Other Dryer Sheets:
Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen

Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen

Pros

Cons

There are several uses for Bounce Dryer Sheets!

Bounce Dryer sheets smells GREAT are really work at removing static from clothes.  I always use these in my dryer.  They make the clothes smell extra fresh, and clean.  If I didn't use them, my clothes would all stick together and feel staticy when we wore them.  But did you know you can use Bounce Dryer Sheets for more than laundry?

1.  I did this one and it really worked.  It repels ants!  Just put it where the ants are, and watch them scurry away.  (It's supposed to work with ants and bees too, but I haven't tried it)

2.  Collects cat hair. Rub the area with a Bounce sheet and it will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.

3.  Rub your dogs with a Bounce sheet when they come in from outdoors.  It will take away that 'doggy' scent.

4.  Prevent musty suitcases. Place a sheet inside empty luggage before storing.

5.  Eliminates static electricity from your television, or computer, screen.

Leaves clothes soft, but causes allergies, super strong smell

We ran out of downy sheets and bounce was on sale, so we tried these. they do remove static effectively and do leave clothes soft, although i find you need more bounce sheets per load than the number of downy sheets to get the same effect. since bounce is usually on sale and downy not often, it comes out to about the same, or perhaps a little more expensive even, cost-wise. but we simply don't like the fragrance - as fragrances go this one was a) very very strong and lingered on clothes far longer than the scent from downy and b) a very cloying scent. that being said we've recently gotten very sensitive to the parade of fragrances and dyes added to every single produce (Proctor and Gamble is a big abuser of this) and bounce is no exception. like tide, it left us with skin rashes, sneezing, watery eyes and headaches. so it is certainly not the best product for those who have sensitivities or are beginning to develop them.

the very best dryer sheets on the market

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen:

I will not use any other brand of dryer sheets except bounce original - fresh linen! They simply are the very best I have ever used! Second to none! Hands down!

Bounce dryer sheets not only smell wonderful, but they are also wonderful for preventing static cling!

Bounce original fresh linen dryer sheets have the cleanest, freshest , most longest lasting scent than any other dryer sheets brand on the market! They're use does not end in the dryer. They can also be used to deodorize other areas of your home! Such as, adding one to your sock drawer, between the cushions on your sofa & they can also be placed in the plastic tote with your extra comforter/sheet set for your bed! They can also be placed in your vehicle for an added long lasting freshness. You can put them anywhere around your home in need of a deodorant & is guaranteed to last longer & perform better than any air or fabric Freshener!

Bounce dry sheets leave a bad odor

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen:

Bounce dryer sheets leave a strong, institutional=like odor in clothing & bedding. The sheets do take out static cling, but the smell is overpowering and unpleasant. When I change my parent's clothing out each season, from closet to attic, I have to re-wash everything due to the strong and sour odor of the Bounce sheets my mother uses. I have substituted the unscented but still, an odor. Static cling is easier to live with than this smell.

This bounce works so good.

from Cedar, MN

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen:

I loved using this product. I never had any static cling and my clothes smelled wonderful.

The bounce dryer sheets work so good. I never had any static cling with my clothes. I would recommend this to everyone.

I loved the fresh scent of these bounce dryer sheets.

Smells great

from Truckee, CA

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen:

I love these dryer sheets. Just throw one into dryer with wet clothes and everything will come out smelling fresh and there will be no static whatsoever.

Eliminates all static and leaves clothes smelling fabulous!

Leaves clothes smelling fabulous without an overpowering smell.

Bounce Dryer Sheet is one of my favorite smells. Nice and fresh

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen:

I have been switching between the Bounce Dryer Sheets, and the 2 month Dryer Bar. I did try the 4 month one, and both times it broke up on me.

The Bounce Original Dryer Sheets come in various amounts. I have the 160 count, which works out cheaper.

The main use it for making my laundry smell good, so I always put one in with the clothes, in the dryer. However, I also use them in my underwear drawer, in the linen closet, and also where we hang our clothes.

