Other Cat Foods:
Blue Buffalo Blue Spa Select Adult Cat Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Dry Food

Blue Buffalo Blue Spa Select Adult Cat Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Dry Food

Natural Good Food For Your Cats

from Port Saint Lucie, FL

Comments about Blue Buffalo Blue Spa Select Adult Cat Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Dry Food:

I actually first started using Blue Buffalo because my parents dog was experiencing major hair loss and drying all over her body, especially on her back. She was always itching and I felt terrible. We took her to the vet several times and the vet indicated that he could run some blood work but there is no guarantee. I decided to switch her food to a natural gluten free food and it did the trick!! He hair grew back and she looked great! So naturally when I adopted my two cats this is the only food I buy. I always recommend Blue Buffalo to any pet owner, whether they own dogs or cats. Both their dog and cat foods are great. I feel it really improves my pets quality to life. I actually recommended it to a family member and she saw a difference in her dog immediately as well. Yes, it is slightly more expensive than cat or dog chow, but it is much better quality than anything else I have fed them. The pet stores usually have coupons and Blue Buffalo does as well, so it is not too bad. If you really care about your pets and want to give then the best get this!!

Makes my cat Sick

from Martinsburg, WV

I bought this food for my cats because it is supposed to be so healthy for them and the food I was feading them wasn't but since I have switched them they have been throwing up at least once a week and I switched them like I was supossed to by mixing them together and slowly cutting out the old food until just the new food was left. At first I just thought it was the mixture of the old food with the super healthy new food but after I just had them on the new food only I was thinking it was just their body getting used to all the new healthy stuff in the food but now I am starting to wonder what is happening with them because they are still throwing up but not as much as what they were when I first started them on the new food. I have never heard of such a supossedly healthy food making a animal sick as much as what this stuff is but I am deffantly switching them back to their old food within the next few days.

Blue Buffalo cat foods are more satisfying than any other brand.

from Huntsville, AL

I've been trying different varieties of Blue Buffalo cat foods for about a year now. I have yet to find one that my cat doesn't love. I can tell around feeding time that she's ready to eat and looking forward to it. But the thing that I really love about Blue Buffalo is that she is more satisfied after eating. With every other brand I've given my cat, she got hungry between feedings and would come begging for more to eat. Now she eats, loves it, and doesn't ask for more until the next feeding time. This is the best evidence for me that she is getting better nutrition than with other brands.

I have even been able to cut back the amount I feed her to help her lose weight, on the suggestion of her vet. She has been losing weight, but staying satisfied. Another benefit I have noticed is that her litter doesn't smell very much at all any more, and there is less waste. Finally, it is the least expensive cat food at my pet store. I have found the last brand of cat food I will ever use.

My Cats Love Blue Buffalo!

from Crown Point, IN

What can I say about Blue Buffalo Cat Food? This is just the third food I have used for my cats, but it is without a doubt their favorite! When I bring the bag into the house they get excited. When their bowl is empty they follow me around and rub against me until I fill their bowl. They drive me nuts! They are very healthy according to the veterinarian and are just the right weight despite their bowl almost always being full. Their coats are very shiny and healthy looking and if they get brushed regularly like they should they don't shed too much. During certain times of the year, fall and spring for example, I spend a little more on the indoor formula to cut down on hairballs. These are Maine Coons I'm talking about so they have long fur and occasional hairballs. So that I don't risk my or my family's safety I plan on purchasing Blue Buffalo for my cats for many years to come - or as long as it's being produced!