Other Diaper Rash Creams:
Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment

Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment

Pros

Cons

The best diaper cream I've used on my son so far!

Willing to try any reasonably priced, all natural diaper cream, I decided to buy one my son hasn't tried before: **Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste**. It's supposed to be the same great diaper cream they've been making, but made with all natural ingredients.  There are other all natural diaper creams that have worked great on my son's diaper rashes like: [Method Baby Squeaky Green Diaper Cream][1] , but this all natural version of Boudreaux's is the best so far!

The **Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste** packaging says this formula is:

- Made with natural ingredients

- Goes on and cleans off easily

- Light & creamy formula

- Made with Peruvian balsam for healthy skin

Ingredients: zinc oxide 16%, aloe vera, beeswax, carnauba wax, castor oil, citric acid, hydrogenated castor oil, Peruvian balsam oil.

I love that **Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste** is not only all natural and paraben-free, but also very fast-acting.  It is definitely the best diaper cream I've ever bought my son and I will continue to buy it.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Method-Baby-Squeaky-Green-Diaper-Cream-review-11233

When I first applied this diaper cream to my son's diaper rash, I wasn't crazy about the texture; it was tacky like glue. Unlike most diaper rash creams, this isn't a thick paste. It's a thick, creamy, wet glue. I didn't have high expectations for it, but when my son's diaper rash was gone at the next diaper change, I no longer cared what kind of consistency it had. My son has incurred several minor diaper rashes since I bought this product, and each and every time I use it on my son, the diaper rash clears up the same day!

Butt Paste doesn't live up to they hype.

I had to try Boudreaux's Butt Paste, because every other mother I knew was raving about it. Add to the fact that it was all natural, i thought I would have a winner because I didn't really want to use something like Balmex. Anyways, this just did not do a thing for my son's rashes (just a little red bum; if it was more than that we went in for nystatin or something else.). At first I thought I wasn't using enough and seriously slathered the stuff on. Sometimes overnight it would seem to work a little better, but during the day it just didn't. I really wanted it to work, but I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. It is also not safe for cloth diapers, so when my son had a rash I had to put him in disposibles just to use this diaper cream. So beware, if you use cloth diapers or are planning on it, this is not on the safe to use with cloth diapers list! Break out the disposibles, or if you're willing to risk it the fleece liners. (just be sure you don't wash the liners with the rest of your diapers.)

wonderful product

from California

Comments about Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment:

I bought many different diaper rash creams for my baby girl. Luckily she rarely ever had any diaper rashes, but when she did get it I literally had to experiment the brands to see what worked on my baby girl's sensitive skin. She has super sensitive skin like my boyfriend & I so it's hard to find something that works that won't end up backfiring on us and end up having allergic reactions. After trying many diaper rash creams natural and regular even though we prefer natural, but when you experimented and is desperate for one to improve instead of making it worse you will try what you can as long as its not known to be dangerous or illegal of course.

So when my boyfriend randomly found this one I was super happy knowing it was natural and after trying it we noticed there was improvement on the diaper rash so that was wonderful. Normally my baby girl is a brave and doesn't cry from shots or anything really she was in pain and it was red and some diaper rash creams gave her bad reactions so when we noticed it improved due to this diaper rash cream it was amazing. Especially seeing your little one go through pain its heartbreaking.

So I definitely recommend this diaper rash cream to anyone looking for an effective and great product.

Worked wonders on my baby girl's diaper rash.

My #1 Choice for Diaper Rash Cream

Comments about Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment:

I have three children and they've all had diaper rash multiple times, my oldest especially had "acidic urine" which cause numerous diaper rashes. I've tried just about ever diaper rash creme on the market, some having little effect, some working pretty well, but none have come close to Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste. I love this stuff, and it's just plain fun to ask someone to hand you the "Butt Paste." I also love the fact that it's soft - I've seen cremes that are so thick they're hard to spread on baby's already sore bottom, but this one is soft already and smoothes out easily to protect those sore butts! And the healing power of this one makes it top of the line.

This has healed every sore bottom I've ever used it on, and fast! I've used multiple brands of diaper rash creme, and this one is definitely my favorite. I attribute that solely to its performance - it does it's job: fast and well.

Great product!

