Other Vacuums:

Bissell Rewind SmartClean Bagless Vacuum

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

This is a good vacuum to use if you have pets.

Comments about Bissell Rewind SmartClean Bagless Vacuum:

I have four dogs. Three long haired Chihuahuas and a miniature Australian Shepperd. When summer comes around my Australian Shepperd sheds so much and her fur gets all over the carpet. The Bissell Rewind Smartclean bagless vacuum works great at sucking up all the hair of the carpets. I empty it out before I vacuum so that I can see how much fur was sucked up every time I vacuum. I know this vacuum really works because after I'm done vacuuming, I see all the fur in the vacuum that it sucked up. It's good to know that the Bissell vacuum is really working otherwise I'd have a nasty blanket of fur on my carpets.

Maneuverability
It's pretty easy to maneuver but it is a bit bulky and kind of heavy for me.

Ease of Maintenance
I like the fact that it is bagless because putting bags on the vacuum is a hassle. It's easy to clean all the stuff that was sucked up out. All you have to do is move the little lever and pull the thing that has all the stuff in it and dump it.

Suction Performance
I know it's doing it's job when I see all the fur from my dogs that it sucked up of the carpets.

I like the fact that it is bagless and I like that it has a sensor so that you know when the spot that was vacuumed over is clean or not. If the light turns green the spot is clean, if it's red then it still needs to be vacuumed over.

• Versatility:

Seems like a good vacuum especially for the price

from Millstadt, IL

Comments about Bissell Rewind SmartClean Bagless Vacuum:

Overall the Bissell Rewind Smartclean vacuum is a pretty decent vacuum.This is my first time buying a vacuum so I really wasn't sure what to look for. Ultimately price won me over and I figured I'd give it a try. I believe the vacuum came in multiple colors as well. I settled on blue.

Maneuverability
The vacuum was heavier than I thought it would be. That being said, I'm not very big and I felt sometimes that I had to push harder than normal to get the vacuum to move when I wanted it to. Not that it is overly hard, it just seems like I have to use more force. This vacuum easily turns thought.

Ease of Maintenance
The vacuum comes apart fast and easy for easy cleaning. It also goes back together fast. This is a bagless vacuum so to empty it you just take out the plastic holder. Technically, the instructions tell you to rinse the holder out too but I've just put it back in the vacuum and go. Also, the attachments go on and come off without a problem.

Suction Performance
Holy suction batman. The Bissell Rewind SmartClean vacuum has some powerful suction. I definantly felt as if it was deep cleaning the floor as opposed to just vacuuming.

Versatility
I felt this vacuum was versatile. Ive used it on my carpet floors just fine. I've also used the added attachments to clean different things which include my couch, the couch pillows, the dog food mess on the kitchen floor, and finally the curtains in my living room. That's a LOT of cleaning for just an everyday vacuum.

The design is like a large bulky rectangle. Not really streamlined like any of the newer vacuums. Also, it didn't offer anything like the swivel wheels but all that cost extra I suppose.

Being a few weeks old, I'm not sure of the durability of this vacuum. It seems as if it is a tough vacuum and I don't plan on doing anything too crazy with it so I can see this vacuum lasting a few years.

Bissell 58F83 Vacume

Comments about Bissell Rewind SmartClean Bagless Vacuum:

This is my third Bissell vacum and it works great. I had a shark it kept shutting off. I had a Hover it blew dirt out back . So I came back to Bissell the reason I had so many bissell is from running over small things such as legos. Now that My kids have grown up I think this vacum will last a long time.

• Versatility:

i like this vacuum very much,i would buy another one.

from Ishpeming, MI

Comments about Bissell Rewind SmartClean Bagless Vacuum:

i like this vacuum i would buy another one.

Maneuverability
this vacuum is easy to use

Ease of Maintenance
its easy to work on just wash out the dust cup.

Suction Performance
it picks up all of the pet hair.

Versatility
versatility is good the tank comes off the upright.

i like the design very much.

durability is great,i had a shot in my cord the company replaced it,i did not get charged for it.

• Versatility:

I love my Bissell 58F8 Bagless Upright Vacuum!

from Jersey City, NJ

Comments about Bissell Rewind SmartClean Bagless Vacuum:

I got this as a Christmas present this year, from my mother in law. From the moment I took it out of the box I loved it. It's got multiple filters, it's bagless, and it has a clean sensor. It also comes with multiple attachments, like the extender, and smaller brush for doing furniture, blinds, curtains, and drapes. It also comes with the crevice attachment to get under your baseboards, or just any cracks in general. We don't really have carpet in our house, not the wall to wall kind anyway. But since having our son we bought a large remnant type carpet for him to play on, so when he would fall over he wouldn't be hitting the hardwood floors, also to save his knees a little bruising. We were constantly borrowing her vacuum and forgetting to return it. I'm so glad we kept doing that, unintentionally of course, because I love this vaccum. It picks up everything. Just watch the toys because it will suck those up to. I was cleaning cereal off of my son's playtable and a matchbox car kind of got sucked up and into the bagless canister. Good thing it was through the hose or I may have needed to replace the belt already.