Unfortunately, one of the clubs we love to go dancing at, still allows smoking. I hang my clothes up to remove the smoke, but then get a Bounce Dryer Sheet, and attach it to the garment for a fresh linen smell.

I find that they work, just as good as any other dryer sheet, and usually buy them on sale, or with a coupon.

I have been known to buy other brand named products, if the price is really good.

Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen: Reliability and Versatility

from Houston, TX

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen:

Fabric softeners are essential for most clothing, but one great annoyance with liquids is having to remember to revisit the laundry room during the rinse cycle. If playing this game gets too frustrating, one can turn to a dryer sheet and one of the originals and still one of the best is **Bounce Original Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen**, a best selling fabric softener sheet.

**Fabric Softener Facts and Commentary:**

Bounce Original Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen is a thin, white fabric softener sheet that is placed directly in the dryer, on top of damp clothing. The sheet circulates with the tumbling laundry, spreading its scent and static- fighting properties on everything it touches. The scent is one of fresh linens, so it fits in perfectly with laundry.

I have been using Bounce for years and its Bounce Original Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen scent is yet another quality product from the Bounce family. The product works very well at controlling static and one can tell a noticeable difference when clothing is removed from the dryer. It also performs decently well at adding softness, although it doesn’t perform as well in this area as some of the best liquid fabric softeners.

Bounce Original Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen also offers another advantage: Versatility. It can be used to freshen a closet, luggage, car, or most anyplace else that needs a little freshening power. And since it is a flat sheet, it is easy to find a place to put it. It can be laid out flat, folded up, or rolled, then placed under a car seat, in the pocket of a piece of luggage, or some other out of the way place. It freshens for a good amount of time when used in these and other places.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Bounce Original Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen is another solid, effective product from Bounce and the people at Proctor and Gamble. Its fresh scent, static fighting abilities, and versatility make it a good choice for the laundry and elsewhere in the home. It’s an old favorite and one to which I continue to return when I need a reliable means to static reduction and softness.

Light scent with no static cling

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen:

I like this scent of Bounce. It's not overpowering and doesn't bother my sensitive nose. It still does the job it's supposed to do by eliminating static, which is great! My husband also appreciates it, because it's not flowery. He doesn't want to "smell like a girl." LOL!

Clothes smell fresh.

from Tampico, IL

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen:

I love this dryer sheet.  Clothes come out smelling clean and fresh.  You do not have to worry about static clean.  Clothes smell fresh and clean for awhile.  I put one of these dryer sheets in my tubs of clothes that I'm storing over the different seasons and my clothes smell very fresh when opening the tubs.

Bounce Fresh Linen Sheets didn't make my linens smell fresher!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen:

I normally use [Arm & Hammer Fresh 'N Soft Fabric Softener Sheets][1] because they work well and are inexpensive.  I've been in the mood to try out a new scent, so the last time I went shopping I decided to stray and try Bounce.  Unfortunately, these dryer sheets are more expensive and not as good.

I couldn't really smell the scent of **Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen **when I was at the store, but when I took them home and opened the box, I was glad I chose the Fresh Linen scent.  It smells fresh, clean and really soft...if soft can be a scent.

There's nothing like freshly washed sheets and towels that smell really good and feel really soft.  I eagerly did a load of laundry to test out my new dryer sheets and was disappointed.  I've used about half of an 80-count box and am still underwhelmed.  Yes, these dryer sheets reduce static and soften my laundry, but the great scent I get in the box does not transfer to my clothes.  I have to smell really hard to get a hint of the scent, and even then I can barely notice it.

Overall, **Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen **work great for being fabric softeners, but if you want your laundry to smell fresh like your dryer sheets, I would pass on the Fresh Linen scent.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Arm-amp-Hammer-Fresh-n-Soft-Fabric-Softener-Sheets-review-a14e

no more static cling/bounce original dryer sheets-fresh linen

from Somonauk, IL

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Fresh Linen:

bounce original dryer sheets-fresh linen not only leave your laundry smelling great!! they also reduce static cling i hate folding my clothes and they are sticking together and they shock you bounce original dryer sheets-fresh linen stop this from happening thank you bounce for being a quality for product for many years