Other Sewing Machines:
Brother
CE4000
Brother Computerized Sewing Machine

Brother Computerized Sewing Machine

great product love the brother easy sewing and easy to use

i got this machine a little over a year ago

it is such a smooth operating machine very quiet to operate

ilove how your thread it very easy and then...Read complete review

i got this machine a little over a year ago

it is such a smooth operating machine very quiet to operate

ilove how your thread it very easy and then with the dropin bobbin that is great

i have always had nothing but brothers and would not change for another brand they have so many features that they add for a lot cheaper price than there competitors

Nice, easy machine

I've never sewn much better, but I really wanted to learn. After shopping around and checking prices, I finally decided to try this one, as it seemed to have great reviews and was the best deal for my money. I'm by no means a pro when it comes to sewing, but this machine was very easy to use and understand. Even as a beginner with no real experience sewing, It served it's purpose really well and I was able to make several nice things with it. The machine itself is very lightweight which is great if you need to move it around a lot. I personally like to sew in different rooms of my house sometimes, so that was a wonderful feature. I'm rating this as average simply because I'm a less than average sewer and I'm not sure someone who has sewn longer than I have would find it as great as I do. If you are new to sewing and would like to learn with a nice, realiable, easy machine though, I would get this one.

What a great purchase!

from Troy NY

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine:

I have been learning to sew over the past few years and had moved past the functioning of my first sewing machine. My instructor suggested the Brother Computerized Sewing Machine, and I'm so glad she did. The functionality and ease of use my Brother machine has is wonderful. I'm used it to make quilts, pillow cases, tablecloths, curtains, and even clothing. It's easily one of the best purchasing decisions I have made this year.

Stitch Performance
Wonderful - stitches are neat and even.

It comes with a handy instructional book, which is super helpful.

Fabric Handling
Only catches occasionally, and only when I'm in a hurry (or when my daughter is). As long as you complete your projects patiently, you shouldn't encounter any issues.

Versatility
It's great how many different projects I'm able to complete with the help of this sewing machine.

Have owned the Brother Computerized Sewing Machine for more than a year now, and haven't had a single issue!

• Stitch Performance:
  • Fabric Handling:
  • Versatility:

CE 4000 machine

from Spring Hope, NC

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine:

i waited for years to finally afford a really nice machine. After careful shopping for a new sewing machine I found this small computer machine. It has all of the features that I could ever want. It might not be as fancy or advanced as the newer models but it does everything that I could ever want a computer machine to do. I am an avid sewer and use this machine at least 5 days a week and it has always done a wonderful job.

This Brother Sewing Machine is great

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine:

The Brother Sewing Machine - CE-4000 really is a good sewing machine. I am quite pleased with my purchase of this unique Brother sewing machine. Sewing machines nowadays are not made the same way that older sewing machines are made. I tend to love the older sewing machines and with this Brother Sewing Machine I can do my sewing in the same way that I use to sew with my old machine. This Brother Sewing Machine has a few improvements over my older sewing machine and I am thankful for that. Some of these difference include that the sewing machine itself is much lighter than the older ones and that it runs much smoother than older sewing machines. I can get through my sewing much better now that I own this Brother Sewing machine. I really trust the Brother name to deliver a sturdy quality sewing machine and Brother always delivers in ensuring that only the very best products are sold to consumers. Brother really made a good sewing machine that will last a while.

Great for new users

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine:

My mom bought this machine for me last Christmas, and I could be happier.  I was tired so spending a tons of money of things that I felt I could sew and put together myself.  As a sewing novice, I didn't know where to start.  My mom went out and bought this sewing machine for me.  At first I was intimidated; the different stitches that are offered, and setting it up, but once I figured out what I was doing, I realized that this machine practically ran it's self.  Everything thing from changing the bobbin to changing out the needle, I am proud of myself for being able to do this.

For my novice skills and just learning, this machines offers more that I need.  I love having the abilty to add decorative stitches or personal touches to what I am sewing.  It has given me the ability and confidence to attempt new and more difficult sewing projects.

