Other Toasters:

Toastmaster 4-Slice Toaster

Pros

Cons

Love this!

For a long time my family just bought the cheaper toasters that can only hold two slices of bread at a time. After a while we noticed we went through them fast and also noticed it just takes too long to make enough toast for everyone. We purchased this Toastmaster 4-Slice Toaster for a higher price and was so pleased. This toaster works so much better than our previous cheaper one's. Being able to change the settings on the toaster has helped us a lot. Some in our household like their bread toasted lightly and some like it well done, so the settings made it easier in that we didn't have to sit around and guess how long to toast things and end up burning them.

Toasting Evenness
This toaster has worked perfectly for our family. It gives the perfect amount of toasting on both sides of the slices of bread.

Safety
We have had not problems out of this toaster. A big plus is the sides do not get burning hot so accidental bump ins to the toaster do not burn you.

This toaster is way easier to clean out. With our old toasters there was no tray to clean out the crumbs in the bottom like this one.

This toaster has been through countless rounds of toasting and it is still holding up perfectly.

I love the design of this toaster. It is nice and modern and would match most kitchens.

It functions, but is a pain in the tush.

This  four slice Toastmaster toaster is something I bought second hand because my toaster was a two slice toaster. Note: My two slice toaster was a Toastmaster as well. I bought it new and it worked horribly from the get go. I don't know why I didn't just return it. Anyways, This four slice toaster does not toast evenly. The top always gets browned more. I have to put the bread, or whatever I'm toasting, in twice. I put it in and push it down and when it's done I rotate it and push it down again. The controls are just a knob for each two slots. There is no Bagel setting or anyother special function. There is a Poptart setting you can turn the knob to. Seem kinda dumb to me. I think I can figure out on my own how long a Poptart needs to toast for, thank you very much. On the plus side it is fairly easy to clean. The door on the bottom is very large making crumb cleaning easy. I would not recommend a Toastmaster to anyone after having two that I'm not happy with.

Nice Toaster

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Toastmaster 4-Slice Toaster:

With a larger family, this toaster makes my life easy, and I like it. My biggest complaints: the cost, it is a bit difficult to clean, and after I owned it for about 6 months, I started having a few minor problems with the temperature settings, which seemed to have worked themselves out on their own.
The toaster has 10 temperature settings, so I am always able to get the toast just the way they like it, and one of us like it at the same toastiness.
The toast quickly heats up, and I have never had any problems with it overheating.

Toasting Evenness
No complaints from me. Perfectly toasted toast every time, and no complaints from any one in the family.

Safety
I have not had any problems with safety with the toaster.

The empty tray is easy to use, so cleaning is very simple to do.

I have been using this toaster for several months now, and it is still working perfectly.

You can only toast bread in here. No problem for me, but some might like bagels, etc. and this is not the toaster for that.Otherwise, nice design!

Love this!

from TN

Built to last...

Comments about Toastmaster 4-Slice Toaster:

In my house we love breakfast and cook it a lot. That means a lot of toast is being made. This Toastmaster toaster has stood up to the challenges these boys create. I have never had a problem with it. Toast comes out just how you want it to every time. If it can stand up to my boys it can't stand up to anything. Definitely worth buying.

• Toasting Evenness:

The toaster that makes breakfast easier.

Comments about Toastmaster 4-Slice Toaster:

I like the option of toasting four slices at once. That sure makes breakfast faster when it involves toast. It also makes it simple for the kids to help make things. I would like to see the slots be a slight bit wider in order to toast bagels easier.

Toasting Evenness
As it gets older it does not toast as evenly as it used to.

Safety
It seems like all safety measures are intact. I do like that the sides do not get as hot as older varieties used to, thus preventing bread bags from getting melted onto the appliance.

It is fairly easy to wipe down. At times it takes a slight more effort in order to get the crevices by seams clean. It's nice to have a toaster that keeps the crumbs locked underneath until you release them!

So far it has held up to a lot of use from a busy family. Late nights and early mornings find it being used a lot.

Designed to toast more than two slices of bread at a time. My only objection is that it would be nice to have it a little wider so you could toast bagels a little easier.

Nice, lasting toaster.

