Other Sleeping Pills & Snoring Remedies:
Breathe Right
Breathe Right Nasal Strips

First time

I'm a first-time user of this product was very excited as I had some nasal issues going on the last few weeks! easy to put on , notice a difference Within in an hour. the bad , i woke up in the middle of night and it had already fell off and my nasal breathing was back where it was before I put it on! But definitely does help easy to use very simple, definitely recommend!

Singers Glen, Virginia

I m going to buy this .

I really loved how it relief me to breath . I always have congestion nose . At night time I cannot breath with my nose I need to breath with my mouth ... when I received this stripes from viewpoint used this before sleeping I had a very easy breathing and no cranky nose ... but as i felt the power of strips goes on decreasing but it is nice and worthy .i loved it give it a try

Brooklyn , Ny

Helped when congested

I was recently sick and also very congested which made it difficult to breathe and sleep. I tried the strip and helped get a better sleep. Although the strip came off sometime during the night, it was still effective enough to have resulted in a better sleep/

Ohio

Worked well

Seemed to work well for me

Rochester ny

true

Best nights sleep I've had in awhile

I have trouble breathing through my nose at night but this product opened my nose right up and I was able to breathe again. Love this product! Will be using again and again!

Heyitsash7188

Goodbye stuffy noses

These nose strips were a life saver for me! I went 2 nights with no sleep due to a cold and horrible stuffy nose. I couldn't not stay asleep at all because I was so stuffy and it was very hard to breath when I laid down to sleep at night and during the day when I would go to take a nap. After 2 nights with no sleep I went to the store looking for something to help me sleep at night. I found these nose strips and thought I would give them a try. Boy let me tell you something, they work! I finally got a good nights rest after using these. I love the fact that I don't have to take a bunch of pills to clear my nose as they dry me out so awful much. These are natural and you are not putting any harmful medicine into your body. They take less then 30m seconds to put on and stay put all night long. I am a restless sleeper and tend to move around the bed quite a bit but my nose strip never came off even with me sweating. I have tried other brands and they don't stay on as well as breath right strips do. I highly recommend these strips they really work so well!

michigan

I would buy again

I Receive a free sample in the mail and Breathe Right Nasal Strips Works Very fast and no side effects and helps reduce my snoring easy and natural .Breathe Right Nasal Strips made me a believer and i highly recommend them and this was my first time using them.

SHREVEPORT LOUISIANA

Eh

I've tried this before and thought it was the size. So I've tried all sizes and hope didnt work for me. I've tried higher or lower position figuring I'm bound to get this right. I concluded even though it works for my husband, it doesn't work for me. As a result this is just a personal thing.

Springfield PA

I love this product!

Comfortable to use.

toledo ohio

true

Works great but falls off. Won't stick through the night.

What a great product. It's a shame it works only for a short time. I have never had one last the night. They come unstuck. I would buy a case if they would stay stuck.

California