Other Dishwashers:

Bosch Ascenta Dishwasher

Pros

Cons

Fabulous

I love, love, love my Bosch...it does not cost much more than other models and it is totally worth it!

Noise Level
It is so quiet that...Read complete review

Noise Level
It is so quiet that sometimes I have to actually go into the kitchen to see if it is still running. You cannot hear it in other rooms, even without extra noise like tv, washer/dryer, conversation, etc.

Cleaning Time
No issues here...doesn't seem to take any longer than any other dishwasher I've ever had, and it does a much better job.

Loading Flexibility
It hold plenty of dishes, especially since it is just me and my husband. It also holds pots and pans, large dishes, and my crock pot insert very well.

We have ours hooked up to the garbage disposal, so there is no need to practically "pre-wash" the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. I do scrape plates if there are large chunks of food, or soak them a bit in the sink if they are really crusty, but I'm not sure I'd even have to do that. My dishes always come out looking great!

Beautiful and sleek, with the components hidden in the top of the door. We are in the middle of updating our kitchen, and it still does not look out of place as one of the newest appliances in the room.

We have not had one bit of trouble with it. It does what it says it will do, quietly and efficiently, and looks nice in any type of décor.

Bosch dish washer

Noise Level
not sure how to gauge the noise level because I am not sure what level of noise is normal, but I can hear the thing running from...Read complete review

Noise Level
not sure how to gauge the noise level because I am not sure what level of noise is normal, but I can hear the thing running from down the hall.

Cleaning Time
Takes about an hour or so.

Doesn't clean very well and takes a long time to do a sub-par job.

looks nice...but you know what they say about looks being decieving.

Some how the plastic end cap that went on the end of the bar handle got chipped off. Luckily it was within the first year and Bosch was very easy to deal with having a repair person come out and repair it.

Bosch Ascenta Dishwasher just washes dishes

from Nampa, ID

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Dishwasher:

My husband and I had to live with this Bosch Ascenta dishwasher for over a year. I am highly unsatisfied with its performance and wouldn't recommend it to anyone in the market for a new dishwasher. During the year that we were using this appliance, we had to have it serviced a few times, which in itself should tell you something about the durability of this machine. The unit will in fact, wash dishes. The washing cycle is quite quiet, but that is the only good thing about it. Sadly, it doesn't dry. There is no forced heating to dry the dishes. Also, just to start the dishwasher, there are a couple of switches that have to be pressed. Just an unnecessary hassle. The biggest problem this dishwasher has is the design. The racks are not competent with my dishes and do not hold them well. A poor design flaw indeed. This appliance can make beeping notifications if that feature isn't disabled and there is also no indicator light on the exterior panel to let you know when the cycle will be complete. Overall, an awful machine that has proven itself a waste of space in my own kitchen.

I love it.

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Dishwasher:

This is such an amazing dishwasher. From its sleek design, to its loading capacity, Bosch is a company that once again delivers with this modern yet timeless kitchen appliance.

Noise Level
There is relatively little to no noise that comes from this dish-washing machine. It is generally quiet, and it is not disruptive in any way.

Cleaning Time
This dishwasher gets dishes clean faster than any dishwasher that I have ever owned. Simply stated, it is a very expensive product, because it is a very dependable machine.

Loading Flexibility
This dishwasher is very flexible to load. You can load as many dishes into this machine as you would like, as long as you can fit them inside of it properly.

In my opinion, this dishwasher outperforms any of the other ones that I have used in the past. It is very sturdy, and is very reliable.

I love the sleek, shiny design that this dishwasher has. It has a very original feel to it.

This is a very durable machine.

Fabulous

Best Ever!!

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Dishwasher:

I have had many different brands of dishwashers through the years, and I can honestly say this is the best one. It cleans the dishes perfectly and is so quiet. I have had some dishwashers that cleaned okay, but, always had 1 or2 pieces that did not come clean, not with the Bosch, they are always all clean. It is a brand I trust. I also have a Bosch washer and dryer and love them also.
If you need a new dishwasher, do not hesitate to take a look at this Bosch.

Noise Level
Quietest dishwasher I have ever had.

Loading Flexibility
Idiot proof, cleans great no matter how it is loaded.

Performs great and uses so little amount of dishwashing powder, a box will last a very long time.

The design is timeless, it is in style and will be for years to come.

I replaced my Jenn Aire with the Bosch and there is no comparison, the Bosch is heads above in every way. Less noise and does a better job. No spots on dishes no matter how I load it.

• Loading Flexibility:

Great dishwasher. Love it.

