3.9

3.9

love my Bosch Dishwasher

from Saint Johns, AZ

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Series Built-in Dishwasher:

I have never owned a dishwasher that is this quiet.  It cleans great.  :You never even know that it is running.  I have owned this since last spring, never a problem and haven't had to reclean anything.

Quiet, cleans well--worth the investment

from Normal, IL

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Series Built-in Dishwasher:

We bought this dishwasher over the summer while we were re-doing the kitchen in our new house. We found it on sale--otherwise we would have never been able to afford such a great product. Our biggest challenge was getting the machine from the company. We ordered a white one and we were told it would be shipped out in two weeks. A full ten months later and still no machine. The company kept telling us next week, next week. Eventually, we just took a black one that was in-stock.

The machine itself is great. Other reviewers aren't lying when they say how quiet it is. I've had to turn up the volume of the television or shout over the noise of the washing. With this one, I sometimes have to check to see if it is running or not. It cleans relatively well--the only dishes I've ever had to give a  second go were ones that were badly positioned in the first place. My only complaint is that there are no food grinders in Bosch machines, so you do have to scrape the dishes fairly well. Still, much better than standing with my hands in dishwater for half an hour a day!

Efficient and quiet!

from Molalla, OR

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Series Built-in Dishwasher:

I have had my Bosch dishwasher for 2 weeks now and absolutely love it! Its first quality is that it is incredibly quiet. When it is on, all you can hear is a little swishing of water, which is NOTHING compared to how loud my old dishwasher was.

Its second positive quality is that it is very efficient. I can fill it full of really dirty dishes, and within an hour they are perfectly cleaned and 100% dried. I don't know how the dishwasher dries those dishes so quickly, but I love that I can run the dishwasher and unload it again within an hour. My old dishwasher would take forever to dry, and even after it was done with the cycle, most of the dishes would still be wet. This is not the case with the Bosch.

I also love the sanitation cycle. With a baby, I am washing a lot of binkies and toys. I feel like they are getting cleaned really well when I run them through this dishwasher. I would highly recommend this dishwasher to anyone looking to buy one.

One of the best dishwashers for the money.

from 759483079

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Series Built-in Dishwasher:

**The Bosch SHE4AM16UC /01 is one of the best dishwashers I have used at this price point. It has all the features most consumers will need or want and is very cost effective to use. It looks great with all my appliances and is quiet enough that most people never know I am running it. It cleans even my more delicate dishes without incident. It also removed the burned on food from a pan my son forgot to take out of the oven.  i never have to prewash dishes which is a strong positive point for me. After all, what is the purpose of having a dishwasher if you have to wash the dishes by hand first? My house came with a brand new different brand of dishwasher which I quickly replaced with my Bosch. With the other diswasher I had to pre-wash all the dishes or suffer dried on food particles. That has never been a problem with my Bosch. I'd pay more just to have a Bosch but fortunately the Bosch is competively priced. In my house every appliance  earns its keep or leaves. My Bosch stays !!**

I think that my Bosch dishwasher is the best thing i bought.

from Gansevoort, NY

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Series Built-in Dishwasher:

I  have owned other brands of dishwashers  but I have to say that the Bosch that I bought far exceeds them in performance, cost, efficiency.etc.  I like  the programmable part that I can load it and set it to wash the dishes when I am sleeping(and it is quiet).  I aso like the sanitizing  cycle. I  like  the onboard  heater  so  that I dont have to worry  about the water not being hot enough.  It gets all my dishes spotless--even  the oven crusted casserole dishes.  The dishes come out clean and spotless.  It even lets me know when I am out of rinsing agent. I  think that this is the best appliance purchase I have ever made.

Worst dishwasher I have owned

from Belfast, ME

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Series Built-in Dishwasher:

My old GE dishwasher failed after 18 years of excellent service.   I went to the appliance store looking for a replacement and ended up with this thing.  I heard that it was energy efficient and it looked good so I bought it never dreaming that I should ask if it dried the dishes.  It doesn't.  I do not feel it does a good job.  I have to prop the blasted door open all the time so it does not smell.   I will be glad when it fails.  It is hard to program.   It requires that you use the liquid spot preventative even though the dishwasher tablets have it included.  Walk away from this extremely inadequate and failed product.

Bosh Dishwasher are whisper quiet

from Pfafftown, NC

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Series Built-in Dishwasher:

The Bosch Dish Washer is extremely quiet.  When you are standing next to it, it sounds like soft rain.  When you step away from it, you can't even hear it at all.  It is very easy to load and cleans extremely well.

Quietest dishwasher I've had, but not worth the frustration.

from Blue Springs, MO

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Series Built-in Dishwasher:

I fell for this Bosch's features, appearance and sale price. However, it consistently requires reprogramming and restarting. Some days it take an entire day of rebooting the thing to get it to start its cycle over. And the only cycle that gets the dishes clean is the Power Scrub cycle. Luckily I can run it on the half load feature to reduce the amount of water, but it is annoying. And this dishwasher does not dry dishes. As an energy efficient model, it sanitizes the dishes with hot water and then air dries them. If I were still a working mom this one would have gone back to the dealer by now. As a stay at home mom, I appreciate its quietness.