4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

The best

Triple Paste is the best treatement for diaper rash. It literally makes the redness go away overnight. At the first sighn of any redness or chafing I will put this on and since i started using it I have not had one diaper rash. (I also starting using aquaphor every night before bed and before nap time which is another product i highly reccomend)

With my first baby,  I remember trying desitin and balmex only to find out it made worse. By the time i got to the pediatrician i would have to get a prescription of nystatin to clear it up completely. Finally a friend suggested triple paste. my pediatrician had given me samples of flanders in her office but it didn't seem to help, she had also suggested triple paste but warned me that it was expensive. When i finally bought a tube to try I  was not sorry, it finally got rid of her rash for good.

It is very thick so you don't have to use very much! Therefore it really isn't very expensive because it lasts for so long because you only have to use a little. You don't "goop" it on. You use a small amount and spread a thin layer over the skin after each diaper change and it works wonders. This is the only zinc oxide diaper rash cream i use now.

Triple Paste Medicated Diaper Ointment

I bought this after trying pretty much everything else known to mankind to help with my daughter's horrific diaper rash. I was told by numerous people including our Ped. that this was the best stuff. Well maybe my daughter is resilient to zinc oxide, the active ingredient, but it didn't work that well on here. Yes it kept wetness away from her skin and it did leave a good layer on her for protection, but it did not get rid of her rash. I used it until there was nothing left and she still had a rash. The only thing it did was help with the rash getting worse, but it did not heal it like I thought.

It helped make the rash worse and it did keep wetness off her skin but it did not really help her diaper rash like I expected. My daughter does have very sensitive skin though.

Comments about Triple Paste Medicated Diaper Ointment:

No better diaper ointment out there

from Midland, MI

Comments about Triple Paste Medicated Diaper Ointment:

My son went through a period of time when he had back-to-back bleeding diaper rashes. When I polled a group of online mom-friends as to the best diaper creams, a handful of them raved about Triple Paste Medicated Diaper ointment. It was a little more expensive than other options, but I was at a point where I had to try it (additionally, it came with a money-back guarantee if I wasn't satisfied). The first thing I noticed was how thick and greasy it was to put on. It was a little offputting, but I quickly realized that it formed a great wetness barrier between the wet diaper and my baby's skin. Protecting it from that moisture was what allowed the rash to heal.

While the Triple Paste is a little hard to apply because it is so thick, it does go on well, and stays on between diaper changes. Within a day or so I noticed an improvement in my baby's rash and over the next several days it disappeared completely. I had gone through at least four other kinds of diaper pastes and creams along with homeopathic remedies, but nothing worked better than Triple Paste.

The only diaper rash crea that worked for my daughter

from Odessa, TX

Comments about Triple Paste Medicated Diaper Ointment:

When my daughter was born she had extremely frequent bowel movements. We changed her soiled diapers immediately but she still managed to get a horrendous diaper rash! We tried all of the standard brands of diaper rash creams, pastes and ointments and none of them worked. Our poor baby had a bottom that was bleeding and I was at my wit's end! Finally, my pediatrician recommended Triple Paste. Within a few days her rash was completely healed! Yes, it is more costly but you use less at each diaper change and the rash goes away more quickly. Definitely worth the extra cost,

We were amazed at the extremely fast and positive results we obtained by using Triple Paste! A little bit went a long way and she recovered very quickly. We will never use any other diaper rash product again!

Only diaper cream that worked for my daughter

Comments about Triple Paste Medicated Diaper Ointment:

My daughter has super sensitive skin and unfortunately I had to find out the hard way. She broke out with a diaper rash after a bad case of diahhrea and I went to my normal diaper cream. I tried both the creamy one and the maximum strength version and neither worked. I ended up taking her to the doctor and was told to use a medicated ointment and a diaper cream with it. I started having trouble trying to find what they told me to get. So I called back and went to the store with the advice nurse on the line. As I was going through the different diaper creams I cam across Triple Paste and the soap that you can buy as well. After I read the ingredients to the advice nurse she said that was perfect. And let me tell you that literally after 24 hours, about 3 applications, her butt was already 10 times better than what it was. I purchased the Triple paste soap as well to wash her butt every night and reapply the cream. Within 4 days she was completely healed I was so happy. It's not fun to have a baby with a bad diaper rash, especially when they have sensitive skin. I am so glad I found Triple Paste and I don't use anything else.

