Other Dairies:
Coffee creamer
Nestle
Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer

Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer

Peppermint Mocha is HERE again! Oh, Happy Holidays! ;o)

Oh, joy, oh, bliss! The ***Coffeemate seasonal flavors*** are here again! This is one seasonal tradition that does not go unmissed! The first season sip of ***Coffeemate's Peppermint Mocha flavored creamer*** in my coffee in the morning is what reminds me that the holidays are coming!

I use to go to Starbucks for their seasonal Peppermint Mocha Latte, but it can get costly to have all season. Then, a few years ago I came across ***Coffeemate Peppermint Mocha Creamer*** and decided to give it a try. . . WOW! It tastes BETTER than the Starbucks Seasonal Latte. . . and at the a fraction of the cost!

This taste sensation will leave a warm, minty and pleasant dance in your tummy! If you're a flavored coffee lover, like I am, this is a delicious addition to your holiday routines! YUMMY!

They have it in powder, too, but I prefer the cream!

***Coffeemate*** also has seasonal flavors like ***Pumpkin Spice*** and more! You can find the cream in the dairy coolers or the powder in the coffee aisle at your grocery store and/or check in their seasonal end caps and seasonal coolers.

Not bad, but not great

Coffee Mate products are nothing to write home about, especially since they are non-dairy creamers. The liquid versions tend to taste a little bit more like milk than the powdered, but it's still pretty obvious that these don't come from a cow.

I like the flavored varieties to add a little bit of flavor, and this Peppermint Mocha variety is no exception. Use 1 tablespoon of Coffee Mate flavored to every 1 tablespoon of milk, and you will have a pretty good flavored creamer. Not recommended to use by itself as a creamer though.

Was my favorite flavor, but quality is declining

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer:

This used to be my favorite liquid creamer without a doubt. I love peppermint and chocolate together and this peppermint mocha was very good in my coffee. This last holiday season, however, when I tried it I did not care for the taste. It was almost as if I was trying something from the previous season. It seemed chalky and had much less flavor than in years prior. I have noticed in recent months that the flavor of Coffee Mate products is changing, as this is not the only flavor I have noticed the chalky aspect with. If you read the list of ingredients, you probably cannot pronounce most things in the product, and I attribute it to that. However, I used to only use Coffee Mate because the flavor was superior to that of competitor. It's a stronger flavor, creamier, and the flavor itself is just closer to what one would expect. However, because Coffee Mate seems to be changing the flavor, I think I may resort to making my own.

Coffee Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer = YUM!

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer:

Coffee Mate Peppermint Mocha liquid creamer is like a delicious coffee dessert! This is one of my favorite things I look forward to around Christmas time! I am typically not a froo froo coffee drinker. I have multiple cups a day, however, I usually like mine with plain creamer only. This coffee creamer is DELICIOUS though!!!

Tastes great, but wish they would do away with the trans fat

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer:

This peppermint mocha creamer tastes great. It is addictive. It can make even a bad tasting coffee seem great. I have always liked anything that has a chocolate and mint blend. It would be great for a coffee desert. However, I do wish Coffee-Mate would eliminate the hydrogenated oils from this product.

My Favorite

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer:

I love Coffee Mate! I have used it for more years than I want to admit. Even when my kids would tease me about it being flammable, I did not care. I was so happy to find a product that I could use as creamer and not have it cool my coffee down. Before Coffee Mate we used evaporated milk or half and half. Both of them having to be refrigerater cooled off the coffee. (this was before Microwaves) so reheated was not usually an option. It is easy to use, measure and blends in with you coffee almost instantly. I like to buy it in the large containers since that is the best buy. It usually last me for the month. I like that it does not have to be refrigerated so I even take it with me when i travel. Some of my friends and family. I do not use it so I take a smaller jar with me. I do not have to worry about it spilling or making any kind of mess when I travel. If you want a good tasting easy to use rich flavoring creamer I would recomment Coffee Mate. It also comes in flavors if your one of those that likes flavored coffees. It also comes in liquid if you prefer.

Delicious, but not so Nutritious...

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer:

I'm a huge fan of Coffee Mate liquid creamers, especially the peppermint mocha. I actually prefer it to Statbucks' peppermint mocha. It is delicious, smooth, and creamy. But as far as nutrients, this creamer is severely lacking. The sugar content is outrageous. 5 grams in one tablespoon. 1.5 grams of fat in one tablespoon. Yikes.

Regardless, I still get one bottle every Christmas. But only one.

My favorite!

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer:

Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer is one of my favorite things ever! I love coffee. I also love Peppermint and Mocha put together. I normally get peppermint mocha out in coffee chains, but now I can have it in the comfort of my home! It tastes just like the coffee shop! it's rich and creamy and a great addition to coffee. I always keep it stocked!

A holiday treat worth a try

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer:

This coffee creamer is released around the Christmas holiday season each year. It is a great way to add flavor to coffee. For holiday parties and for special occasions this is a great creamer. The peppermint flavor is not over-powering and it is not too delicate either. This product goes great with holiday cookies and cakes.

Peppermint Mocha Creamer

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer:

This Coffee Mate creamer is overall, great! If you want a strong peppermint taste (like me) you'll have to use quite a bit and maybe some sweetener, but it definitely has the yummy taste! I do admit, I wish the taste was stronger without having to use so much. I would be more satisfied that way. Although, I still recommend this product if you like the Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks or anything peppermint really.

Coffee Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer:

Every year I wait expectantly for the holidays to roll around so that the stores can begin to put out peppermint mocha creamer. If I could, I would stock up on a years supply so I could have it all year long. Of all the flavors that Coffee Mate offers, peppermint mocha is my absolute favorite!

Great tasting way to mix up your cup of coffee!

Comments about Nestle Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Creamer:

If you're looking for more than your regular boring cup of coffee or you just like trying different flavors, then I suggest adding this to your shopping cart. First, as far as price goes, it can seem like a bit more for a coffee creamer. It is in fact liquid creamer, and it would be awesome for a biggercontainer for the price, but I suppose it's worth it. Even if you're not a fan of minty flavors, it doesn't hurt to give it a try. Both the mocha and peppermint blend nicely to give you a smooth and delicious flavor that works. What really.struck me about this creamer in particular is that it's similar to the dunkin donuts peppermint mocha swirl which I'm a big fan of. I believe you can also purchase this flavor in the powder creamer, but I can assure you even though it says to use two weeks after opening, it lasts longer. What's also cool is it is gluten and dairy free. So those who follow strict diets lacking those things can indulge in this product as well!