Other Toasters:
Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster
Rca_2013_value

Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster

• Toasting Evenness:

I love my Black & Decker 4-slice dream of a Toaster!

Let me tell you, this **Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster T4560B **looks and works just as good as the original we received over 17 years ago. This will not disappoint you, in fact it'll make you want to try to toast everything - don't do it, trust me stick to bread products! :-)

Toasting Evenness
This toasts wonderfully even!

Safety
As safe as any other toaster. Tip: as always, never insert any fingures or utensils!

This cleans up wonderfully with a crumb trap; then just use a damp dish rag to clean up the outside of finger prints and random peanut butter smears.

This is my second **Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster**, I would have purchased several more - BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TO! Our first **Black & Decker Toaster **was our original toaster off of our wedding registry: 17 years ago. It lasted that long and actually WASN'T broke, we just had gotten some yucky stuff on it recently after a minor kitchen remodel and just figured it was time to replace and upgrade.

Lots of awesome features; I love the dual toasting controls, because everyone always like's their toast differently in this five person family. So his toast goes on one side and her's on the other! I also love that my **Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster **is a wide slice toaster - it's perfect for bagels and extra wide slices of freshly sliced bread, yum! It also has the "frozen" food setting which is awesome, it just adds an extra little heat to these items and makes a EGGO come out perfectly!

B&D toaster holds 4 slices but it is sort of cheap feeling.

We got this expensive toaster a few years ago and it has worked perfectly.  I wish the toast lifted up farther than it does, i feel like i am always about to burn my fingers reaching in there.  It accomidated bagels and english muffins, texas toast and other fat breaddy objects.  The numbers on the dials are hard to read and wear off further with use, it gets cruddy looking, the levers you push down to toast stuff can pop off easily.  There are some buttons that help you cook stuff and one cancel button.  I only use the cancel button ever.  I do not remember how much we paid for this thing but it just feels cheap like it is all plastic.  Although it has the plastic outside that protects from heat - cool touch i think it was called.  It takes up a lot of counter space which is limited here.  It has lasted a lot longer than i thought a wimpy looking toaster would.  We got it from wal mart so our choices were limited and it seemed expensive at the time but I would probably get one like this again if this one broke.

A great toaster!

from Atlanta, GA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Even Heating
  • Excellent Heating
  • Lots of Room

Cons

• Not very durable

• Kitchen

Comments about Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster:

I bought this toaster because it was actually the best one I could afford then. And I'm really glad I chose this one. It toasts really well and it has four wide slots so you can toast bread, buns, English muffins, or bagels. And it has knob that you can use to set how toasted you want your bread to be. My favorite thing about it is that there is a button that you can push to bring the bread up without having to wait for it to be finished. And it doesn't try to launch the bread like my old toaster did. It doesn't really seem durable and it's really light. All in all, I really like this toaster and I recommend it.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Love this toaster

from Alabama

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Heating
  • Excellent Heating
  • Precise Controls
  • Versatile

Cons

• Hard to Clean

• Breakroom
  • Kitchen
  • Many Items

Comments about Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster:

I love my Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster. I picked this one out when I went to pick out a toaster for my house because it was black, which matched my other black appliances nicely, it toasts up to four slices at a time, which cuts the cooking time down in half when toasting bread for my husband and I, and at the price it couldn't be beat. We have owned this toaster for about 2 years now, and it still works like a charm. The controls are easy to use, it is very efficient and quick, and the Black & Decker brand is a reputable and trusted brand. I am very satisfied and will most likely buy a new toaster just like this one if and when our toaster ever gives out. I highly recommend this toaster for its price and quality. 5 stars.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Black and Decker 4 slice toaster

Comments about Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster:

With two kids our two slice toaster was just not cutting it anymore. We had a Black and Decker and it lasted us for years so I stuck with the brand. I love this toaster, it toasts very well, I have yet to burn any bread. Waffles and toaster strudels come out very well too. We haven't made bagels yet but I'm confident they will come out perfectly with the bagel button. It also has frozen, reheat, and cancel buttons. One thing I also really like is the cord that retracts back into the toaster, it looks so much nicer on my counter without the cord hanging around.

Toasting Evenness
So far everything has come out evenly toasted.

Safety
The outside stays cool, toasts pops up nicely so no digging around for it, and the cord retracts back in.

Both sides have removable crumb trays for easy cleaning.

Only had it a few days but seems to be very durable.

It's very shiny and sleek looking. I was never one to keep the toaster out on the counter but this one stays out!

Excellent toaster.

Comments about Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster:

As a family of five, who starts nearly every day with toast, and often follows up our toasted breakfast with some kind of toasted lunch, I may love this toaster just because it holds four slices, where our others have all been two slices. It toasts quickly and evenly. I can make the perfect toast for my super light toast daughter, and my burnt toast daughter simultaneously. It is amazing. I can in fact make two orders of regular toast, while also make one order of burnt. It is a huge time saver. This toaster also has settings that actually correspond to levels of doneness. In the past I have experienced next to no difference no matter which setting you choose. This toaster allows you to press and go. I don't have to pay extra attention to get everyone's toast right. I absolutely love this Black & Decker toaster. I would recommend it to anyone, and if ours dies I would go out and replace it right away!

