Other Dairies:
Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk

Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk

Purely Delicious

Comments about Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk:

One of the things I missed the most about switching from cow's milk to non-dairy milks was the chocolate milk. I tried chocolate almond milk, chocolate coconut milk, among others. Nothing did the trick for me until I tried Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk. It is delicious, high in protein, low in calories, all natural and perfect to quench that chocolate craving. The company aptly named their product, it really is as smooth as silk. Have I convinced you to go buy a carton yet?

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk:

Very tasty. Smooth & creamy chocolate taste. Very similar to cows milk. A little bettter tasting. My daughter loves it too. I like to drink it after a good workout. A think the price is a little steep. Their web site often has coupons available for download.

Silk light chocolate soy milk is a delicious, healthy treat.

from Palmdale, CA

Comments about Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk:

Since I don't tolerate dairy products well, I rely on soy milk for those times when I need a milk product. Regular soy milk works fine for that. But when I'm craving a big cold glass of chocolate milk, this is the product I turn to! Cold, creamy, chocolatey, yet light in calories and fat, makes this beverage a perfect indulgence.

Wow -- way better than cow's milk!

from Kankakee, IL

Comments about Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk:

I was really impressed with the richy creamy taste and texture of this product.  Since I'm not a big milk drinker - soy or other wise, I thought I would try the Lite Chocolate version.  This stuff is great.  Perhaps someday I will try the plain and/or vanilla flavors.

As Good as Regular Milk

from Rohnert Park, CA

Comments about Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk:

This soy milk is all natural and really healthy for you.  I find no difference, taste wise, in the light or regular soy milk but the light has fewer calories.  Great if you are watching your weight.  This is pricey compared to regular milk, but it goes on sale semi-regularly.

Delicious!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk:

Silk soy milk is just about the best soy milk maker in the market.  I'm allergic to dairy so all i can drink is soy.  I've tried many other different companies and many taste horrible.  But silk is very delicious.  :)  Only problem is that silk does charge more than other brands.  But I've been buying them a lot lately because of the coupons  hehe  :Da 10 on taste!a 4 on price!!

A delcious taste treat

from Brattleboro, VT

Comments about Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk:

Silk refridgerated light chocolate soy milk is a very tasty way to get a chocolate treat without all the calories.  It is so good, that many of my friends who say they hate soy milk have gone out to buy this product after they've had some at my house.  Try it in coffee for a mocha "latte."

Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk fills the void

from Decatur, GA

Comments about Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk:

If you're like me and suffer from lactose intolerancy, you may love the taste of certain milk products, but hate the after effects of increased mucus and general bloat. I've never been a milk drinker or even a big fan of ice cream, mostly because when I consumed milk-based products, I always felt horrible afterwards. When my mom first switched to Silk soy milk about ten years ago, I tried the vanilla flavor and found it an acceptable substitute, but it wasn't until I tried the light chocolate flavor that I fell in love. Traditional chocolate milk always wreaked havoc on my system, but Silk's chocolate soy milk has the rich, chocolate-y flavor without any of the unpleasant side effects. I've tried both the regular and light versions, and can't really tell a difference between the two, so I prefer to drink the light chocolate soy milk in an effort to watch calories.

One caveat: It can sometimes taste a little grainy almost, but if you shake it well, it blends together, and you won't notice a problem.

Silk delivers what they promise!

from Glendale, AZ

Comments about Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk:

Silk Chocolate soy milk ...

First, let me say that, before trying Silk Chocolate soy milk, I was convinced that all soy beverages on the shelves were horrible. Gritty, grainy, and just plain nasty. Yes, soy is good for you, especially for women, but the taste & texture? Why couldn't good-for-you products TASTE good, too?

Well, Silk changed my mind. The brand name says it all - Silk Chocolate soy milk is just that; silky. It has the same texture & mouth feel as regular milk, without beng milk. Being lactose-intolerant (and a fiend for chocolate milk), I was despairing of ever being able to indulge my 'brown moo' vice again.

Until I tried Silk. Words can't begin to describe my delight at finding a milk-alternative product that tastes like chocolate milk, without the resulting issues for me consuming dairy products.

With Silk Chocolate, I get my daily intake of dairy, I get all the calcium my body needs, AND I enjoy it. Plus, Silk is produced in an environmentally sound fashion - non-GMO soybeans, totally vegan, non-gluten for those with wheat allergies, lactose, egg & dairy free, and a great source of daily protein.

By the way, Silk Chocolate makes the very best iced mocha you'll find outside of a pricey coffee shop!

better then real milk. only thing we will buy

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk:

We stoped drinking milk. i only buy silk . my son can not drink milk and there was no reason to buy both when we loved silk better . you get more of what you need then milk and it taste better there is less fat.