Other Clothes Dryers:
Bosch 500 Series Steam Electric Dryer

Bosch 500 Series Steam Electric Dryer

Works well and fast

Comments about Bosch 500 Series Steam Electric Dryer:

This dryer works very well. I usually set it on one of the preset drying cycles and because there is a moisture sensor the clothes are usually dry much quicker than the setting says.

Load Capacity
It's a little small. If you put sheets or towels in to dry - not many can fit or you end up with a huge ball of stuff with the middle being wet.

Small loose clothing dries quickly, large loads like towels and sheets usually end up in a ball and the middle does not dry.

Pick one of the preset times.

No complaints after 6 years.

I like that you can purchase an under mount drawer that is not huge.

• Load Capacity:

Worth the investment

Comments about Bosch 500 Series Steam Electric Dryer:

I purchased this as a replacement for an older dryer and it is wonderful! I saw a drop in my electric cost right away. The buzzer on cycle completion saves trips to the laundry room to check on the clothes, but it can be easily turned off which is handy when drying clothes at night when quiet is necessary. Very large capacity and several drying options to choose from to meet just about any need. The only reason I did not go for 5 stars is that with the vertical lint trap it becomes quite a challenge to remove any objects accidentally dried, for example a coin, as it falls out of the trap into the bottom and the opening is deep and narrow. Otherwise very content with my purchase and would definitely purchase another Bosch!

• Load Capacity:

Bosch 500 Series Dryer is Great

from Springfield, MA

Comments about Bosch 500 Series Steam Electric Dryer:

What a difference this Bosch is from my old dryer. Don't get me wrong-the old one still works but I decided to get the pair-finally have a New dryer to go with the washer. So much can fit in here, love the buzzer when the cycle is done, keeps reminding me if I forget to check. I finally tried out the Wrinkle Relax cycle, wow. Steam is so amazing-it definitely took out a lot of wrinkles I had in the clothes I needed. I have tried out most of the different drying cycles (take a little bit longer at times), but they dry so different than my old dryer. I also love that the dryer has a light.