Other Vacuums:

Bissell Total Floors Velocity Bagless Vacuum

Bissell is Great!

from Bothell, WA

Comments about Bissell Total Floors Velocity Bagless Vacuum:

This is not even the most expensive vacuum on the market but it's the best.

I've used Bissell as a maid in a previous job and they are beyond great quality.

Amazing at removing all messes on the floor, as well as animal hair, (which is the toughest)

I have yet to have mine clog and it's easy to empty.

<3 <3 <3

worth every dime, great improvement from earlier models.

from Mulberry, FL

Comments about Bissell Total Floors Velocity Bagless Vacuum:

I work in Orlando Fl and we use Bisslle vacuums for keeping Renal villas clean. There are three different year Bisslles.one has a bag, but I must say I never seen a vacuum fill completely up like these do, so they still pick up dirt full. Bags were too small. The next was one with the cup and filters it worked better, and again, they were full and still picking up. This particular model, the newest, is better streamline and the sucktion is greatly improved. The capibilities of low clearance cleaning and light weight power, is outstanding. Doing three to four villas a day was hard with the older models. the newer ones are far better and easier to use. I don't know what they paid for the vacuums, but they are worth every dime, a great improvement from the Earlier models. Much easier to maintain but there is one thing I would improve on the latest models, the cord is too short and plug- ins are more frequent.

Fast, Light,Worksgreat and I have multiple pets and vacuum daily

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Bissell Total Floors Velocity Bagless Vacuum:

I love this vacuum. It has loads of power and I have to vacuum daily due to multiple pets. Easy to operate and maneuver. and lots of accessories to gets those fly-aways in the upper corners of my rooms. The only problem I have is when I carry it upstairs the middle section falls out and I end up carrying both pieces up and putting them back together before I put them away.

Great for carpets but sometimes inconvenient for wood

from Brighton, MA

Comments about Bissell Total Floors Velocity Bagless Vacuum:

I've owned the Bissell Upright 3990 for over two years and it is still going strong.  I have both hardwood floors and carpeting, and live in a two-story home.  I've found that the Bissell is great for carpeting, but it sometimes has a little bit of trouble with hardwood floors.  When we took our Christmas tree out, we had to sweep the needles up because the Bissell couldn't get all the needles.  The extensions are great for stairs and upholstery.  We have a dog, and the vacuum is able to pick up most of the dog hair.  In terms of taking the vacuum up and down the stairs, it is relatively lightweight and easy to carry.  The cord reaches far enough to make it convenient for multiple room cleaning.  I also like how easy it is to remove the case and empty the dust out.  The filter has a long life, so it is not expensive to keep using.  I also like that it is bagless.  You never have to worry about being out of bags when you want to clean up.

Bissell 3990 is great for the price, love it!

from Danbury, CT

Comments about Bissell Total Floors Velocity Bagless Vacuum:

I really like the Bissell 3990.  It's a great color, too!  I've tried many others and it really compares to the more expensive brands.  The customer service has been helpful.  The only problem I would change is the staircleaning brush.  If you put any pressure on it (to dig deeper into the carpet) the brisles stop spinning.  Other than that, I really like it!