Other Vacuums:
20803
Bissell QuickSteamer PowerBrush Multi Surface Deep Cleaner

Bissell QuickSteamer PowerBrush Multi Surface Deep Cleaner

great value for people on a budget

i loved this machine my baby was wanting to crawl around i just just knew he would catch something.i went a nd brought at 68 bucks,it took a while to clean my apartment,and you must pretreat stains{i use fantisik oxy or shout}.overall im so happy now when water or whatever spills on the floor the rag doesn't come up black.now there are no attachments but i do my steps ,it was a workout but they look brand new.my 10yr old has a habit of dragging trash doen the stairs,which left some nasty smelly stains.they're all gone and the house smells great.

Do not purchase the Bissell Quick Steam Machine Vacuum.

I tried this clean machine.  And it did not live up to what I expected.  It was a lot of steam and half clean.  In the living room I have that low cut carpet and the cleaner just skimmed over the whole thing, I had to go over it twice to just clean one square area.  Then the area became too wet, so I had to get a towel and dab up the excess "steam".  The moisture that was on the towel was dirty so I can only assume that the cleaner did nothing to remove the dirt.  Then it was on to the next square patch.  Needless to say it took me the better part of all day to finish that room at that rate.  So I was done with that for that weekend.  The next weekend I thought to give it another go.  This time on a thicker carpet.  I thought that maybe the living room carpet was just too low.  But I mean a carpet is a carpet and a cleaner should be able to clean that carpet no matter what height it is.  but anyway I decided to try one of the bedroom carpets which are much thicker and a lot higher cut.  So here I go pushing that steam across a carpet that simply absorbed the steam!  Well, I was not told of this in the instructions.  There was no cleaning going on at all!  I spent more of an hour dragging that dredded steam cleaner back and forth over that carpet and for what.  The container was empty and the carpet was damp and still dirty.  And believe me it looked worse than when I started. And it felt icky and sticky.  I had to end up going to the neighborhood grocery store and renting a cleaner and for the price of renting I got that living room cleaned and that bedroom clean in 1/2 the time.  And get this, that cleaner left so much dirt behind on that living room carpet that the rental cleaner picked up. It was disgusting!  I was amazed and impressed in the rental cleaner.  I was going for convenience, but I ended up with an inconvenience.

Good for small areas

Comments about Bissell QuickSteamer PowerBrush Multi Surface Deep Cleaner:

I bought this on sale just to have around the house for small spills and stains it does really well on small areas if you get it right away.

Maneuverability
Easy to move and weight is not to heavy.

Ease of Maintenance
Easy to clean and simple to maintain a lot easier than a rug doctor. Emptying it is simple and I usually just rinse it out with a little dish soap after every use so there is no build up in the tank. Takes me about 7 minutes and than I just let it air dry and put it back together for the next time I need to use it.

Suction Performance
Doesn't get as deep down but serves its purpose for small spot removals. I wouldn't use this on a whole floor. If you are looking for a deep clean but if you want to remove stains before they set this is a great in expensive thing to have

Design is simple and lightweight. Very easy to figure out how to use and the button doesn't stick. Very easy to clean and easy to store away when not using doesn't take up much space and is not as bulky as most carpet cleaners.

I would say this is a ten if you use it properly and you aren't using it for large spaces every month. I clean my carpets twice a year and I use this to spot clean spills and stains in the duration. I have never had any major issues with it and it really does a great job.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Bissell Quicksteamer Cleaner Deep cleans and easy to use.

from Batesville, IN

Comments about Bissell QuickSteamer PowerBrush Multi Surface Deep Cleaner:

Bissell QuickSteamer is light weight ,easy to use and cleans well. It cleans my carpet in no time and does deep cleaning.

Maneuverability
It is the easiest way to clean my carpets. This product is fast easy and light weight so that I can clean the carpets quickly without hurting my back.

Ease of Maintenance
When I am finished cleaning my carpets the steamer is very easy to clean up and looks new again. The steamer cleans up nicely. no heavy lifting.

Suction Performance
The steamer has a great suction that gets my carpets dry quickly. It also sucks up great and deep cleans to make the carpet look fresh,clean and feels great again.

Versatility
I like everything about Bissell Quicksteamer. It is easy to store away until the next time you need it. I think it is one of the best steamers that Bissell has made. Lightweight,easy to use,easy to clean and gets to the deepest dirt on the carpets.

I like the design because it is not bulky,it is easy to store anywhere. A great Bissel product that I am glad and happy to own.