Comments about Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment:

Mother of 3. 2 of which have very sensitive skin. Not matter how hard I tried to find a good cream for rashes and other skin redness, nothing worked. I found Butt Paste and it worked! The only product that works almost immediately without irritating their skin further. Put it on over night and the next morning redness/rashes were completely gone. The other major difference between this product and most others is that it seems to keep working even after the redness/rash has cleared up. Seems to really absorb into the skin and continue working for days. One tube of this Butt Paste goes a long way, as I didn't have to use it several times per day. Great for preventing rashes and sores caused by diapers or clothing that comes in contact with skin and irritates it.

all natural

Comments about Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment:

I tried this form of diaper cream after noticing my daughter kept getting diaper rashes. This was also after I had tried petroleum jelly and switched diaper brands. In the end I ended up using desitin maximum. However, my experience with this cream wasn't so bad. I just could not get rid of the diaper rash with thus cream. The smell for me was better than that of desitin maximum. In addition, the cream though a bit thick glided on the skin. I ask one for trying natural products over using medicated products but this particular rash was reoccurring. I must state that I have since used this cream at the onset of a rash and it worked. Maybe the ingredients are not strong enough for rashes that require more than the basic diaper cream offers. Either way I would recommend using this cream.

This cream is good if one uses it at the onset of a diaper rash.

Very Gentle Product

from TN

Comments about Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment:

Boudreaux's All-Natural Butt-Paste diaper rash ointment is an awesomely, effective product. This diaper rash ointment is extremely gentle and has all-natural ingredients such as, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid, soothing Aloe Vera, Zinc Oxide, and the lovely fragrant Peruvian Balsam. There is no added flowery perfumes or harsh dyes in this paste like you find in some other diaper rash ointments, this natural product is Pediatrician recommended.

This all-natural butt-paste diaper rash ointment is extremely effective at healing diaper rashes and other related type of redness or irritation. You apply this butt-paste to the rash with each diaper change, if necessary and watch this paste make the rash and redness start to disappear.

So much better than the other popular medicated diaper creams.

Comments about Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment:

I hated putting smelly medicated diaper creams on my babies with just a little diaper rash. We started calling my daughter Desi-Tina because the odor was so strong. With my youngest she has very sensitive skin and is eczema prone and those medicated creams did nothing for her. Finally I tried Boudreaux's All-Natural Butt Paste and it was a godsend. It cleared her diaper rash that was long-standing 4 days now within the day and the smell is actually pleasing. Especially compared to the other brand. It was a very mild, almost earthy/clay-like smell that you couldn't smell once the diaper was on. If you're used to the other white creams, don't forget you switched and freak out at the tan color left on the baby's diaper (I did this). All natural is all good in this household and we have not gone back. This is the only cream I use outside of our own homemade cream and will recommend it to any new or seasoned mom I know.

not quite as good as the original

Comments about Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment:

This stuff works well, and I generally prefer all natural products. However, it doesn't work in this case. The regular butt paste goes on very easily, and has a nice smooth texture. This is much thicker coming out of the tube, which makes it harder to spread on baby's skin. When you're dealing with an already cranky butt, that's not a good thing. It also meant a lot more work to clean up my hands, also not a good thing with a cranky and squirmy little one involved. The extra hassle wasn't worth whatever benefit all-natural was giving us. We went back to the original formula.

It definitely works. My kids didn't get diaper rash often, and this would clear it up within 1-2 diaper changes. It was just a little more work (and stress for them) trying to spread it on. But it did a very good job keeping their skin protected once it was applied.

This is my preferred diaper cream

Comments about Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment:

This product outperforms all other diaper rash creams that I have used. The consistency is so much better than Desitin for example. It is not sticky or hard to get off your fingers. It is easy to apply.

This paste is very effective in preventing and treating diaper rash. My son does not frequently have diaper rash, however, when he does this is a pretty quick fix to the problem.

Only product that I have found works

Comments about Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment:

I prefer to use anything that says all natural on it over other products that do not say it. I used this all natural butt paste and it worked wonderfully for my daughter when she fot really bad diaper rash.

This product is very good but I prefer the one in the red tube. It is maximum strength because it has the most zinc in it so it clears up the diaper rash faster. My daughter got terrible diaper rash when we were making the transition to baby food from formula but this cream is safe enough to use everyday. FYI a cheap diaper cream is 1% hydrocortizone cream.

The best diaper cream I've used on my son so far!

from Camp Lejeune, NC