Worth the Cost and more

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster:

This is a great toaster! It easily creates four slices of perfect toast very quickly, and with the easy to adjust settings, you can get the perfect kin of toast for your liking. This toaste is priced affordably, and that is something that I can appreciate.

I really like all of the different setting that this toaster offers. You can defrost bread, cook a bagel or even reheat with this machine. How awesome!

The tray is easily removable so clean up is no problem at all.

On a side note, the toaster has a very appealing and stylish look that accents almost any home decor.

Toasting Evenness
No complaints in this department. You can cook delicious toast to perfection every single time.

Safety
No complaints here, either.

This toaster is one of the easiest that I have ever ownerd for cleaning.

Although the toaster is larger than the two slice toasters, it is still small enough to put on most any counter. it also stores easily.

Big family, big toaster.

from Rome,GA

Comments about Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster:

This is one awesome little toaster, I bought this because I can cook for two of us or more at a time at breakfast. I thought when I saw it in the store that it could be a time saver but I had no idea how much time and mess a larger toaster really does save. I also really like the individual controls for the two sides, you can set them both to different settings to please everyone in your family without a whole lot of effort. I was also extremely pleased with how well and how easily it cleaned up after use. A lot of the toasters I have had seem to trap a lot of the crumbs in cracks and crevices inside the bottom. This toaster is designed very well for use and cleanliness and it looks very nice. I would have to say the overall design would fit well in most any kitchen, and on most any counter top. The toaster has a really sleek high tech look that I personally really like. I would definitely recommend this toaster to others especially large families.

• Toasting Evenness:

An awesome, easy-to-use toaster that's perfect for home kitchens

Comments about Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster:

The Black and Decker 4-slice toaster is an absolutely awesome toaster that serves a very useful purpose in many kitchens, including mine. I use my Black and Decker toaster for breakfast all the time, whether I am toasting sourdough bread or frozen waffles. It is seriously incredible how even old, frozen, packaged waffles come out of this toaster like they are new and fresh - perfectly toasted to a golden perfection with a crispy surface. I highly recommend this Black and Decker toaster for anybody looking for a reliable, high-capacity toaster.

Toasting Evenness
Bread and whatnot come out nice and crisp on its two main faces, but the side does not get toasted as much. This is sometimes a bad thing, but can be a good thing since it prevents the thicker bread crust, which is already harder, from getting toasted too hard and getting burnt.

Safety
As long as you don't go sticking your fingers into the toaster, you shouldn't get burnt.

The Perfect Toaster!

from Ohio

Comments about Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster:

I love my Black and Decker 4-Slice Toaster! The Black and Decker is such a wonderful toaster. It helps me save lots of time every morning when I am cooking a large breakfast for my family. The 4-Slice makes preparing lots of waffles and toast a thousand times easier! The toaster works great and is absolutely perfect for big families like mine. The bagel prep toast feature is really useful on the Black and Decker, it toasts just one side of the bagel, just like you would order one from a fresh bagel shop! The Black and Decker is a beautiful toaster with chrome accents and looks very nice and modern. Unfortunately, it is rather large and our kitchen counter is not very large so we keep it inside of the cupboard when we are not using it. The crumb tray is a great feature to have as well and it makes the toaster really easy to clean without having to dump the toaster upside down to dump all of the crumbs out. The crumb tray also makes the toaster much safer because those tiny toast crumbs can actually catch a toaster on fire, you should always be mindful of that. This is a very nice toaster overall. My husband and I are both really happy with it and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase! I would recommend the Black and Decker 4-Slice Toaster to anyone who has a big family like mine.

• Toasting Evenness:

Finally, a toaster I love!

Comments about Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster:

Someone in my house eats toast at least once a day, so we use our toaster frequently. And we have gone through a few of them...due to uneven cooking or breaking .This is my favorite that I have found over the past 5 years. We have had it for at least one year. Getting the settings the way you want them takes a bit, but it is easy to do. It toasts evenly!!! (not just the bottom of the toast or one side better than the other). Yes, we have had those issues with other toasters. This toaster was not as expensive as some of the others we have tried, but it has worked the best. That makes this toaster even better (just my opinion). Cleaning out the crumbs is relatively easy. The outside is easy to clean as well.

We have only done bagels in it once or twice and did not have problems. They fit in the slots with no problems, but they were not the big huge style that you can get. Pop-tarts came out good too!

Another quality Bland and Decker product!

• Toasting Evenness:

The best toaster for Families.

Comments about Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster:

It's kind of weird to think that my husband and I share everything, except for the toaster settings. I have a side, he has a side. We both like our toast done differently. This toaster really has brought our differences together toast-wise. I can set my toast to the perfect settings, and he can set his, and then we all have toast happily.

Toasting Evenness
All four pieces of toast are evenly toasted on both sides, which is great. Other toasters toast the bread evenly in the middle, and then you have like bread crusts. There's none of that with this black and decker toaster.

Safety
It's so safe that I'm confident that my five year old can make his own toast without getting burnt or sticking his fingers in.

I like how easy this toaster is to clean and keep clean.

Black and Decker always has a thing for durability. It's just a reliable name. So I trust that my toaster is going to last a long time because it's made by Black and Decker, the same people that make all of my tools and stuff.

Though it is a bit big, it's worth it to have if you have a large family that likes toast or bagels. We keep the toaster on the kitchen counter under the cabinets, and we haven't had a problem with it there yet!