Other Dishwashers:

Bosch Evolution 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher

Gotta Love Bosch!!!

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Bosch Evolution 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher:

Bosch is by far the quietest dishwasher that I have ever owned. Besides its quiet running, the Bosch cleans dishes thoroughly and removes even stuck on food. There is no need to pre-wash by hand your dishes. The price is somewhat higher than other brands of dishwashers, but the quality of the dishwasher is worth the price difference. It is easy to load, fits a huge load of dishes, has adequate space for even large items, and has a clamp down lid features that enables you to wash nipples for baby bottles or small items without them disloging from the silverware storage area. The interior of the dishwasher is stainless steel and does not rust of discolor. I would highly recommend the Bosch brand.

My Bosch is fantastic

from Forsyth, GA

Comments about Bosch Evolution 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher:

My Bosch Dishwasher is a life saver. I got my first dishwasher about 7 years ago. I had never thought I would want one but this one made a believer out of me. It is quiet and fast. We have a water problem in our house but the dishwasher has never added to that problem. I love, love, love my Bosch dishwasher.