Other Diaper Rash Creams:
Aveeno
Aveeno Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream 2 pack 3.7 oz For Baby

Aveeno Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream 2 pack 3.7 oz For Baby

Aveeno is the only diaper rash cream for us!

from Zephyrhills, FL

Comments about Aveeno Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream 2 pack 3.7 oz For Baby:

I wasted so much money searching for diaper rash cream that worked on my son.  I tried every name brand and generic that was on the shelf.  I only found the Aveeno online.  I thought I would give it a shot.  Wow!  After one use I can see a difference.  My son's diaper rash is cleared up within a day.  Of course every baby is different, but this is the one I recommend to everyone.  I'm SO glad I found this product!

Things I like:

1. It does not smell.  I hate *that other certain brand* because after I use it I can smell it on my hands long after I have washed them.

2.  It works fast.  There is nothing worse that having a baby that cries during diaper changes because they have diaper rash.  This stuff seriously works FAST!

3.  The price!  It is very reasonable compared to some other brands I tried.  I bought it in bulk from amazon and got a great deal.

Things I do not like:

1. It is a little hard to squeeze out of the tube.  I don't know if it is because of the tube or because the cream is thick (that is not a bad thing), but when my little one wiggles around it is sometimes difficult to hold him down and squeeze the cream out.

Works well and is gentle on the skin

from Redlands, CA

Comments about Aveeno Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream 2 pack 3.7 oz For Baby:

I Have used Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Cream on three of my four children and have had no problems with it.  One feature I like is that it is pretty thick, so a little bit goes a long way.  Right now I have a 1.7 ounce tube that has lasted me for 4 months, and I still have quite a bit left in it.  it is also a perfect sized tube for your purse or diaper bag!  If I notice a little redness I apply a small dollop at changing time and the redness is always gone when I change baby again.  It is not oily feeling, either.  I also like that it is fragrance-free.  I try to stay away from heavily fragranced porducts as my kids have somewhat sensitive skin.   I also like that it does contain some natural ingredients as well (Oat Essence and Willowherb).  However, if you cloth diaper I would stay away from this product because it also contains zinc oxide, which can stain the diapers.  Overall, this is the only rash product we are using and I definitely would recommend it!

Perfect diaper rash cream, all natural, great with cloth diapers

from Jacksonville, NC

Comments about Aveeno Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream 2 pack 3.7 oz For Baby:

I love Aveeno products, especially for my 7 month old daughter.  We already use the Shampoo and Body Wash combo, as well as the lotions.  It only made sense to use the diaper rash cream as well.

This diaper rash cream works so well for us.  It clears up her rash (if she gets one, which is so rare) overnight so we only have to have one tube of it.... we've used very little.  I think this tube will last the entire time we diaper!  Other moms I know use Desitin and have to buy it all the time.

This also works great for us because we cloth diaper and there are not many rash creams that won't mess up the diaper fibers.  Luckily, Aveeno works great and washes out clean from the diapers.

It has no scent, it's not fishy smelling at all.  I would not want to put something like that on my baby's most sensitive body parts!

I love how this tube is skinnier than most diaper rash creams.  It may have less in it, which doesn't matter since we don't use much, so it's easy to keep in the diaper bag when I have SO MANY other things to tote around!