Comments about Toastmaster 4-Slice Toaster:

This toaster will last for years. It's great that it has two separate slot settings. My husband likes really dark toast, and I like lightly toasted bread, so 4 pieces can be toasted at the same time on two different settings. It doesn't burn bagels either. The plastic casing is strong but the little knobs that you push down can break off. That's my only negative point about this toaster.

• Toasting Evenness:

This toaster can toast many items at once!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Toastmaster 4-Slice Toaster:

This toaster works well with toasting items. I have toasted hash browns in these and they have come out crisp. The hash browns were the frozen types and had to be toasted for about five to ten minutes to get it to be crispy, brown, and soft. I also use this toaster for toasting just about any type of bread. They sometimes turn out brown and crispy. I also use the toaster for toasting bagels as well. Bagels are usually hard and soft and sometimes cold, but this toaster makes it warm and easier to apply spreads on as well. Usually when I put cream cheese or jelly on bread, the bread usually falls apart, but this toaster keeps the bread toasty, warm, and the bread does not fall apart when I put the spread on it. I toast pastries as well and it keeps it warm as well (but not to the point that it is steaming).

You can only clean the bottom by removing a type of slide. You cannot clean the sides.

Had this toaster for about more than five years and it still works.

Toasting four things at a time helps when living with five other siblings.

Toastmaster 4 slice is toastastic

from Simpsonville, SC

Comments about Toastmaster 4-Slice Toaster:

I bought this toastmaster 4 slice toaster several years ago after my old toaster quit working on me. I found this at walmart for half the price other stores wanted. I have been very pleased with the way it works. You can control the browness of your toast by the settings. I can also fit a bagel cut in half in my toaster, and it works just fine. I actually have the white one and it cleans up real nice. I also like the idea of the large slots on it for easy cleanup for the crumbs. My old toaster fried due to not being able to clean the crumbs out away from the heating coils. I would recommend this toaster to anyone. My mother loved this toaster so much that she bought herself one! The price is just right, and I got this for half of that !!

classy toaster

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about Toastmaster 4-Slice Toaster:

This toaster is a heavy duty appliance in the sense it can toast up to 4 pieces of bread at once! It works very well out of the box and has good functionality and features. For instance the slots are wide enough so you can definately fit a bagel in which adds up to two bagels in 4 1/2 pieces. There is also a poptart setting which is pretty convenient for a perso who eats poptarts a lot. Other than that, it is a pretty standard toaster for the price. Aesthetically, it is pleasing to look at and there are settings for both halves of the toaster. It is a pretty standard toaster otherwise. Some people might say it is harder to clean, but thats true for most toasters. Most people just let the crumbs fall where they may.

Great for pop tarts or toaster strudal

from Overland Park, KS

Comments about Toastmaster 4-Slice Toaster:

i just love my toastmaster four-slice toaster!!! i can pop two pop tarts and two toaster strudals at the same time!!!! which saves me a lot of time which could be better spent in other ways such as doing gardening or just relaxing on the recliner watching the game... in addition to that, this heavy duty toaster has wide slots for easy access.... if you were to ask me what i would rate this wonderful toaster on a scale of one to ten, i would toally rate it a ten out of ten because i really love this toaster!!!! i would totally reccommend this toaster to all of my friends, all of my family members, and to all of my co-workers because, well, this toaster is something that everyone needs in their kitchen!!!

Toastmaster 4-slice toaster is great!

from Orland Park, IL

Comments about Toastmaster 4-Slice Toaster:

Yes, this is my toaster and I love it! It was given to me by my uncle for college I use it all the time. It can be a pain to clean though that is the draw back. I blew mine out with air to clean it and it still works great! It is awesome for toasting bagels! The bagels taste just like you bought them from Starbucks. If you want awesome bagels buy this toaster. It is heavy duty so blowing it out to clean it is ok. The toaster makes awesome pop tarts too! I would recommend it because I love this toaster! I think the bagels that it makes are awesome! The big slots are perfect for toasting bagels and larger pastries. When I blow it out to clean it, its not so bad to clean. If you find this toaster at a good price I would buy it. It does make fancy bagels and pastries like a bagel shop. Even if you throw it out after a while because you don't want to blow it out, you'll still spend less than always buying bagels at a bagel shop.