Other Dog Foods:

Cons

High Quality

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food:

If only we all ate like our dogs, I am convinced we'd be much healthier!
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food is what I would want to eat if I were a dog. Perfect for omnivorous creatures, ie my dog, this amazing dog food blend is grain-free yet still rich in protein.
When I gave it to my dog, you'd have thought he was reunited with his ancestors. He loved the rich, meaty taste right away. But what was most convincing to me was how his health improved over the next few weeks. He had, and continues to have, so much more energy. He really seemed like a different dog.
I just loved the naturalness of the ingredients. Blue Buffalo does not compromise when it comes to quality. Yet, I am so impressed that he loves the taste as well.

Quality of Ingredients
I love that this food is free of grain yet still manages to be so high in protein.

Flavor Selection
So many flavors to choose from within the Blue Buffalo brand.

Amazing results

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food:

I was looking for a more 'pure' dog food to help my aging westie. I came across Blue Buffalo and I have to say that it made a world of difference! We recently adopted a 3 month old cairn terrier and my 14 year old westie wears him out! It's great to see my girl revitalized and acting like a young dog herself!

Flavor Selection
I switch up the flavor between the duck and the salmon. My fur babies love this good to pieces!

Grain-free Goodness

Comments about Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food:

We have fed out dogs Blue Buffalo products for several years. Our dogs love the variety of flavors and textures. We love the nutritional benefits given by Blue Buffalo. If allowed a vote, our dogs would choose Wilderness Duck every time. We have Cairn Terriers, plus foster for a Cairn Terrier Rescue, which means a lot of skin issues due to corn and wheat allergies. Blue Buffalo does grain free dog food better than any other brand. BB uses actual meat, rather than byproducts, in their foods. Tons of protein, no grains, fruits, vegetables and actual duck in their food? What dog would pass that up? We even use the kibble as rewards during training time.

Quality of Ingredients
Blue Buffalo make a premium dog food that will keep your dogs healthy and happy for years to come. Our dogs will pick out the life source bits to eat first! That's hard work for a starving terrier! Just read the ingredient list on the bag and you will see all natural proteins, nutrients, vitamins and minerals. From blueberries, pomegranates, peas and sweet potatoes to duck and salmon, Blue Buffalo gives your dogs only the best. Our fosters come in sick, malnourished and with plenty of skin conditions. In no time at all their physical needs are easily met by the quality ingredients in Blue Buffalo.

Flavor Selection
The duck flavor is our kid's favorite, hands down. Wilderness also offers Salmon, which is a close second behind the duck. Other varieties of Blue Buffalo offer flavors such as chicken, buffalo and lamb with brown rice. Rotate your feeding and your dogs will pick their favorite!

Blue Baffalo Wilderness Dog Food

Comments about Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food:

I own a huskie and ever since he was a puppy he has had stomach issues. This food is the only one that has not bothered his stomach and has shown improvement in his health. As soon as we tried this food to see how it is he loved it. If I would let him in the bag he would eat it all at once. I would recommend this product for huskie owners and any other wild dog breed owner. I started giving my dog this food even before he reached the adult stage because huskies are pretty wild and grow really fast. He did t have a problem with the food even though I started feeding him this before the right age, Every dog and breed is different so I recommend talking to a vet before actually giving your dog this. Wild breed dogs need more proteins and certain vitamins and minerals that other breeds do not need.

Quality of Ingredients
My dog has never had problems with this food and it always smells fresh when opening a new bag. The first ingredient is meat which is what we all want to see in our dogs food.

Flavor Selection
There is not really a selection of flavors it is mainly just the duck or at least that's what I get for my crazy huskie.

My dog LOVES this food!

Comments about Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food:

First off, let me say that I think my dog has the most sensitive stomach in the world. It can be quite the disaster. We tried so many different pet foods and it was very hard to find one that would not upset my dog's stomach. We finally found a different brand that she could tolerate but she didn't eat very much (I have a very large dog so she should have been eating a lot!). We took her to the vet and they said that maybe she just doesn't like how it tastes. I never thought about that before, so we again started the pet food search. We finally tried Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck formula, and as soon as I opened the bag, my dog went nuts!!! I have never seen her so excited about food before (besides people food that is) and she scarfed it down. Now she is finally eating the amount she should be and is finally getting up to her ideal weight. I HIGHLY recommend this dog food for dogs that have sensitive stomachs and need a higher protein diet.

Quality of Ingredients
It doesn't get much better than this. It is pricier than most, but it's worth it.

Flavor Selection
My dog eats the duck formula, but there are many others to choose from.

• Flavor Selection:

Blue Buffalo Wildernes is great for my allergic dog!

from New York, NY

Comments about Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food:

I love the Wilderness line by Blue Buffalo. It is high in protein, and high in nutrients. Many people don't know that the dog food they are feeding to a member of their family can contain disgusting things like SAWDUST as well as things that can cause cancer. My dog had severe skin allergies, but ever since going to Wilderness (he prefers duck) his allergies are totally gone. It is highly nutritious food, and my dog things it's delicious. Unfortunately the cost may be prohibitive for some people.