4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

Breathe freely again, without the use of drugs.

This is a product that I keep in the house at all times. When someone in my family is sick and suffering from nasal congestion, they are a great product to have on hand because they can be used with ANY other medication. But that doesn't mean they're perfect. They do have a few flaws...

If you have a stuffy nose, and you can get the Breathe Right Strip into place, they work amazing. You can breathe clearly the entire time the strip is in place. Once you remove it, though, your nose goes back to being stuffed-up. Very neat the way these things work.

However, if you are buying this product to help stop snoring, it doesn't work. My husband tried to use it for his snoring and it did absolutely nothing.

Although the packaging and usage directions come with a 'how-to' guide, I find the Breathe Right Strips difficult to get into place. If you put them higher or lower than they are supposed to go, they won't work. Also, once they come loose from the nose, there is no way to get it back into place. You have to toss it in the trash and replace it with a new one.

Immediacy
If you can get the strip on correctly, you will INSTANTLY feel a difference. Your nasal passages will open up and you'll be able to breathe. It is truly amazing the way they work. These have a touch of mentholated vapor, which makes for a refreshing experience.

Side Effects
There are no side effects to worry about with Breathe Right strips. You can use them with any other medications without worrying about an interaction. They won't make you drowsy or sleepy, or stimulate you to keep you awake.

Breathe Right helps when you are desparate!

I spent the last week with a head cold...you know how that goes right?  You reach a point where you would give just about anything to be able to breathe through your nose.  My husband uses breathe right strips when ever he is stuffy and swears by them.  I have never had much luck with them but then again I had always used the large size ones that we keep around for him.  He insisted that we buy some of the small/medium strips to bring me some relief from my head cold.  We purchased the menthol strips in the hopes that the menthol would also help out.  He applied the strip for me and it immediately felt uncomfortable.  I did not like the feeling of it pulling on my skin.  I could not smell the menthol which is not suprising given how stuffed up my head was, but he said that he could not smell it either.  I promised to give it a good try so I kept it on as long as I could stand it which was a couple of hours.  I am not sure whether it really helped or not so obviously the results were not dramatic enough to note.  The strip did leave my skin sore and itchy from the adhesive.  I would not use them again.

Works just as advertised

Comments about Breathe Right Nasal Strips - Menthol:

I am not a fan of taking medicine for simple things like snoring. My husband would snore all night and keep me up. So we bought this and one strip later, we were both sleeping like babies. It does have a strong menthol smell but it is very easy to get used to

• Side Effects:

These do open up your nasal passages

Comments about Breathe Right Nasal Strips - Menthol:

As far as preventing snoring it's not really useful for that in my experience. I'm sure it helps a little, but what I have really noticed it helps with is nasal congestion. When you literally can't breathe out of your nose because you have a cold or allergies this really allows you to be able to breathe better and sleep better at night.

Breath Right Nasal Strips I Sleep Like A Baby

Comments about Breathe Right Nasal Strips - Menthol:

Love it, Love it! I would wake up in the middle of the night. Since trying this product, I sleep right through the night.

It worked the first time I put it on my nose. What a difference.

Just put it across the nose, and watch it work.

Immediacy
This product will always be on my shelf.

Side Effects
The menthol is great, not harmful in anyway.

Not Quite Good Enough

Comments about Breathe Right Nasal Strips - Menthol:

Let's start off by saying my husband has a horrible snoring problem! I am not sure if it is because he snores every single night or not, but these strips do not work for that type of snoring. I will say they work once in awhile, but definitely not every night.

In my husband's case, these strips work a couple times a week. I think they would be more effective for the occasional light snoring problem. If the strips are used in addition to another product, such as a spray, they tend to work more effectively.

They are very simple to use. Peel of the backing and it nicely adheres to your nose. They also peel off easily in the morning. They do not pill at your skin like you would think.

Immediacy
On the nights when they do stop my husband's snoring they work immediately. My husband falls asleep within minutes and when they work I do not hear a peep.

Side Effects
One other positive is there are not any side effects to these strips. No drying of the skin where applied and no type of breakouts.

