Other Dairies:
Blue Diamond
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk

Blue Diamond is the best

I am trying to make changes in my life and eat healthier. In the last few months I have switched regualar cow milk for Blue Diamond Almond Milk. I have bought both the sweetened and the unsweetened which are both awesome. We are now completely weened off of regular milk in my house. I am not allergic to regular milk however there are times where it make me feel sick to my stomach and full. With almond milk I have never felt this way and there are no side effects. We should all be eating more nuts and fruits and this is a great way to start. I also use this for cooking. There are other brands available however after learning about refracting the earth and which states are poisoning our drinking water and crops I decided that the Blue Diamond brand was better since it comes from a state that does not allow this. Children are the real decision makers on if something is great and both my children love this milk. They drink it and use it on their morning cereal. In fact, my daughter sometimes has a problem with her stomach hurting after eating ice cream and we were thinking it because of the milk but she has no problem with the almond milk. They even ask for it when we are out places.

Almond Breeze Milk

I am lactose intolerant so when I saw an advertisement for Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, I could hardly wait to try it.  I really love milk and have tried soy and many others but just couldn't handle the taste.  I thought this milk just might be the difference.  Well, I was wrong.  Although the Blue Diamond Almond Breeze was smooth and creamy, it was too thick for normal milk taste.  The taste was the most disappointing thing to me.  It did not taste anything like milk, in fact, just tasteless as far as I was concerned.  The cost is way too expensive for just trying as I ended up pouring the milk down the drain after I let several other people try it.  They felt the same way I did, not good and tasteless.  I think you would have to be someone who doesn't like the natural taste of milk to even consider drinking this milk regularly.  Or someone who is so calorie conscious that they drink it because is has less than 1/3 the calories of real milk.  Don't waste your money!

GREAT PRODUCT!!!!

from Ankeny, IA

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

I really like this milk, and I now use it coffee, on cereal, and in many recipes. I like that it is much lower in sugar and calories that regular milk, and it has a better taste in my opinion. This is the only brand of almond milk that I seem to like, and this particular flavor is my favorite when I factor in the fact that I haven't tried some of the other ones that are full sugar and calorie. The price is pretty comparable to other milk, including regular dairy milk. However, this brand seems to issue coupons rather frequently which end up making this product cheaper than other brands and kinds of milk. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.

BEST ALMOND MILK EVER!

from Spruce Pine, NC

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

Smooth, creamy and delicious. I use the unsweet plain. I use it instead of milk in all recipes calling for milk. Thank you Blue Diamond for such a high quality product....now if I could just get the unsweet in the 3 quart size...

Almond Breeze Milk

from Flint, TX

Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Good

from Mays Landing, NJ

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

Delicious, and it has less sugar and calories than even skim milk. You can drink as much as you want and not feel guilty. I love it. Plus it has a bit of flavor. If you really want a little bit of sweetness, add stevia, but it can be good on its own, and its a lifestyle change.

Almond Breeze is the new cow!

from Lyle, MN

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

My son has lactose intolerance, so we switched to soy milk which was ok until we tried almond milk! Almond milk is really good for you and safe if you have tummy trouble. I especially like it in my cereal as it has a nutty flavor. We use to drink 1 % cow milk, and almond milk is a bit thick, so I water ours down a little and that makes it perfect! Not too nutty. And it goes farther too, as it is more expensive but worth every cent! You can NOT put a price tag on your health! So try it out! You can substitute almost everything with it too. Except gravy..I didn't think that tasted too great, but almost anything other than that. My kids even like it! It took a little time to get used to the switch, but after a bit, it's what we prefer to drink. Two thumbs up!

Great replacement for milk products.

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

I just recently started to give the line almond and soy milks a place in my daily routine and the Blue Diamond Almond milk is another I have tried along with Silk. It comes in a really convinient carton that fits nicely in my refrigerator and can be placed on the pantry shelf until needed so I don't feel rushed to open and use it right away. As for the taste, it is really smooth, creamy and gives me that added creaminess I need for my cereals and recovery drinks. Compared to its rival, Silk, it is a little less flavorful but is still excellent in the nutrition department. Silk adds a bit for sweetner but I don't necessarily want all that so I keep both on hand and ready for whatever meal or drink I need dependant upon the level of sweetness I want.

Blue Diamond has done a great jobe with this product and I would highly recommend each and every one of you to give this drink a try. The taste is excellent, the price is good but the nutritionaly value in almond milk far exceeds that of cows milk and we can all use a little extra in our diets.

Give it a try.

Sandy

Almond Breeze Almond Milk is awesome!

from Middle Village, NY

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

I use Almond Breeze Almond Milk in my cereal, smoothies, etc. It is so low in calories and the almond taste is very faint. For a person who worried about drinking away their calories, this is an ideal switch to make. It also has a great shelf life!

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Better for you and the world!

from Maryland Heights, MO

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

Perfect for anyone who is replacing milk in their diet for one reason or another!

A very low calorie alternative that taste great (a very light taste compared to soy milk!) The texture is very light - it is more similar to skim milk.

I admit I never drink any type of "milk" alone - I use it in cereal and in smoothies etc. Almond Breeze works great for my needs!

Blue Diamond is the best

from Loxahatchee, FL

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

You won't miss cow's milk.

from Grayslake, IL

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

Almond Breeze in my opinion is the best in the almond milk category. I have tried others but they didn't have the same creaminess and pleasant taste. Whether it is Original sweetened or unsweetened or Vanilla sweetened or unsweetened, you can't go wrong. The original unsweetened is great for use in soups and baked goods where you don't want any other flavors involved. The vanilla on the other hand rocks in muffins, corn bread, pancakes, smoothies and on cereal. Then there is the chocolate almond milk. It is delicious.