Other Dog Foods:
Dry Dog Food
Blue Seal
Blue Seal Dry Dog Food

Blue Seal Dry Dog Food

blue seal lamb and rice is all my dog and cat eat!

from Randolph, VT

Comments about Blue Seal Dry Dog Food:

We have always fed our schipperke blue seal lamb and rice dog food which he loves.  He has never been sick or overweight.  It is affordable as a bonus.  The weirdest thing about this food is that it cured my cat!  For several years our cat was mostly hairless and covered in sores, ichy and nasty.  After three vets "help" and multiple expensive foods, ivd duck and pea for supposed allergies, and welness soft and dry foods, acupuncture, chinese herbs, steriods, you name it we tried it, we noticed her always trying to get into the bin of dog food.  Let her try it, she loved it and has eaten it exclusively ever since.  She immediately grew hair and healed up, she never had been able to gain weight before, always weighed around 6 pounds, now she is fluffy and fat and happy.  No idea why it works, but we like this food at our house.

Great food for my dogs, they love it.

from Uncasville, CT

Comments about Blue Seal Dry Dog Food:

I buy **Blue Seal** **Lamb and Rice** (*Life Stages is the one I buy*)dog food which can only be purchased at a feed store.  I live in Uncasville, CT which is in the New England area.  I buy Blue Seal dog food because it is made here in New England and there are no meat by products, and all ingredients are made fresh and all natural.  I feel really good about feeding this food to my dogs.  They also have it for cats.  Comes in different flavors and varieties.  They also have a frequent buyers program.  There web page is www.blueseal.com  They also sell can food and dog biscuits.