Other Toasters:

Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster

Pros

Cons

• Toasting Evenness:

Great for all your toasting needs

The Black-and-Decker Toast-It-All Toaster is great. It has space for 4 slices which is great when cooking for a family. I love the extra-wide slots which are great for bagels. It has a control so you can choose how dark or light you want it toasted. It definitely makes life a little easier for me. No more waiting around for a 2 slice toaster so you can make more toast, not to mention the toast getting cold while you're waiting. I have had my Black-and-Decker Toast-It-All for years and it is the only toaster I will ever use or need. There is a convenient crumb catcher on the bottom which is easy to remove for cleaning. The only disadvantage is that is larger than a 2-slice toaster so finding a place to keep it stored is a little tricky. Other than that I have no complaints on this toaster. It toasts great every time. I have had mine for many years and it still works as good as the day that I bought it.

Looks Cool But I Am Not Impressed With Buttons

The Black & Decker Toast-It-All is a good all around toaster. I love the shape of it, it looks cool. The one I own is white. The biggest thing I look for in a toaster is if it is wide enough to toast bagels and I like the four slice. I looked at this and saw those two things that I wanted so I bought it. It also has the dual toast selector (color of toast). It has dual bread crumb trays as well. I like everything about the toaster until very shortly after I got it, one of the buttons broke. The buttons you use to push the toast down....well one broke soon after I got it then the other one broke. They were made of plastic and so now it is just a piece of metal that sticks out where the little button use to be. Maybe my family is to rough on the toaster, I don't know if anyone else has had the same problem. So if you buy one just be careful on how hard you push the toast down. Another thing I enjoy is on the side of the toast slot they show you which way to put your bagel into the toaster slot. Like I said I like everything about it, just not pleased with the handles.

Good but a bit pricey

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster:

I have previously and in the past purchased and used and have owned this Black and Decker Toast it All Plus Four Slice Toaster and I found that I really like it and am still using it to this day. I guess that is the first thing I can say about this toaster is that it is very durable and has lasted me a few years already. I can say that this Black and Decker Toaster is a bit pricey/expensive but it is well worth the money if you have it to spend. First of all I like the fact that I can make either two or four pieces of toast or bagels or whatever at a time. That is one good thing also that this toaster can toast anything from regular sandwich bread to french bread to bagels and it evenly toast everything. I would certainly recommend that all of my friends and family purchase and try this Black and Decker Toast it All Plus Four Slice Toaster as I certainly love mine and I know you will too.

Toast perfection

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster:

The Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster has four wide slots, and the two sides of the toaster can be adjusted to different temperatures as well. So if two different people wanted their toast differently they could have it. It has a setting for bagels, as well as a setting for frozen foods and breads. It has two different cancel buttons, two crumb trays, and a cord that can be put underneath the toaster for easy storage.

I really like that this toaster has wide slots, because I can fit big bagels and huge pieces of toast in the toaster no problem, without having to cut them down anymore. The bagel setting of the toaster is nice because it keeps my bagels soft in the middle and nicely toasted on the outside. I hated my old toaster because it would make my bagels too crunchy. I also like the frozen setting because I can put frozen breads, pancakes, and waffles in the toaster, and they will come out perfectly cooked. I also like that you can control the two different sides of the toasters. My boyfriend and I like our toast and bagels different so it makes it easier for me to make both of our breakfast at the same time without a huge hassle.

I won't be switching back to using regular toasters because they don't make my bread and bagels like this toaster does. If anything ever happened to it I would most definitely be replacing it with the same one.

Toasting Evenness
I like that you can toast the two sides of the toaster at different temperatures, which allows me to have the perfect even toast and bagels that I like. It even have a frozen option to toast my frozen waffles and other food as well. My toast always comes out even, and I've never had it burn my toast either. It's great because no food ever goes to waste.

Safety
All toasters are safe as long as you clean out the crumb trays well. I haven't had any safety issues with this toaster so far.

It has two separate removable crumb trays. So I just take those out and dump the crumbs into the garbage. Every so often I wash the crumb trays in the sink with a little warm water and soap. It's very easy to clean, and not a hassle at all.

It's very well made, and durable. I can see this toaster lasting for many years to come as long as I take care of it and clean it properly.

I love the design of this toaster. The design makes it a very versatile toaster to use. It has four wide slots for toast, both sides of the toaster are independent from each other so you can cook two different types of toast or food at once at different temperatures, it has a bagel and a frozen setting, as well as two removable crumb trays. It's also nice because you can pick between a black or a white toaster. I picked the black one though because it goes better with my kitchen décor.

