Other Marketplace Shopping Websites:
Products
Bonanza.com (formerly Bonanzle.com)

Bonanza.com (formerly Bonanzle.com)

Bonanzle the place to find everything

from Laguna Hills, CA

Comments about Bonanza.com (formerly Bonanzle.com):

Bonanzle is a great online shopping experience.   Most merchants here are also on Ebay and Amazon.  But, because Bonanzle's fees to sellers are so much less, so are the products you buy.  When Puchasing on-line check here first for comparisons.  Most items have negotiable pricing.  Don't forget to negotiate.

I have purchased books, antiques, gently used clothing, office supplies and hand made soaps from a number of buyers.  I found the buying process easier than most.   They have a real time chat feature whereat you can bargain with the sellers real time.  I found this to be pretty cool.  I have found pricing to be fair and items received were as described.

Best and Most Unique Jewelry

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about Bonanza.com (formerly Bonanzle.com):

I recently have been looking at jewelry online and visited all the usual spots. I found some really unique pieces on Bonanzle at Luma Merchandise's Booth. It was really unique - the watches were leather banded with tigers and lions on the faces. They had some really nice button earrings as well and a snake ring that was really awesome. I did purchase! And the shipping was free and timed just as they said. And I found everything to be of very high quality. I would buy again - would be able to buy someone a nice unique gift for under $20, or even under $10. Really great. I highly recommend.

The store is here: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/lumamerchandise