Even though it does not weigh much ,it seems to be pretty durable. It is made of sturdy material that is strong and tough.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Bissell Quick Steam Vacuum works well in all floors

from Kissimmee, FL

Comments about Bissell QuickSteamer PowerBrush Multi Surface Deep Cleaner:

Bissell Quick Steam Machine Vacuum works well both in carpet and in bare floors. The cleaning is, of course, more clear on the carpet because it shows the diference between the parts that were cleaned and the ones still dirt, and you can see. It is reliable, lasts long. Another good feature is that it is lightweight, for a steam vacuum that is really important, and it does not compromise efficiency. I live in an aprtament, not big, so I did not need to spend much money on those expensive steamers. Bissell Quick Steam is exactly what I was looking for. It is affordable nd the product's reffil are not the most expensive ones either. It also lasts a long time, since you do not need to put a whole lot in it, it is very concentrated. I had a regukar Bissel vacuum before and I knew it was a good brand, but this product works even better than the other Bissel I had. It is safe cleaning, babies can crawl afterwards and if you have pets you can be sure that this Bissel will clean up the possible "mess".

Good Value

from What Cheer, IA

Comments about Bissell QuickSteamer PowerBrush Multi Surface Deep Cleaner:

Have only used this twice, but seems to work alright.  I like that it's very lightweight and doesn't take up a lot of space.  It's easy to bring out and use when you are in a hurry.  Does a nice job of cleaning, but didn't seem to take up the stains.  The instructions did say to pretreat any noticable stains which I didn't do so I will have to try that next time & maybe it will be better.  You do have to be careful when you put the water tank on.  Make sure that the cap is screwed on tightly and don't leave it sit to long because it tends to leak out from the clean water tank.  That's about the only thing I really don't like about it.  I loved that it didn't take a long time to dry.  The instructions said it may take 4-5 hours, but I think it only took about an hour or so.  Overall nice product for the price & size.

Good product for the price

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Bissell QuickSteamer PowerBrush Multi Surface Deep Cleaner:

I bought this cleaner when both my "heavy-duty" vacuum and floor mop brokedown as the price was affordable. This little machine worked great on my area rugs and for spot cleaning.  Expected better performance for "mopping" hardwood floor; it left too much water on floors.  Overall it is a good cleaner, lightweight, and easy to use.

great value for people on a budget

from Blackwoodturnersville, NJ

Bissell Quick Steamer Review

from Merrifield, MN

Comments about Bissell QuickSteamer PowerBrush Multi Surface Deep Cleaner:

I have not used it on any hardwood floors. We have laminate and I haven't used this steamer on them as I have a feeling it would release the top layer from the composite board underneath. So I can't reply to hardwood floor use. I love it on my carpets. I have five dogs. So it is so easy to take out and steam clean my two free floating rugs and also my permanent carpet in the sitting room. It makes a huge difference in keeping my house not only smelling clean, but being clean. So easy to use and I have back problems.

you get what you pay for!!

from Aurelia, IA

Comments about Bissell QuickSteamer PowerBrush Multi Surface Deep Cleaner:

I saw this machine on sale at my local K-mart and fiured that since I only have 2 rooms with carpet it would be a good deal. the machine is easy to use and reasonable priced however with 3 house dogs( all potty trained) and 5 kids(who do not wear shoes in the house), they tend to track. I bought it 4 weeks ago and have used it every saturday since. When you pull out the dirty water tank, it releases the preasure and leaks dirty water back onto the carpet. then I have to spend another 10 minutes cleaning the leak spot. It does not have enough suction to deep clean the heavy traffic areas. I would not recomend this product if you have busy lives and do not have time to spend 6 hours a week cleanin carpets!

Cleans up barf like a champ! Set-in stains, not so much.

from Champaign, IL

Comments about Bissell QuickSteamer PowerBrush Multi Surface Deep Cleaner:

Something that is a little misleading is the name quick steamer (besides that doing a normal-sized room is never quick).  There is no steam actually being produced.  You put hot water into the tank which it then sprays on the carpet, then you suck up.  If you go slowly, you should be able to suck up most of the moisture.  You can walk on your carpet again in a couple of hours.  I use it at night and just let it dry thoughout the night.

The Bissell QuickSteamer Powerbrush carpet cleaner worked fine for general dirtiness.  We could definitely see a difference in the areas we cleaned with it and the areas we hadn't.  I was disappointed, however, that it didn't do a whole lot for the stains.  Having two toddlers, I guess I was hoping for more of a miracle worker. There are special stain removing sprays and liquids that Bissell sells for you do use in conjuction with this machine.  I haven't tried them yet.  Getting spills and accidents when they happen is the key to putting this product to good use for you!

wondrful for pet accidents

from Ashtabula, OH

Pros

Cons

Comments about Bissell QuickSteamer PowerBrush Multi Surface Deep Cleaner:

I just bought this product to clean up the carpet after pet accident and it worked great.  You use a very small amount of soluntion so a little bottle goes a long way and you save money.  It sucks up the water really well so you do not have to wait for the carpet to dry and it leaves the carpet smelling fresh and clean.  WOnderful product