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Dishwasher:

I love the Bosch dishwasher. I wish it had a drying option, but overall, I love the dishwasher. It cleans the dishes really well and it is super, super quiet. You'd hardly know that it was running most of the time. Dishes come out clean. You do need to use Jet Dry in it regularly and there is a trap where food particles go that needs to be clean out often.

Noise Level
So, so very quiet. You'd hardly know it was running.

Cleaning Time
There are options for longer or shorter washing times. Normally, it's around 2 hours long, but that's pretty good.

Loading Flexibility
It has a smaller inside than some other dishwashers, which means it holds fewer dishes at times.

It washes my dishes well and I've had no problems with that.

Smaller inside, but it is built to maximize what goes where.

Seems to be holding up just fine. We have had it for a little over a year at this point and haven't had any issues with it yet. By all accounts, Bosch is supposed to be a great dishwasher.

• Loading Flexibility:

A very quiet dishwasher I can not even tell it is running.

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Dishwasher:

This is an excellent dishwasher. It replaced an old dishwasher that was not cleaning our dishes. We would consistently have dirty dishes and they would be rewashed at least 5 times before we had clean dishes. This dishwasher cleans the most nasty backed on stuff, in one shot, after it did that I fell in love with machine. I love have clean dishes. This machine made my life much easier. It is very quiet, so quiet in fact that you can not even tell if it is running, I have to look for that little light on the bottom. It hardly uses any water at all, our water bill went down considerably after we bought this machine. Now, the downside you have to use a special detergent for all Bosch machines. The detergent is a wee bit expensive. However, it cleans the dishes really well, even the nasty stuff. Oh, this machine is kinda of pricey, but I like to get the best things for the money. You will love this dishwasher.

• Loading Flexibility:

A little small inside, but nice and quiet

from Berwick, ME

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Dishwasher:

This is a very nice unit. The controls are on the top of the door so they are hidden by the countertop. I think this adds to the appeal by presenting a neat and clean appearance. The installation was exceptionally easy with well written instructions. I used the installation as training for my two sons, they completed it in about 2 hours including removing the old unit, with minimal input from me. It is quieter than the old unit it replaced, but a little smaller as well. The shelfs are adjustable to a small degree, but it is a nice feature if you use tall glasses such as wine glasses or large plastic cups. The dish supports are easy to fold out of the way to handle larger items such as pots and pans. The silverware racks are removable to make unloading less problematic. I would buy this again if all the circumstances were the same, but if I could afford it, I would have looked for one with a larger usable area.

so far so good, I have owned it for a little less than a year

• Loading Flexibility:

Very quiet machine but the cycle is very long

from New York

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Dishwasher:

I have had this Bosch dishwasher for a while now and have wanted to really give it time before reviewing it. The Bosch name is known for it's excellent quality and so far it has lived up to it's reputation. All of the plated and silverware do come out extremely clean. Even without pre rinsing. To me, my main concern with this dishwasher is the length of time that this dishwasher takes to go through it's full cycle. This can take up to an hour if not longer sometimes depending on the setting. It is an extremely quiet machine. Sometimes you actually have to listen right next to the machine to make sure that it actually is on. It is a very energy efficient machine and that was another major factor in purchasing a Bosch. There are many different wash settings to cj=hoose from which also makes this a good choice. It has an energy saving mode as well. I have been very pleased with this machine and would reccommend it to others. If only they could shorten the cycle I'd be very pleased.

Bosch dish washer

Cleaning Time
Takes about an hour or so.

Doesn't clean very well and takes a long time to do a sub-par job.

looks nice...but you know what they say about looks being decieving.

• Loading Flexibility:

Best Dishwasher I have ever owned.

from Hillsboro, IL

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Dishwasher:

I am so please with my Bosh dishwasher. Cleans all the time. Runs so quiet that if they didn't have a little red LED light that shines on the floor I wouldn't know it was running. Lot or room. Low consumption on water usage. I will never again own any other brand but Bosh from now on. Best dime you ever spent when you buy this dishwasher.

Noise Level
You can't hear it running. It has a little red Led light that shines on the floor or I wouldn't know it was still running.

Cleaning Time
I am pleased with the cleaning time. It runs so quiet you don't know it is running. Always runs long enough to get all my dishes clean. I believe it has a sensor that tells it when the dishes are clean.

Loading Flexibility
Plenty of room top and bottom for dishes. Even big enough for me to take my one piece back to front stop top rack and fit them into the dishwasher.

This dishwasher is the best for all kinds of dishes you put in it. I never had to worry with this clean?? Everything comes out clean.

I love this new modern look to it. Plus has all the button on the top thatstay off until you open the door so saves electricity also.

It will soon be hitting the 3 year mark. So far I have had not one repair or broken part. All look like the day I bought it. Very pleased.