A Must Have

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster:

I received the Black & Decker 4 slice toaster as a gift about a year ago and use it almost everyday. The toaster is a great convenience for any kitchen. The color is great and will match almost any decor. It comes in a great design that looks great on the countertop. The operation of the toaster is simple for anyone to use. The useful settings make it easy to get the toast to any darkness or lightness that you may prefer as well as it toasts evenly from edge to edge. The toaster is also great for frozen waffles, strudels, pastries or bagels. Another thing that i really like about the toaster is that it is super easy to clean and the outer surface is very easy to keep clean, it doesn't attract grease. I feel this is a safe appliance for my children to operate, which is very important for any home with children. I would definitely recommend the toaster to anyone. It's great for your own kitchen as well as makes for great gift giving.

Toasts nicely

from Templeton, CA

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster:

It toasts bread and frozen waffles ok. They were toasted evenly on both sides of the product in each slot of the toaster. It would be nice if it was a bit faster. I haven't tried toasting bagels as I don't eat them. It could be a bit smaller as it takes up a lot of counter real estate.

Great toaster

from Pickerington, OH

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster:

My husband and I received this toaster for our wedding almost six years ago and it is still going strong! This is by far the best toaster I have ever owned. It is really nice to be able to toast four items at once. My favorite feature is the bagel button. It allows you to just toast the insides of your bagel, just like they do at the bagel shops! That is by far my favorite feature on this. Also there are five different settings on the toaster which is nice and that knob is so easy to turn. It even has a button for frozen items. This is great for when I make my son waffles. I always get them straight out of the freezer so it is really nice to be able to just pop them in there and know they will come out the right temperature. Great toaster!

Great for when you're in a hurry

from Provo, UT

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster:

Ok, I'm going to openly admit that when I was a kid, we only had a 2-slice toaster. Considering that I can eat just an incredible amount of food, this was always frustrating. Especially when all of the siblings were fighting over who got to go first. That's why I love 4-slice toasters. Why make two slices and then have to wait for two more slices when you knew you wanted 4 slices in the beginning.

The Black and Decker toast-it-all Plus not only does 4-slices, but it does an admirable job in being quick, toasting your bread just right, and it also allows you to mix and match. Many 4-slicing toasters only have one setting for all the slices, but this one gives you the opportunity to have different (light and dark toast). It's great for bagels having an extra-wide slot. It's also kid friendly. Definitely a thumbs up.

Great toaster. It makes awesome...toast!

from Dover, PA

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster:

Seriously, what else are these good for, there's like 4 things ever you could put it one that would make sense. But they're 4 important things! Toast, Bagles, Strudles, uh...you pick the last one!As simple as they can seem, I can't stress the fact that they are important. If you're a morning person, and like to get your breakfast stress free, without having burned toast, then I can safely recommend this toaster. I have been extremely satsifed with this toaster, it makes my toast hassle free, and doesn't burn it like my old one. It also looks ver sharp and modern, and has room for not one, or two, or even three, but FOUR slots for your food. Simply put, if you're looking for a great toaster, this is one you should give a chance, it's got all you need.

Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus is awesome!

from Chino, CA

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster:

I bought the "Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus(R) T4550 4-Slice Toaster" awhile ago and it is a great product. First of all, I like the fact that it can toast up to four toasts at the same time. Being that I have a lot of family members in my wonderful abode, this makes getting ready to go out and face the day a lot quicker. A lot of other toasters can only do two at a time. Therefore, if you have a big family, this toast is great for you! The product is sturdy and has been working great ever since I purchased it. I especially like the black finish, because most of my kitchen has a dark theme to it, and so it fits well with my kitchen. The crumb tray is especially useful and makes the product easy to clean. I would recommend people in the market to buy one of these!

love this toaster

from La Puente, CA

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster:

I am so glad I purchased this toaster. I was tired of having to toast bread only one serving at a time. I was also looking for a toaster that could accomidate bigger bagels and such as well. The slots are deep enough and wide enough to fit anything. This toaster does this and works great. I love that it has a bagel setting which toasts them perfectly. I alo like that it has a cancel button so you can stop something from toasting easily if you need to. Have not used the frozen setting much, but everything seems to work great. I will say that this toaster is bigger than your average, but it doesn't take up that much space. But for me the size is a minor detail because it does what it says and its easy to clean.

Black & Decker 4 slice toaster really toasts it ALL!

from Guilford, CT

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-It-All Plus 4-Slice Toaster:

My mornings wouldn't be complete without my breakfast. My favorite breakfast is a freshly made cheddar cheese bagel from our local bagel shop lightly toasted with salami and egg sandwich and a cup of coffee. My wife likes to buy half dozen fresh cheddar cheese bagels from our local bagel shop every other week. This toaster is perfect for toasting the extra thick chewy bagels. It fits the bagels with no problem. The crumb tray below catches crumbs effectively and is pretty easy to clean. This toaster toasts everything from english muffins, thick sliced bread and of course my favorite bagels with no problem. It has lasted over a year with no problems. The only thing my wife complains about is the size of the product. It does take up alot of counterspace and is rather large is comparision to a 2-slice toaster.