Well worth the price!

from Tarentum, PA

Comments about Triple Paste Medicated Diaper Ointment:

I am a firm believer in "You get what you pay for." Yes, Triple Paste brand is much more expensive, but it is definitely worth the price. This product truly does work miracles. One of my boys has really sensitive skin, so when he got diaper rashes, I have literally tried every diaper rash cream and ointment. None of them worked as fast and as efficient as the Triple Paste cream. I like that it doesn't have a horrible scent. And it is very simple to apply. Sometimes, it would leave a white residue on my son's bottom, but I think that is only because I over-applied the cream. (which isn't at all necessary, but I like to be thorough). My son is now out of diapers, he is 6. And I still keep Triple Paste on hand. He eats a lot of fruit (among other foods) that sometimes will make him poop a lot. So sometimes, his skin gets a little irritated down there from going to bathroom so much. And he will literally ask for the "white stuff", when he needs it. It is instant relief for him. I would definitely recommend this product for any new mom!

Triple Paste works miracles!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Triple Paste Medicated Diaper Ointment:

My first child was prone to yeast based diaper rashes. I tried every diaper cream I could, and nothing worked well. She suffered through rash after rash... Finally a friend told me about Triple Paste. She had learned about it while her firstborn was in the NICU for a few months. I figured if hospitals used it, it must be good! So I started searching for it. It was impossible to find my small town, so I stocked up when I was visiting relatives in the "big city." It is expensive, but SO worth it! I would slather my daughter's rash with the pediatrician recommended ointment to treat the yeast rash, and then cover it with the Triple Paste. Honestly, the next day the rash was gone! And this stubborn rash had persisted for DAYS before this. From then on I just made sure I put a generous layer of Triple Paste on at bedtime and the rashes never returned. From then on we always had a stash of Triple Paste. I think it is worth its weight in gold!

ALWAYS cleared up rashes for us!

Triple Paste is the best diaper ointment available

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Triple Paste Medicated Diaper Ointment:

Our kids are prone to horrible diaper rashes - the kind that turn bright purple and swell and sometimes get pussy. They're super gross and super painful and super hard to treat. But Triple Paste has never failed to clear them up almost entirely in just one night. We slather it on like we're frosting a cake and leave it over night and voila! By morning the swelling has gone down, the redness is gone and the bumps are greatly reduced. It is a little more pricey than some of the other ointments and it isn't 'all natural' which is what we prefer, but we have yet to find another cream that works as quickly or as well. It even helps reduce the pain the poor baby with the rash feels. We've tried Desitin, Burt's Bees, Aquaphor - and several others and nothing can compare. Our pediatrician even recommended it to us.

Expensive but IT WORKS!!!

from Bohemia, NY

Comments about Triple Paste Medicated Diaper Ointment:

My son used to get THE WORST diaper rashes imaginable! For everyday use, we would use Desitin brand paste (the Blue one, not the purple one. The purple one STUNK - in odor!). But if he were on antibiotics or had bad gastrointestinal distress, his diaper rash would get out of control to the point of bleeding. If we used the Desitin, it would STING and he would scream bloody murder...poor kid. We would go to the Butt Paste next, but since it was more expensive, we would only use it with severe diaper rash, but although it DID work, the problem was that we had to use A LOT over the course of days before the diaper rash got any better.

Friends of mine recommended Triple Paste, but I never wanted to try it because it was SO EXPENSIVE but one day little guy was just so bad and waiting for the Butt Paste to work pushed me into making the decision to buy it.

Can I just say that this stuff is truly a miracle?!

If at night time, little guy had a bleeding, raw, red diaper rash, we could put the Triple Paste on (and it DOESNT hurt going on) and by morning he would no longer be red??? (Maybe a little pink, but NOTHING like the night before). Within 2 DAYS the rash would be gone.

It is EXPENSIVE, but here is the thing. It lasts a long time because it works so well!!!

Triple paste

from Hudson, MA

Comments about Triple Paste Medicated Diaper Ointment:

It's a lifesaver. When my son had awful diaper rash, Someone recommended this stuff. It wasvreally expensive, but it worked better than anything I ever tried. The only place I could find a big size of this was target. I looked everywhere and most places only had small squeeze tubes. You have a kid, and you really need the value size. I left it at daycare and it lasted six months rather than 6 weeks. I kept one at home and it lasted until it expired!

The ONLY cream that worked

from Lowell, MA

Comments about Triple Paste Medicated Diaper Ointment:

I have 4 kids and I've tried them all and I honestly have to say Triple Paste is the most effective diaper rash cream without a prescription. With my fourth baby I saw THEE worst rash I have ever seen. It was raw, raised, red... and the screams, ugh, it broke my heart. I took her to the dr for it and dr said just use vaseline and I had already tried 3 other creams. Triple Paste was the ONLY one that soothed the skin so she didn't cry when I put it on. I had to wash her bottom in the sink at each diaper change to avoid rubbing, pat dry, and air out before applying the cream. Now at the first sign of redness, this stuff instantly goes on. If your baby has really severe rash this is the stuff to try. If you don't see it at the baby section, ask at the pharmacy counter.