Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers
Bosch Built-In Dishwasher

Bosch Built-In Dishwasher

I definitely would not buy this Bosch dishwasher again.

from Guilford, CT

Comments about Bosch Built-In Dishwasher:

Bosch dishwasher, model #SHE43PO5UC.  Purchased June, 2010.  It has the poorest designed racks we've had in a dishwasher.  The silverware basket is in the back right side of bottom rack which means you have to pull out the bottom rack just to put in an errant fork or spoon.  Also, the racks are designed to hold many identical plates, bowls, glasses, cups. etc.  If you have odd sizes of any of these or want to wash serving bowls, pots and pans etc. it is difficult to load them as the tangs on the racks block you from efficient loading.  Also, if you are lucky, and have a glass that fits one of the five channels on the top rack, then don't push the rack in to fast or the glass will fall over and break.  Very poor design.  It is a very quiet dishwasher though and cleans well, though not better than our old Maytag or before that, our Kitchen Aid which had better racks, and cost half as much, but were very noisy.  I would rather have another of the those units, and if I could redo my purchase, would never buy another Bosch, because of the rack design.