Works like they say

from Bakersfield, Ca

Comments about Breathe Right Nasal Strips - Menthol:

I love using these strips when I am sick with a cold or have allergies, as I am prone to get. The strip really does open up the nasal passages really well and they stay open for quite a while. It usually lasts the whole night, however, in the morning the ends are usually lifting and trying to come off. The sticky part is very sticky and the next morning there is a bit of sticky stuff still left on my nose but is easily wiped away.

I works instantly to open your nose and makes breathing much easier.

It's basically a big sticker. You just peel off the backing and stick in evenly on your nose.

Immediacy
Once you stick it on, it opens your nasal passages right away. It is instant relief when congested.

Side Effects
The only side effect I have known happens to my husband on the bridge of his nose. He has very sensitive skin and he gets a little bruise on his nose when he takes it off. I have not experienced this myself.

• Side Effects:

Great product with more uses than just snoring!

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Breathe Right Nasal Strips - Menthol:

To be honest, I use this product for other problems besides snoring. My husband, however, has used it for snoring and it works great. That being said, it works tremendously if you are stopped up from a cold, and really just need some breathing relief. It also comes it very handy if you are unable to take meds (such as being pregnant). I used these when I was pregnant and they made it possible for me to sleep due to being so stopped up from a stuffy nose. I actually first tried these when my husband and I were on cruise and I was really sick (with a cold), and had no medicine with me. I have loved them ever since and recommend them to people all the time! The only thing negative that I will say is that the menthol ones don't smell strong at all, and you don't notice it.

Super effective, and not just for snoring!

Very easy to put on and pull off (pain-free).

Immediacy
I think they work immediately.

Side Effects
I have never had any side effects from using them.

• Side Effects:

Breathe freely again, without the use of drugs.

from Jacksonville, NC

• Side Effects:

Get a good night's rest!

from Fair Play, SC

Comments about Breathe Right Nasal Strips - Menthol:

My husband and I both love Breathe Right Nasal Strips! They work wonders! I always get the best rest when wearing one of these! It really does open up your nasal passages and you breathe easier!

It's excellent for many uses: those that snore, headaches, sinus problems or congestion.

My husband snores, but when he wears these, it's like magic! No more snoring! I get headaches frequently so if I can stand it, I wear one of these to get more oxygen easier and it makes a difference! If you are congested the vapor ones are great to help you breathe easier and not have to breathe through your mouth to end up with a sore throat!

They stay in place all night! They don't leave behind stickyness either!

There are a couple of cons to this product though. It is a little funny looking, but who is staring at you in your sleep? It hurts to pull them off because they do stick so well. I actually eneded up with a bruise across my nose once!

If you are having trouble sleeping or someone in your home snores - get this product!

Side Effects
Just either sticks to nose too well and hard to get off or doesn't stick well enough.

• Side Effects:

Who knew "stripping" could finally give me a good night's sleep?

from Northern, FL

Comments about Breathe Right Nasal Strips - Menthol:

I have had trouble sleeping due to sinus congestion. I tire of taking decongestants and sometimes I am just not in the mood to use a Neti-Pot. I had heard of Breathe Right Nasal Strips but I had dismissed them for a reason unknown even to myself. Perhaps, I thought they were just for snoring problems or perhaps I thought they looked silly; perhaps a combination of both reasons. For whatever reason I had not tried them.

I purchased a package and set them aside until last night found me unable to breathe once again. Because I couldn't breathe, I couldn't sleep. I was too tired to walk downstairs to get a decongestant and didn't have the energy to try the Neti-Pot. I then remembered my little package of Breathe Right Nasal Strips (with Menthol) and decided to give them a try.

I don't know why I waited so long! These things really work. Who knew "stripping" could finally give me a good night's sleep?

If placed correctly, the strips will hold open your nostrils so that more air goes through, making it easier to breathe.

The most important part of using the strips is correct placement. It took me a couple tries before finding the most effective spot on my nose.

Immediacy
I felt an immediate difference in the amount of air going through my nose. The package says to scratch the strip to release the menthol vapors. I did, but the amount of vapor was minimal at best.

Side Effects
No side effects that I know of...

• Side Effects:

the menthol vapor isnt strong enough

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Breathe Right Nasal Strips - Menthol:

I love breathe right strips b/c they help me wake up with a non stuffy nose. I was a little dissappointed with the menthol strips, I expected more of a vicks vapor type smell but got much of nothing. I still love this product.