4.8
Coffee Mate
Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer

Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer

4.8

Coffee Mate gives coffee that fantastic gourmet flavor.

When you want coffee with that wonderful flavor of hazelnut or chocolate, this is the product to purchase. This can be used to create great hot coffee or fantastic iced coffee. It's an...Read complete review

When you want coffee with that wonderful flavor of hazelnut or chocolate, this is the product to purchase. This can be used to create great hot coffee or fantastic iced coffee. It's an experience in flavor.

Long lasting, easy to use creamer

This creamer will last a long time and can be stored at room temperature for a long time as well. The actual cream is exactly what one expects from a simple, cheap creamer. The single serve packets are a little bit awkward. They are a good size for a small cup of coffee, but I usually need to use more than one to be satisfied.

Long lasting, easy to use creamer

Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer makes Coffee worth drinking

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer:

I used to only use milk in my coffee, with a little sugar, but having a child who loves milk, I needed to give up that habit. I'd heard about different creamers you could add to coffee instead of milk, but I really wasn't a fan of the powdered ones. A friend of mine told me about Coffee Mate's liquid creamers and she actually recommended the Original flavor since I wasn't a big flavor gal. The first time I tried it I was HOOKED. The creamer is so much fuller than milk, its actually creamier. I've graduated from using the Original flavor to using the French Vanilla, but either way it is awesome. My husband really enjoys it as well. And he's a "Man's Man" when it comes to his coffee.

I can't start my morning without Coffee Mate!

from Middle Village, NY

Comments about Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer:

I use Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer every morning! I love the vanilla fat free kind. It gives my coffee a creamy rich taste with all the fat! I like that they come out with different varities during the holidays and other seasons.

yummy

from Porter, OK

Comments about Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer:

Specifically I have had exerience with powder creamers and liquid fat free vanilla coffee mate creamer.  The vanilla is a winner hands down.  It made my coffee taste rich and full.  In addition, the fat free variety makes for a more health conscious splurge.  I would definitely recommend this particular creamer to others!

Simply the Best

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer:

Coffee Mate HAZELNUT liquid creamer is the absolute best hazelnut creamer on the market. I have experimented with different flavors of all brands and always come back to my favorite. This is from over ten plus years of drinking my coffee with a cream versus milk. When I travel I cannot leave without it. I've tried to figure out why this creamer is the better than the rest. Perhaps the hazelnut flavoring is not over processed, if that can even happen. The cream itself is also ...creamier. It is not too sweet. The hazelnut creamer in regular coffee also makes for a great iced coffee too. Mmm. I'm okay with drinking cheap, generic coffee as long as I have the creamer to go with it. CoffeeMate Liquid Creamer is a great value. And they provide coupons all the time online and at the grocery store. Additionally, the packaging has changed recently to have a "pop off" insert, instead of using my teeth to get the silver seal off. Very nice. What more is there to say.....I love it.

This makes a good cup of coffee into a great cup of coffee!

from Laurel, MS

Comments about Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer:

I go back and forth with coffee creamer.  I use it for a while and then I drink my coffee black for a while.  I am using cream in my coffee right now.

I love the taste of coffee with Coffee Mate creamer in it.  I like it so much I can use it in the liquid or powdered form.  It gives coffee a mellow, creamy, rich taste and It feels like you are drinking gourmet coffee.

I also use it in hot chocolate.  It gives a cup of cocoa the same rich, creamy taste that it gives coffee.  I have also used it in place of milk when cooking and find I am out of milk.

It is not good for my cholesterol, but I love the creamy taste!

I highly recommend Coffee Mate Creamer... to those who can afford to buy it.

Coffee Mate gives coffee that fantastic gourmet flavor.

from Fairfield, CA

LOVE IT

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer:

Coffeemate Liquid Creamer is my favorite creamer.  I use Coffeemate every morning in my cup of coffee and my day wouldn't be the same without Coffeemate.  Coffeemate gives my coffee a rich, creamy flavor without the fat and without the lactose.  I highly recommend Coffeemate Liquid Creamers.

I will not drink my coffee without Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer.

from Athens, GA

Comments about Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer:

**Coffee Mate Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer makes drinking coffee a more enjoyable experience. My husband and I both love to make coffee and have a quiet moment with our favorite flavor...French Vanilla. We probably use more than we should, but we do not have to add sugar when using this creamer due to its sweet flavor. My sister laughed at us when we visited and made her a cup of "our" coffee. "It's white!" she proclaimed as she drank every last drop! Since discovering the great taste we have made believers out of almost all of our friends and family. Many do not drink their coffee without it just as my husband and I swore they would. **Coffee Mate Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer** is definately best in the French Vanilla brand, but my mother in law still demands the **Coffee Mate Coffee Mate Powdered Creamer** in its original flavor. Go out, get some of this creamer and enjoy a delicious Sunday morning.**

COFFEE MATE LIQUID CREAMER IS THE BEST

from Chillicothe, OH

Comments about Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer:

Coffee Mate Liquid creamer (Nestle product) is fantastic, I have tried both the liquid and powder (same brand name, same flavor)  I perfer the liquid.  I can no longer drink a cup of coffee without it.  Creamer is so creamy with a rich flavor.  The only con is you wil become addicted to it.