Because I don't have a sewing room, I love how lightweight and compact this machine is.  I can take it out and put it anyway in a matter of minutes. This machine is so user friendly I haven't ruined any new project that I have accomplished!

Does what I need, The Brother exceeds expectations

from Mobile, AL

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine:

I was on the fence about getting a brother branded sewing machine as i've always been a kenmore person. This particular model was on sale and was noticably cheaper than the kenmores so I decided to give it a try. First noticable feature is how light it is, very easy to move from storage to the table. There's a bunch of extras added to it which really makes me feel like i've made the right purchasing decision. I don't agree with the people saying the instruction booklet was too much, but I will say that I do prefer it to the new-age "PDF" booklets. It's a good reference guide. I was able to use every feature of my old Kenmore model with this one and it seems like it wanted to work better, it didn't hang. I highly recommend this.

Love my Brother CE-4000 Sewing Machine!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine:

I am not very experienced at sewing but I wanted to get a machine that I could learn a little and not spend too much money on. I came across the Brother CE-4000 and decided to give it a try. It comes with instructions that are very easy to read and you can get to using the machine right away even if you do not have any experience. I used it first on some curtains I had purchased that needed to be hemmed at the bottom and I had it done very quickly. It has a self threading feature that saves a lot of time, at least for me and it is super easy to select which stitch you want it to use. This machine is not very loud and I have used it while my little one naps and it doesn't bother him at all. I have since learned to hem my husband's suit pants and have sewn other items that I would have had to take to the tailor before. This is a great machine for someone who isn't sure of what they are doing but wants to give it a try.

I adore my Brother Sewing Machine - CE-4000 just adore it!

from Neenah, WI

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine:

Brother Sewing Machine - CE-4000 replaced my old heavier more cumbersome model and I have been so very very happy with my choice in this machine. It not only is super simple to use but its also very lightweight and that means that it is also very portable. I like to be able to take my machine with me to quilt retreats a few times a year and this Brother Sewing Machine CE-4000 makes it easy to move around! I no longer mind packing up my sewing machine to take with me on trips! The Brother Sewing Machine CE-4000 also comes with an awesome amount of extras and it has the most intense instruction booklet ever! All in all I think this is a great deal for the price point, the extras and the portability!

My Brother Sewing Maching has been a great investment

from Logan, UT

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine:

I actually bought this to start sewing little boredum buster crafts but it has been so useful to have around the house! I bought this from Overstock and it was refurbished. The only problems I've had are with the tension settings. It seems to go to the extremes when I adjust the knob the slightest bit. Other than that, I've just usually dealt with it and everything has turned out great. I've sewn clothing, toys, decorations, and more and it still has lasted a while. It came with very easy to read and follow instructions. I would say this sewing machine is VERY user friendly. I hadn't touched a sewing machine since my junior high tlc class and it was very easy to figure out how to thread it. Great price!

My six year old sews on this machine :)

from Gadsden, AL

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine:

I have sewn for years and I have a six year old who had started showing an interest in learning to sew. I was a bit concerned with letting her use my machine and messing it up so when Christmas came around I found this Brother sewing machine on sale and got it as a surprise. She absolutely loves it. It took her a little bit to get comfortable with it but once she realized how easily the fabric glided through it and that she didn't have to push the petal all the way down she got the hang of it. It is so easy for her to thread herself, a positive since I have a hard time on my machine. She loves the different thread patterns and again it is very easy for her to switch between them. I have to give this machine a thumbs up and say that it is the perfect machine for someone just learning.

Great little Sewing Machine by Brother!

from Jackson, WI

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine:

Being a somewhat new sewer, I only took a sewing class in high school, I was looking for an affordable and easy to use sewing machine. I was suggested to check out brother because from what I hear they are a good brand. I wound up getting this little guy and I have no regrets. It has all of the functions that I used in my high-school class including different stitches and stitch lengths and what not. Besides its easy to use features, it just looks great. The aesthetics of the machine are just great. I didn't feel like spending too much money on something I wouldn't use everyday and this machine fit the bill. If you're looking for something that can stitch up pants, shirts and other items, this product is a good choice.