Other Dairies:
Nestle
Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer

Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer

LOVE Coffee Mate!!

I am a HUGE Coffee Mate fan! I like to have coffee in the morning and then again before bed. I used to always buy my coffee at the coffee shop. I recently had to make major cutbacks and had to start making my coffee at home. Coffee Mate is the ONLY brand I buy now! I like to use a lot of the creamer, about 6 Tablespoons of creamer for one cup of a coffee. It makes it creamy and sweet how I love it! I really like the Hazelnut flavor and I use Hazelnut coffee. Coffee Mate Hazelnut Creamer really enhances the flavor of the Hazelnut coffee. I feel like it's just as good as the coffee I get from the coffee shop. The best part is you don't have the cost and all of the fat and calories that the coffee shop has! I sometimes put the creamer in my hot tea. I have tried other brands, but I don't feel the flavor is as great, and not to mention the price. Coffee Mate is a reasonable price as is, but there is ALWAYS coupons out to cut back the cost even more! I would recommend Coffee mate for sure!

Delicious, just don't look at the nutrition content

I love Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer, but I was shocked to see that for just one serving, there are 5 grams of sugar and 2 grams of fat. Ready for a bigger shocker? One serving is simply one tablespoon. If you are like me, you add several tablespoons to your coffee.

Bottom line, it isn't worth it for me anymore. Once I realized what was in this delightful cream, I just couldn't bring myself to drink it anymore. Find other options if you can.

Delicious, just don't look at the nutrition content

Nestle Coffee Mate

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer:

There is nothing I like better in the morning than waking up to a cup of coffee! In my coffee, I can only tolerate one particular brand of creamer, and that is Nestle's Coffee Mate. I have tried other brands of creamer from the non-dairy to the dairy. However, nothing satifies my taste buds like Coffee Mate. Nestle's Coffee Mate has a rich, creamy taste that you actually enjoy. It does not leave an artificial taste in your mouth.

Fantastic!

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer:

I love Coffee Mate creamer! One of my favorites is the Hazelnut! I will not go to another brand! I have tried other brands and have only been disappointed. The creamer is sweet and smooth and is a good addition to any coffee. I highly recommend and I will be trying other Coffee Mate creamers in the future!

Tasty!

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer:

This creamer is sweet and tasty. I put it in my coffee and tea. I use this creamer without any sugar; my coffee is sweet enough without it. This is especially good if you want to cut back on your sugar intake. Also, I put it in my homemade spiced pumpkin latte.

I always have it stocked!

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer:

I have to give Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer a 10/10! I always have this stuff stocked in my fridge! It turns any coffee into an amazingly creamy hazelnut coffee! The best part about Coffee-Mate is the creaminess. It carries over into the coffee and it makes it so smooth. The hazelnut has a real, authentic taste, and it's a must have in my house. I highly recommend it!

Mild flavor, great taste

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer:

I am not a huge fan of hazelnut flavoring, but this particular creamer product is mild enough that I can handle the taste. The creamer adds just a hint of the flavor instead of over-powering you with excessive flavor. This is a great everyday creamer to use to add flavor to your cup of coffee.

Great in coffee and hot cocoa!

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer:

I really love Coffee Mate's Hazelnut Creamer. I love nuts, hazelnuts in particular, so I really appreciate the fact that I can add that flavor to my coffee! It has such a smooth and creamy texture. It is rich and tastes wonderful! I like to add it to cocoa sometimes-it gives it a little something extra special. Coffee Mate makes great flavored creamers!

Great!

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer:

I would normally give this a 5/5 but the only reason that Im giving it a 4 is because I drank this so much I started to not like it anymore, hah. But it really is a great creamer. I love the simple classics, and hazelnut has always been my favorite. I went a while drinking another flavor and when I switched back to this I finally realized what I had been missing. But once again I have drank so much that I needed to switch it up. I’ll probably be back to hazlenut within the nest month, and wondering why I would ever stop. It really is a good creamer. Cant go wrong with it.

Love the smooth texture.

from Placitas, NM

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer:

Love that this creamer has great I body. Not watery like some of the others. I also do not get heartburn with this brand of coffee-creamer like I do several of the other brands. Like coffee this creamer is good to the last drop.
I love using it to flavor coffee cakes with and as an ice cream topping. Absolutely yummy.

Coffee mate hazelnut creamer is the perfect start to the day.

from Union Dale, PA

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Liquid Creamer:

I love coffee mate fat free hazelnut creamer. I used to put a ton of sugar into my coffee so that it was drinkable. Then I discovered the yummy taste of hazelnut creamer. I am now enjoying my morning coffee without all the added sugar. It is the perfect start to any day. I absolutely love it. It comes in an easy pour container and it fits right on the fridge door. When I am able to get it on sale, I usually purchase at least two. It has a long shelf life in the refrigerator. It is hard to believe something that is fat free tastes So good. I will never have coffee without it.