrush:

This tooth brush is the best aa battiery operated I have ever used it cleans my perfectly, it comes with many replacement heads, and flosser heads and some picks.

The flossers that come with the brush are too stiff and hard to get in between tight teeth.

The brush replacements are hard to find.